Windows 10: Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

Discus and support Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot login to my computer even though the password I type is correct. I have tried resetting the password via entering my security questions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tan Jane Yee, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

Hello, I cannot login to my computer even though the password I type is correct. I have tried resetting the password via entering my security questions and although it brings me to change the password. It still tells my I have incorrect password when I try to set the new password. Is this an April's Fools day prank? I hope not. Perhaps it's a virus? I'm not too sure. Any help please?

:)

Tan Jane Yee, Mar 31, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 31, 2022
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 31, 2022
  4. Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

reset laptop password

BTW, there's no jumper for a password reset in Windows.

DonInKansas, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

1. Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password - Similar Threads - Incorrect password though

2. Incorrect password even if it is not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect password even if it is not.: After clicking sign out now to apply changes in the display settings. I was logged out of my computer and when I tried to log in again. It says that my password is incorrect even if it is not....
  3. Incorrect password even if it is not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect password even if it is not.: After clicking sign out now to apply changes in the display settings. I was logged out of my computer and when I tried to log in again. It says that my password is incorrect even if it is not....
  4. Incorrect password even if it is not.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password: Hello, I cannot login to my computer even though the password I type is correct. I have tried resetting the password via entering my security questions and although it brings me to change the password. It still tells my I have incorrect password when I try to set the new...
  6. Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password: Hello, I cannot login to my computer even though the password I type is correct. I have tried resetting the password via entering my security questions and although it brings me to change the password. It still tells my I have incorrect password when I try to set the new...
  7. Why my password is incorrect even though I know the password was correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my password is incorrect even though I know the password was correct: Hi, So this morning I woke up and opened my computer, then I opened settings and replaced my old microsoft account with my new one. After that I shut downed my pc and went to shower. After I finished showering, I turn my pc back on, then it says I need to download something...
  8. Why my password is incorrect even though I know the password was correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my password is incorrect even though I know the password was correct: Hi, So this morning I woke up and opened my computer, then I opened settings and replaced my old microsoft account with my new one. After that I shut downed my pc and went to shower. After I finished showering, I turn my pc back on, then it says I need to download something...
  9. Why my password is incorrect even though I know the password was correct

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. my computer password is incorrect, even though it's right.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer password is incorrect, even though it's right.: Once again, the password is NOT the issue.I've tried all forum solutions like:-Checking keyboard/using on-screen keyboard-Resetting password using install disk-Microsoft account -Rebooting multiple times& the other Troubleshoot solutions did not work for me since it still...