Windows 10: Incorrect Version on Desktop

Discus and support Incorrect Version on Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My current Windows 10 version is 21H1OS Build 19043.1055. This is what it displayed when I used "winver" command. When I enable windows version on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VVRAO_910, Jun 16, 2021.

1. VVRAO_910 Win User

Incorrect Version on Desktop

My current Windows 10 version is 21H1OS Build 19043.1055. This is what it displayed when I used "winver" command. When I enable windows version on my desktop, its display incorrectly as "Windows 10 Home Build 19041.vb_release.191206-1406" exactly mentioned as in quotes.

:)

VVRAO_910, Jun 16, 2021
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jun 16, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Incorrect Version on Desktop

Have to enter pin twice after Windows 10 Pro (version 1709 build 16299.192) update on January 27, 2018

Hi Robert,

Based on the information you've provided; we need to do further investigation. Please provide us the following:

• Please confirm the make and model of your device.
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the System Update readiness tool. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, and can replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start button, and search for Command prompt.
    • In the list of results, right-click Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following commands, and press Enter after each command:
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Incorrect Version on Desktop

1. Incorrect Version on Desktop - Similar Threads - Incorrect Version Desktop

2. refund on incorrect version of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund on incorrect version of windows: I needed to purchase a product key for the windows 11 on my macbook pro. I erroneously bought the wrong version of windows 11 windows home instead of pro. I have since bought the correct pro version and want a refund for the home version. I cannot request this through the...
  3. refund on incorrect version of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund on incorrect version of windows: I needed to purchase a product key for the windows 11 on my macbook pro. I erroneously bought the wrong version of windows 11 windows home instead of pro. I have since bought the correct pro version and want a refund for the home version. I cannot request this through the...
  4. Incorrect Windows version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Windows version: Why my device's windows version is incorrect on my Microsoft account page? I've only one linked laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-windows-version/39e94ec6-c1bb-4ddf-9cdf-8971ca237263
  5. Incorrect Windows version

Incorrect Windows version: Why my device's windows version is incorrect on my Microsoft account page? I've only one linked laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-windows-version/39e94ec6-c1bb-4ddf-9cdf-8971ca237263
  6. Version install date is incorrect

in Windows 10 Support
    Version install date is incorrect: I updated successfully to 20H1 today but OS data in settings says this :- EditionWindows 10 Home Version21H1 Installed on‎27/‎09/‎2020 OS build19043.1110 ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 That date is before I bought the laptop ! What's going on ? Also...
  7. Purchased incorrect Minecraft version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased incorrect Minecraft version.: On 10/14/2020 I accidentally bought Minecraft Java Addition with a $26.95 PC/MAC Minecraft gift card. I was expecting to buy Minecraft Windows 10. Is there any way to uninstall Minecraft Java Addition and use the original money on the gift card to install Minecraft Windows...
  8. Got gifted incorrect version of a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got gifted incorrect version of a game: So a friend of mine gifted me Minecraft and he told me all i had to do was use the product key and that's it. But we found out he accidentally got me the console version instead of the windows 10 version. Is there anything me or him can do to get the right version? I dont...
  9. Messengers - the desktop version

Messengers - the desktop version: there are messengers primarily used on Android and other platforms but they also have the desktop versions. Case in point is Skype but there are others such as viber, whatsapp and telegram and also Signal. They all run on Win10 or any other recent version. Viber is great...
  10. Three versions of 'Desktop'?

in Windows 10 Support
    Three versions of 'Desktop'?: In the following screenshot I've shown the three versions of the entity called 'Desktop' on my PC. [img] On the left is the one I rarely see or use, I suppose you'd call it the 'classic' desktop, displayed when you use Win + M to minimise everything (or other routes),...