Windows 10: Incorrectly Deleting My Own Built Apps

Discus and support Incorrectly Deleting My Own Built Apps in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, My all created apps after built showing 'This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.' How am I a attacker with an phone... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CekoN, May 18, 2020.

1. CekoN Win User

Incorrectly Deleting My Own Built Apps

Hello,

My all created apps after built showing 'This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.' How am I a attacker with an phone verified microsoft account user? Where is the actual problem? Where is the command my app was sending before I posted it to incorrect detection sector? and no longer show it after the process complete? Why I need to post my every version of app to microsoft before updating it to new version? Is it related with my religion belief or what?

Thanks.

:)

CekoN, May 18, 2020

2. WIndows Phone: Built-in apps that can't be deleted. Why not?

Good idea, thanks! I didn't know that was possible. I did that,
    here

SilvertonOregon, May 18, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    "Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, May 18, 2020
  4. Sheena M. Win User

WIndows Phone: Built-in apps that can't be deleted. Why not?

Hi SilvertonOregon,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

According to your post you would like to be able to delete some of the built-in apps on your phone.

It is not possible to delete these built-in apps as they are integrated into the phones operating software.

You can submit a feature suggestion to the developer team with your request here:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Incorrectly Deleting My Own Built Apps - Similar Threads - Incorrectly Deleting Own

2. Built-in Admin creates a password on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in Admin creates a password on its own: Hi, I recently logged out my Microsoft Account to become a Local account user in my PC, but after I did it, my administrator rights disappeared, and the built in administrator created its on password the moment I logged out on my Microsoft Account. What could be its password?...
  3. Built-in Admin creates a password on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in Admin creates a password on its own: Hi, I recently logged out my Microsoft Account to become a Local account user in my PC, but after I did it, my administrator rights disappeared, and the built in administrator created its on password the moment I logged out on my Microsoft Account. What could be its password?...
  4. Built-in Admin creates a password on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Owned apps

Owned apps: Hello is there a way to "Un own" an app in the store? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/owned-apps/def804ab-c27e-411a-9a9b-f993182432ca
  6. I deleted my built in webcam accidentally

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I deleted my built in webcam accidentally: So i was in device manager and by accidentally uninstalled my built in webcam, everything says to go back into device manager and update it, but its no longer in device manager. Please help and thank you. submitted by /u/Super_Boi_Thicc [link] [comments]...
  7. Can't Delete my own thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Delete my own thread: Rob B. - MVP Please stop answering my questions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-my-own-thread/948b1bac-319c-4ead-b968-bc5c98dc6064
  8. Visual Studio UWP App Packages Folder is built incorrectly.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual Studio UWP App Packages Folder is built incorrectly.: Hello I have asked this question before in both the Windows and Visual Studio forums with out much success. The problem is still there and I am beginning to suspect Windows Pro (Two PCs now Fail) as the culprit. I thought I would try again with the notion that a...
  9. Date/Time incorrectly changes on its own.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date/Time incorrectly changes on its own.: While in sleep mode, my computer often changes the date/time to several days in the future. No one else has access to the computer. Automatic time and automatic time zone are turned on. I've read several threads about this, but all they do is share the same complaint. There...
  10. Built in Apps

Built in Apps: I have an issue whereby whenever I restart windows, the following apps startup, but I can't see them the the startup menu. Photos, Calculator and The Store. Does anyone know how these can be disabled? 15261