Windows 10: Incorrectly formatted postal code

Discus and support Incorrectly formatted postal code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to buy minecraft windows 10 edition and it keeps saying incorrectly formatted postal code. I changed my location in setting and it did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CurlyLlama007, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Incorrectly formatted postal code

I tried to buy minecraft windows 10 edition and it keeps saying incorrectly formatted postal code. I changed my location in setting and it did not solve the problem, i also tried the virtual agent and it did not help. Please send help

:)

CurlyLlama007, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Dadof 5 Win User

postal code

Hi Ali_410 I have spent some time searching for Postal codes for Lebanon Beirut and from what I can find there are many depending on the exact area and some areas seem to not have one at all. In any case, here is a link to a list of postal codes. I hope
    they help you

http://www.mapanet.eu/EN/Postal_Codes/?c=LB&...

Dadof 5, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Ali_410 Win User
    postal code

I want the right postal code for Lebanon-Beirut , I was tried many codes but they say are incorrect .

Ali_410, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Incorrectly formatted postal code

Post Code Slovakia

Hello i would like to ask whats wrong with Microsoft store i enter my post code and its says Incorrectly formatted postal code

Thanks for any advice.

MatejChriastel, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Incorrectly formatted postal code

1. Incorrectly formatted postal code - Similar Threads - Incorrectly formatted postal

2. Lost/Incorrect Redeem Minecraft Bedrock Key Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost/Incorrect Redeem Minecraft Bedrock Key Code: Hello! Id really appreciate it if i got an answer on this as ive tried anything i found and could try that comes to mind. I purchased minecraft java awhile back and qualified for the free code that came with it. I redeemed it about 1-2 weeks ago and when i did it apparently...
  3. CODIGO POSTAL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CODIGO POSTAL: HOLA, ESTOY TRATANDO DE INGRESAR MIS DATOS PARA ADQUIRIR EL PAQUETE DE MICROSOFT OFFICE, PERO ME SALE CODIGO POSTAL INCORRECTO. HE VERIFICADO Y SI ES EL CODIGO QUE INGRESE, PERO AUN ASI NO ME PERMITE CONTINUAR....
  4. Error Code 0x80070057 The parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code 0x80070057 The parameter is incorrect: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro N I do this dozens of times a day, suddenly if I open a files properties and add a comment in the comment block it won't save the changes, read only is off, this is in my event log, The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local...
  5. Win10: Incorrect Date Format (only on Lock Screen) - SOLVED

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10: Incorrect Date Format (only on Lock Screen) - SOLVED: I posted this issue November 21, 2018, and have just now discovered how to resolve it (albeit not happy about the workaround required!). I'm posting this update in the spirit of helping others experiencing the same problem. Note: It's possible that this issue is only...
  6. Error Code 0x80070057: The Parameter is Incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code 0x80070057: The Parameter is Incorrect: I attempted to move some program files from my C: drive to my D: drive to free up space on my ssd (I have almost a TB of space on the D drive and I am running out of space on the SSD) I selected all of the Windows files from Program Files (x86) and moved them [only to the C:...
  7. PIN incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN incorrect: HI, i deleted the option on my laptop to open it with fingerprint, and this option had a PIN also as a second choice. When i deleted and try to enter the laptop after it sayd PIN incorrect. I am putting the same PIN pleaseeee help...
  8. Scheduled Tasks - The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range.

Scheduled Tasks - The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range.: Hello, I am receiving the following error when I modify a scheduled task and try to save it. "The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range." This reliably occurs when I change the Runas user account for the schedule task to "NT...
  9. Incorrect date format - on Lock Screen only

Incorrect date format - on Lock Screen only: My Region is set to Canada, and Language is set to English. In Settings, the Date and Time format correctly summarizes how the various date formats should appear. Long date should appear as: Thursday, August 23, 2018. This is how it appears on the desktop taskbar. However...
  10. Time format incorrect on lock screen after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Time format incorrect on lock screen after restart: I sign in with my MS account (administrator) and after signing in and using win+l the time format is correct hh:mm (24hr) but after each restart the time format reverts to h:m (12hr). This after successfully upgrading from 8.1 pro 64bit to 10. What am I missing? Thanks 18501