Windows 10: incorrect password when i enter it

Discus and support incorrect password when i enter it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; recently my pc got a blue screen. i changed a setting in control panel, it was something alomg the lines of max processor cores. i have an 8 core ryzen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by willcomerford1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. incorrect password when i enter it

recently my pc got a blue screen. i changed a setting in control panel, it was something alomg the lines of max processor cores. i have an 8 core ryzen 5 2600x cpu, but i chose 16 because i was informed the setting also counted cpu threads. i made a system restore point beforehand. it didnt have any effects at first, but when i powered off and on my pc, i got the blue screen. i cannot go into safe mode, and i have tried all the startup settings. none of them allow me to boot into windows. i also tried the restore point but it says my password is incorrect. i am using the passcode i use when i boot up into windows firstly and choose my account. i am absolutely positive it is correct. unless i am using the wrong password for the wrong email or account. i do not know what exact password it is asking me for. please help

:)

willcomerford1, Dec 21, 2020
  2. mrgeek Win User

Password incorrect

How do I get out of safe mode so I can reset my settings?

1. Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    2. Type msconfig and press Enter.
    3. In the window, click on Boot tab.
    4. uncheck Safe boot, click on Apply and Ok. Restart
    Not sure why it started in Safe mode. May have been out of sync with your phone from prev incorrect password. See if restart fixes. At least, you know what your universal MS password is. *Wink

mrgeek, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Billb2008 Win User
    Password incorrect

I am having a issue with signing into my laptop. Everytime I enter my password and hit enter. I get a message that the password I entered was incorrect?

What is the work around for this?

Billb2008, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Billb2008 Win User

incorrect password when i enter it

Password incorrect

R. Thanks, will try that later tonight. ☺

Billb2008, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

incorrect password when i enter it

1. incorrect password when i enter it - Similar Threads - incorrect password enter

2. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password: Suddenly .my windows turns to automatic repair loop..and when i tried to restore it or doing anything to fix it. It requests password .when i enter password it keeps saying incorrect password While the password is correct .I hope someone can help...
  3. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password: Suddenly .my windows turns to automatic repair loop..and when i tried to restore it or doing anything to fix it. It requests password .when i enter password it keeps saying incorrect password While the password is correct .I hope someone can help...
  4. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer returns "Incorrect password" when I enter my hotmail password

Computer returns "Incorrect password" when I enter my hotmail password: Hi, I'm not very knowledgeable with computers I know as much as the next guy, I just can't do stuff like command prompt so I came here to get some help with a problem I'm facing. I got locked out of my PC when rebooting in safe mode to try fixing an out-of-bounds error I...
  6. Computer returns "Incorrect password" when I enter my hotmail password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer returns "Incorrect password" when I enter my hotmail password: Hi, I'm not very knowledgeable with computers I know as much as the next guy, I just can't do stuff like command prompt so I came here to get some help with a problem I'm facing. I got locked out of my PC when rebooting in safe mode to try fixing an out-of-bounds error I...
  7. Computer password returns "Incorrect password" when I enter my hotmail password

Computer password returns "Incorrect password" when I enter my hotmail password: Hi, I'm not very knowledgeable with computers I know as much as the next guy, I just can't do stuff like command prompt so I came here to get some help with a problem I'm facing. I got locked out of my PC when rebooting in safe mode to try fixing an out-of-bounds error I...
  8. Take a picture when an incorrect password is entered.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Take a picture when an incorrect password is entered.: Is there a way to take a picture using my webcam of someone who tried to unlock my PC on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-a-picture-when-an-incorrect-password-is/1284f976-9cad-49e3-b3eb-57be1ddea85f
  9. Take a picture when an incorrect password is entered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Take a picture when an incorrect password is entered.: Is there a way to take a picture using my webcam of someone who tried to unlock my PC on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-a-picture-when-an-incorrect-password-is/1284f976-9cad-49e3-b3eb-57be1ddea85f
  10. Take a picture when an incorrect password is entered.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps