Windows 10: Incorrect size of icons on the bottom task bar

Discus and support Incorrect size of icons on the bottom task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I found that some software's icon are incorrectly small after opening them. After a while, some of them may become normal again. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikotoSuo, May 20, 2020.

1. MikotoSuo Win User

Incorrect size of icons on the bottom task bar

Incorrect size of icons on the bottom task bar a32a81ff-5868-4f4a-8571-3608ef343117?upload=true.png

I found that some software's icon are incorrectly small after opening them. After a while, some of them may become normal again.

Incorrect size of icons on the bottom task bar 491ca24b-ecda-4bf2-acd7-dc08691b032e?upload=true.png

How may I fix it?

:)

MikotoSuo, May 20, 2020

2. Icon size in task bar at the bottom of the screen

Hello Ronald,

I would like to inform that this is by design in Windows 10 the size of icons in Taskbar.

You may provide your valuable feedback to Microsoft on Feedback app.

Follow the steps below to write a feedback:

• Type Feedback in the
      Search
      box on the Task bar.
    • Select Windows Feedback.
    • Click on Add new feedback and write your feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 20, 2020
  3. slcphotos Win User
    Size of icons in Windows 10 task bar

Thanks for your reply. When I tried your method it made
    everything larger. I only want to change the size of the icons in the task bar at the bottom. This seems to be an inherit design problem with Windows 10. Any other ideas of how to enlarge the task bar/icons? I can drag the task bar up to where it
    is larger but the icons stay the same size.

Thanks, Steve

slcphotos, May 20, 2020
  4. Carol-63 Win User

Task bar icons

There have been several suggestions about this and none work. I get to Display in Settings and the bar to increase the size is grey so I cannot move it to increase it. I know how to increase the size of the task bar space but that does nothing as far
    as the icons. The funny thing was they were an adequate size so I know they can be bigger and when I had to reboot my computer, they came back small (and no, "small" icons is not checked)

Carol-63, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Incorrect size of icons on the bottom task bar - Similar Threads - Incorrect size icons

2. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.: Hi, I have a few devices that ran updates this morning and the taskbar went blank. I have done the following and still blank -sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Clear the...
  3. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.: Hi, I have a few devices that ran updates this morning and the taskbar went blank. I have done the following and still blank -sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Clear the...
  4. Task Bar Sizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Sizing: Why did "2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913" take away the ability to change the task bar size via regedit? Now, I can't make my taskbar small. I'm using a 2560x1080 21:9 ultrawide monitor. Even the previous workaround didn't...
  5. Speaker Icon at Bottom of Task Bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Icon at Bottom of Task Bar: For some reason, we seem to have an issue with the speaker icon at the bottom of the task bar, everyday i check it, it is either turned down or muted. i keep it at 100 at all times. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? Is there a fix to it?...
  6. How to enlarge the size of task bar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enlarge the size of task bar icons: How do I enlarge the size of the task bar icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-the-size-of-task-bar-icons/ee6f5a19-c964-496f-850c-88988db1e845
  7. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?: Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar? Thank You kindly 150647
  8. bottom task bar..

bottom task bar..: windows 10 another problem... I've had so many glitches since windows 10 driving me mad..little annoying things pointer kept disappearing half way thru a project , then calculator , the foto app lost all my pics. .various niggly problems . today the bottom task bar wont...
  9. Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen

Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen: How can I return my Task Bar (black area on bottom of screen) back to it's original size. Original size is about 1" or so and mine is about 4" now....
  10. bottom task bar

bottom task bar: When I go full screen the bottom task bar has always gone as well. This morning it stays there and I can't right click it to clear, as when I put the cursor in It becomes the vertical arrow sign, (as in widen etc.)How can I rectify this if I cant click it....