Windows 10: Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge

Discus and support Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have freshly installed windows 10. Everything was OK but today I cannot use chrome anymore [img] and Edge browser has some issues as well [img] .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bklimczak, Oct 9, 2019.

1. bklimczak Win User

Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge

I have freshly installed windows 10. Everything was OK but today I cannot use chrome anymore
    Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge [​IMG]
    and Edge browser has some issues as well
    Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge [​IMG]

I even installed antivirus and scanned the whole disc but nothing found. Where's the problem?

:)

bklimczak, Oct 9, 2019

2. Google Chrome/Windows 10: Chrome won't display webpages.

I've recently installed Windows 10 and Edge does connect to the internet, however, Google Chrome is only displaying 'This webpage is not available'.

I can't uninstall (and reinstall) it as it seems to be indicating that a window is open when it's not, any ideas on how I can deal with this to get it active again?

StephenWdwd, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Gmail.com buttons display incorrectly in Edge

We suggest that you clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser by following these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge and click 3 horizontal dots at the upper right hand corner of the screen.
    • Click Settings and select Choose what to do under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and click
      Clear
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Keeps us posted with the outcome and if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge

Microsoft Edge incorrectly displaying accents

I am experiencing a problem when I browse French web sites with Microsoft Edge incorrectly displaying characters with accents.

When I type a URL (e.g. https://www.leboncoin.fr/electromenager/offres/aquitaine/?th=1&parrot=0) Microsoft edge displays the accent over the e with no problem. If I then select one of the advertisements and view it everything still appears correctly.
    However, when I then use the browser return arrow to go back to the list, all the accents (circumflex, acute and agrave) have all been replaced by the Unicode
    � REPLACEMENT CHARACTER U+FFFD (black diamond containing a white question mark)

This problem does not appear in Internet Explorer 11 - I can freely browse the sites without any characters being incorrectly displayed. I've tried switching language settings and keyboard - but the problem persists.

Gavin24220, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge

1. Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge - Similar Threads - Incorrectly displaying webpages

2. Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge

in Browsers and Email
    Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge: I have freshly installed windows 10. Everything was OK but today I cannot use chrome anymore [img] and Edge browser has some issues as well [img] . I even installed antivirus and scanned the whole disc but nothing found. Where's the problem? 142164
  3. How to take full webpage screenshot in Chrome & Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to take full webpage screenshot in Chrome & Firefox: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Chrome and Firefox are not only popular because they are fast but also because they are readily customizable. Example, you can configure these browsers to take or capture a full webpage screenshot. So. Let’s see how to capture a full [...] This post How to...
  4. Clock displays incorrect time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock displays incorrect time: The clock displays the incorrect time for my time zone. When I try to change it, the drop down menu does not offer MST (Canada). How do I get the correct time dislpayed?...
  5. Filename case displays incorrectly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Filename case displays incorrectly: I have a Linux based NAS device with a Samba share named "TV". Windows displays this as "tv". Previously, I could correct this by setting the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced DontPrettyPath =dword:00000001, but with...
  6. Edge not opening webpages after upgrade to 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge not opening webpages after upgrade to 1809: Hi guys there definitely seems to be a bug with 1809 affecting certain Realtek network cards and Edge. Realtek RTL8102E/RTL8103E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.2) I have three computers. Two laptops & a desktop. DT & one laptop had no problems but the laptop with...
  7. microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage: as the title says, edge is unusable, all webpages are corrupted Windows 10 latest release, i5 4670, gtx 950, 16gb ram sfc finds nothing have removed the folder and reinstalled the edge package made a new profile, etc.. same results.. doesn't affect other browsers [img]...
  8. Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly: Hello! I've been running into a text display issue with my browsers. When I go to a certain website (eg:www.nationstates.net), all it displays is just a weird arrangements of letters, numbers and symbols. This was from Chrome, and the same issue persists in Edge. At first,...
  9. Webpage dropdowns only work in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage dropdowns only work in Edge: Odd problem here. When using the site www.ava.org, the links across the top like Clubs and Events should have drop downs. On Windows 7 and 8, the dropdowns work fine with the latest version of Firefox, Chrome and Opera. On Windows 10, the dropdowns only work in Edge. I have...
  10. Edge or Chrome??

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Chrome??: I just installed a clean 10. What is the consensus for browser use, Chrome or Edge? 63606