Windows 10: incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money

Discus and support incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry to ask the same question as a few weeks ago, but the thread is now locked and I could not figure out how to reactivate it otherwise: Why are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JMFJMFJMFJMF, Jul 23, 2020.

1. incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money

Sorry to ask the same question as a few weeks ago, but the thread is now locked and I could not figure out how to reactivate it otherwise:

Why are some pictures in most of the Microsoft News & Money articles which display a series of photos obviously wrong i.e. they repeat a previous one, do not match the description on the side, etc.... Is there a way I could fix this, without heavy time consuming or dangerous manipulations such as editing the registry, reinstalling Windows, messing around with many settings, etc. ?

:)

JMFJMFJMFJMF, Jul 23, 2020

2. incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money

Why are some pictures in most of the Microsoft News & Money articles which display a series of photos obviously wrong (i.e. they repeat a previous one, do not match the description on the side, etc...). Is there a way I could fix this on my computer?

JMFJMFJMFJMF, Jul 31, 2020
  3. incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money

Thanks for the suggestions Paul,

I spent over 2 hours scrupulously doing them all, unfortunately without success. The issue
    may be gone on News (i could not replicate in on a couple of samples) but is still there on Money.

JMFJMFJMFJMF, Jul 31, 2020
  4. incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money

incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money

Hi JMFJMFJMFJMF,

I'm Paul, a fellow customer like you & an Independent Advisor. Kindly try these steps below & see if fixes your issue.

1. To repair and/or reset Money, right-click Start > Settings > Apps > search & click on MSN Money or Microsoft Money > click "Advanced options" > scroll down & click the "Repair" button. Reboot your PC & check. If that won't work, try the "Reset" button instead.

2. To repair and/or reset Microsoft News, Right-click Start > Settings > Apps > search & click on Microsoft News > click "Advanced options" > scroll down & click the "Repair" button. Reboot your PC & check. If that won't work, try the "Reset" button instead.

I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Paul A.

Independent Advisor

Paul Abayon, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money

1. incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money - Similar Threads - incorrect photos Microsoft

2. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  3. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  4. Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing: I have a watch list of stocks on MS Money, and it works very well for the data, and clicking on a given stock works well for graphs over time, etc. BUT, when you have clicked on an individual stock and get the "Overview" page and you see a related news article below the graph...
  5. Microsoft Money App No New News Updates

Microsoft Money App No New News Updates: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET NEW FINANCIAL NEWS UPDATES AGAIN THEY HAVE BEEN THE SAME FOR N DAYS!! I HAVE UNINSTALLED THE APP AND REINSTALLED BUT TO NO AVAIL...
  6. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Money: Hi How can I set the program up so that credits to an account are shown before debits on the same day? At the moment debits are being entered which shows the account in the red only to be in the black when my salary is entered. Any assistance would be appreciated...
  7. incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money

incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money: Why are some pictures in most of the Microsoft News & Money articles which display a series of photos obviously wrong i.e. they repeat a previous one, do not match the description on the side, etc.... Is there a way I could fix this on my computer?...
  8. microsoft money

microsoft money: I know this was discontinued in 2009, I had sunset but it crashed and the disc is no longer works I loved this program just to keep track of my money spending and to reconcile my bank account at the end of the month. thats all I use it for and thats all I need...
  9. Microsoft Money, News and Alarm not working

Microsoft Money, News and Alarm not working: My Microsoft Money, News and Alarm apps are not working. It will just crash everything I run it. I have tried solutions given by other experts like powershell trick to deregister and stuffs but none works. I am using Windows Pro with latest build 1809 and my Surface Go is...
  10. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: Is there a Canadian version of Microsoft Money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/5bc7f813-7c2d-4dfe-9c47-8597b7fb501b