Windows 10: Incorrect secondary screen

Discus and support Incorrect secondary screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I have two monitors, NV FX3700 video card, one with DVI-VGA cable for monitor2 (default) and the other with DVI-DVI cable for monitor1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by alpha45, Mar 1, 2019.

1. alpha45 Win User

Incorrect secondary screen

Hello,
    I have two monitors, NV FX3700 video card, one with DVI-VGA cable for monitor2 (default) and the other with DVI-DVI cable for monitor1 (secondary).
    Unfortunately, when I start the system many times the settings of the screen2 are changed.
    If I go into the screen settings, screen 1 is displayed as active, even if it is not turned on as a result I am forced to resort to the NVidia control panel settings and just click on the item already selected to restore the correct values.
    Thank you
    See Attachment.

Incorrect secondary screen [​IMG]

:)

alpha45, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 1, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Incorrect secondary screen

incorrect mail notification on the lock screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are receiving incorrect mail notification on the lock screen. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to incorrect sync issue or due to the corruptions in notification settings.

I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through

Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to turn off the notification and restart the computer and turn it on again and check if the issue persists.

• Type Settings on the search bar and open
      Settings and choose System.

• Select Notifications and action.

• At the right side, I suggest you to turn off the notifications from the app and lock screen.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Incorrect secondary screen

1. Incorrect secondary screen - Similar Threads - Incorrect secondary screen

2. Problem with my secondary screen touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my secondary screen touchscreen: Hello,My computer runs on Windows 10. I am using a main screen screen1 and a second screen, which is a touchscreen screen2. This secondary screen is used to trigger some action on a software.I identify, then calibrate the screen2, then it is working perfectly, at every touch...
  3. Problem with my secondary screen touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with my secondary screen touchscreen: Hello,My computer runs on Windows 10. I am using a main screen screen1 and a second screen, which is a touchscreen screen2. This secondary screen is used to trigger some action on a software.I identify, then calibrate the screen2, then it is working perfectly, at every touch...
  4. Touch screen connected as secondary monitor.

Touch screen connected as secondary monitor.: Touch screen connected as secondary monitor when needed !And always my primary monitor sets as touch screen.Any possibilities to change this -> To set up specific monitor with touch support be as touch screen forever?Always i do when I need secondary monitor:I connecting...
  5. Clock on secondary screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock on secondary screens: Clock/settings/running programs on secondary screens? This is so frustrating. I have a game in full screen mode on my primary monitor and I don't have a clock on my secondary monitors or sound controls, running programs etc. Please fix it....
  6. Clock on secondary screens

Clock on secondary screens: Clock/settings/running programs on secondary screens? This is so frustrating. I have a game in full screen mode on my primary monitor and I don't have a clock on my secondary monitors or sound controls, running programs etc. Please fix it....
  7. Secondary hard drive showing incorrect available space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Secondary hard drive showing incorrect available space: I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 Build 18363.1256 on a laptop with two separate drives. One is the 256GB boot drive the other is the 1TB storage drive. Windows 10 Settings > System > Storage, Disk Management, Drive Properties in File Explorer, This PC, Defraggler,...
  8. Secondary Monitor Not displaying black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary Monitor Not displaying black screen: I have two monitors , both using Display port . The right one black screen is on and detected but isn't displaying anything , cursor disappears like it should but cannot see it or anything else . It is also in vertical orientation any clues to fixing it ?...
  9. My icons appears on secondary screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My icons appears on secondary screen: This issue has started only a few days ago, no matter what guide I follow, all my icons appears on my secondary monitor, which is number two in Nvidia settings, and in Windows settings What can I do to make icons always appear on primary monitor?? submitted by /u/totte1015...
  10. Start Screen Incorrect?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Screen Incorrect?: I've used the no charge windows 10 upgrade on my Windows 7 system. Things went well and then I began to play around with things. (If it is not broke do not fix it) As a result when I boot the system I get the Windows 7 desk top. If I click the Start button in the lower left...