Windows 10: Incorrect performance of MS Office programs. Automatically closing the Power Point during...

Discus and support Incorrect performance of MS Office programs. Automatically closing the Power Point during... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello technical support, my colleague complaints on incorrect performance of MS Office programs. For instance, while she makes some job in Power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SEMENEM, Feb 18, 2021.

1. SEMENEM Win User

Incorrect performance of MS Office programs. Automatically closing the Power Point during...

Hello technical support,

my colleague complaints on incorrect performance of MS Office programs. For instance, while she makes some job in Power Point it could be closed without any error messages. It's really annoying because she loses part of her work everytime it happends.

In event viewer I found next errors with Error ID 1000:

Faulting application name: POWERPNT.EXE, version: 16.0.4266.1001, timestamp: 0x55ba161d

Faulting module name: ppcore.dll, version: 16.0.5122.1000, time stamp:0x5ffde826

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0078beda

Faulting process id: 0x3908

Faulting application start time: 0x01d705c5c94f0911

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files x86\MicrosoftOffice\Office16\POWERPNT.EXE

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files x86\MicrosoftOffice\Office16\ppcore.dll

Report Id: 3200433b-68ef-443a-8e18-014a2edec9d3

Faulting package full name:

&

Faulting application name: POWERPNT.EXE, version: 16.0.4266.1001, timestamp: 0x55ba161d

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000

Faulting process id: 0x3670

Faulting application start time: 0x01d705c1ede62582

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files x86\MicrosoftOffice\Office16\POWERPNT.EXE

Faulting module path: unknown

Report Id: a8607bbd-82ff-4279-b60e-40d3c69a7f4a

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Could you please provide me any solution?

:)

SEMENEM, Feb 18, 2021

2. Windows Apps automatically closes

hey,

I suggest you to perform the following steps one by one and check if it helps.

• Running the App troubleshooter
    Run the App troubleshooter named Windows store Apps from control Panel and check if it helps.

If not then,

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

If still not helps then,

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.
    • Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 18, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    MS Office Issues

Hi Ian, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Feb 18, 2021
  4. BJM
    bjm Win User

Incorrect performance of MS Office programs. Automatically closing the Power Point during...

System restore point automatic create not working....need help.

Were you seeing CAPI2 errors with Macrium & System Restore.

And after enabling system protection.
    1) Does System Protection automatically create and populate checkpoints to list.
    Does System Protection create restore points when called by a program and populate checkpoints to list.

2) I'd like to confirm whether my issue is unique to me or common.
    My issue is that I can manually create restore points okay and those manual created will populate to my list.
    Automatic restore points do not populate to my list. Albeit, Task Scheduler shows Last Run time change.
    Automatic restore points do not populate to my list e.g., with Windows Updates.
    When create restore point is called by a program. I see activity that suggest restore point is being created ...but, again the activity does not translate to an entry in my list.

Incorrect performance of MS Office programs. Automatically closing the Power Point during... [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Incorrect performance of MS Office programs. Automatically closing the Power Point during... - Similar Threads - Incorrect performance Office

2. Removing power supply on closed lid not performing hibernation.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing power supply on closed lid not performing hibernation.: I have set the windows power settings as it put my system to hibernate when I close the lid on power off , but do nothing when power supply is on. I observe that when lid is closed and power supply is removed it doesn't hibernate the laptop?...
  3. WSP Office and Power Point

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WSP Office and Power Point: I installed WSP Office and want to use it to view Power Point slide shows. I can't figure out how to play one without the program itself opening in front of the slide show. Any advice will be greatly appreciated....
  4. Programs closing automatically

Programs closing automatically: Hi,I need your help programs keep closing on my PC. I've done tons of research, checked my ssd and HDD sectors. All are healthhy. Done Scan on my command prompt. Sometimes the programs run fine somethimes they don't. Right now I can't even pull up a notepad because it just...
  5. Opening and Closing Programs at Night Automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening and Closing Programs at Night Automatically.: Hi there. I run a ServerPC 24/7 in my home and I use it in the day for GameServers. At night It's on and serving no function so I thought it might be fun to run a Bitcoin Miner on it at night only. How would I make my NiceHash Mining Program Open at Midnight and Close at 8AM....
  6. There is a time lag in Recording during Power point presentation .

There is a time lag in Recording during Power point presentation .: Hi I am facing problem in recording my live video in Power point presentation, as it is showing a time lag in my movement and my speech, movement is very slow and not synchronized . I have Just purchased a new laptop on 1st June-2020 dell inspiron 5491 2in 1 4 GB RAM,...
  7. Can't close Office 2007 programs

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't close Office 2007 programs: I have Office 2007 Pro running on Win 10 Insider 18963. Any of the programs, Excel, Word and Access will not close with the upper right X. I have to go into Task Manager and close it from there. This condition was in at least the last couple of Insider builds. Anybody else...
  8. Can't close Office 2007 programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't close Office 2007 programs: I have Office 2007 Pro running on Win 10 Insider 18963. Any of the programs, Excel, Word and Access will not close with the upper right X. I have to go into Task Manager and close it from there. This condition was in at least the last couple of Insider builds. Anybody else...
  9. Office (power point) runs VERY slow...

Office (power point) runs VERY slow...: Hi Forum, I hope this is the right place. My office (mainly power point) run VERY slow. When copy-paste simple icon- i can wait about 15-20 sec Before uninstalling/installing office. Any idea what could be the problem and how to solve it? Cheers 77315
  10. Does 'Open Office' have a program to open Power Point presentations?

Does 'Open Office' have a program to open Power Point presentations?: Good morning, I just did a Clean install of my Windows 10 Home last night after it developed several corrupt files that I couldn't repair. I previously had Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus on my computer but I somehow think that could have something to do with my...