Windows 10: Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected

Discus and support Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Evidently my date of birth and age were not submitted correctly when setting up my new pc and you are showing me as a minor that needs permission to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeTroglen, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected

Evidently my date of birth and age were not submitted correctly when setting up my new pc and you are showing me as a minor that needs permission to make changes from an adult to this pc. I am 68 years of age. how can this be corrected?

:)

MikeTroglen, Mar 14, 2022
  2. RCoon Win User

gpuz incorrect information

Why does GPU-Z show the incorrect information? Core is set to 1050, which is correct, but it boosts to 1200, not what is shown -1089 . Also my memory is overclocked to 1750 (7Ghz effective) but GPU-Z shows a different value - 1626?
    Below is a stress test.

Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected [​IMG]

RCoon, Mar 14, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

Source: Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Mar 14, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected

Personal information and ads on Twitter

Source: Personal information and ads on Twitter

Brink, Mar 14, 2022
Thema:

Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected

1. Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected - Similar Threads - Incorrect Personal Information

2. Remove Properties and Personal Information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Properties and Personal Information: Hi, This is something completely new to me. I bought an album, and all the details of each file was missing I logged a complaint with the company that provided me the files So, I went into the properties of each file and selected "Details" tab so I could put in the correct...
  3. Pchealthcheck gives incorrect information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pchealthcheck gives incorrect information: Hi I were trying to upgrade to windows 11 yesterday and now the secured boot is active and can't open the PC health check app but I have a secure boot and it says I can't install windows 11 because I don't have a secured boot. pls help also these are the system specsCPU:...
  4. Pchealthcheck gives incorrect information

Pchealthcheck gives incorrect information: Hi I were trying to upgrade to windows 11 yesterday and now the secured boot is active and can't open the PC health check app but I have a secure boot and it says I can't install windows 11 because I don't have a secured boot. pls help also these are the system specsCPU:...
  5. Pchealthcheck gives incorrect information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected: Evidently my date of birth and age were not submitted correctly when setting up my new pc and you are showing me as a minor that needs permission to make changes from an adult to this pc. I am 68 years of age. how can this be corrected?...
  7. Delete Personal Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Personal Information: I have reset my laptop in order to sell it, but do not want to enter email and password. How do I bypass this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-personal-information/3122e683-27db-415e-a259-e79d3ad9191a
  8. Delete Personal Information

Delete Personal Information: I have reset my laptop in order to sell it, but do not want to enter email and password. How do I bypass this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-personal-information/3122e683-27db-415e-a259-e79d3ad9191a
  9. Delete Personal Information

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. gave personal information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    gave personal information: So i was browsing my computer and then i got a message that my computer has been hack. So there was a number and i called it. So the guy who i was talking said to open a site but before i did i check if it was a scam ,and it was .So i hung up. But now i am afraid because i...