Windows 10: Increase bitrate with gamedvr? or an alternative to record Games with HDR enabled

Discus and support Increase bitrate with gamedvr? or an alternative to record Games with HDR enabled in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Only gamedvr records HDR games correctly, others as OBS or Shadowplay records with washed out colors. The problem with game DVR is resolution and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ahmlet, Dec 7, 2019.

1. /u/ahmlet Win User

Increase bitrate with gamedvr? or an alternative to record Games with HDR enabled

Only gamedvr records HDR games correctly, others as OBS or Shadowplay records with washed out colors. The problem with game DVR is resolution and bitrate, any chance to modify these values?

submitted by /u/ahmlet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ahmlet, Dec 7, 2019

2. Unable to record with GameDVR

Hi Angellus,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As the issue is related to XBOX I would suggest you to refer the link below to post your query there and they will be happy to assist you.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/conta...box-one/games/recording-problems-with-gamedvr

If you have any other queries related to windows 10 feel free to post we will be happy to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 7, 2019
  3. windows 10 game recorder stops recording after 10 seconds despite playing a game

Hi Warmaster,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

If you have issue recording problems with Game DVR

I would suggest you to follow steps from link below and check if that helps.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/recording-problems-with-gamedvr

Please reply with the status of the issue so that we can help you better

Sudharshan M K, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Increase bitrate with gamedvr? or an alternative to record Games with HDR enabled

GameDVR not recording audio

Windows 10's GameDVR looks very promising, and other than this issue I've been having, works really well.

For some reason, it is not recording any audio at all. I'd like to to record both in-game audio as well as my microphone, but it only records the video. I have audio recording enabled:

Increase bitrate with gamedvr? or an alternative to record Games with HDR enabled [​IMG]

Any help is appreciated!

CaptainMurica, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Increase bitrate with gamedvr? or an alternative to record Games with HDR enabled

1. Increase bitrate with gamedvr? or an alternative to record Games with HDR enabled - Similar Threads - Increase bitrate gamedvr

2. Unable to enable HDR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to enable HDR: Hi, I have a Thunderbolt 3 Dock with a nVidia RTX2060, and a Samsung Odyssey G9. My Dell Latitude 7410 allows enabling HDR, my Razer Blade 13 Late 2019 does not. Both up to Date Windows 10, both connected to the same GPU, the same Monitor. One with HDR, one without. None of...
  3. Can't enable GameDVR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't enable GameDVR: [ATTACH] I'm unable to enable GameDVR or bring it up with the Win+G hotkey, and found this guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/64abp3/cant_enable_game_bar/ but when looking at the regedit section, I can't seem to get the settings to stick for some...
  4. Can't enable hdr

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't enable hdr: Hi, I can't seem to enable hdr on windows 10. The option to enable should be under the 'windows hd color' settings of the display settings page however the sliders are not present to enable hdr and all hdr capabilities are set as 'No'. I had the same problem last time I...
  5. Can't enable hdr

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't enable hdr: Hi, I can't seem to enable hdr on windows 10. The option to enable should be under the 'windows hd color' settings of the display settings page however the sliders are not present to enable hdr and all hdr capabilities are set as 'No'. I had the same problem last time I...
  6. How to enable HDR

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable HDR: I recently purchased a windows 10 computer with intel intergrated graphics card UHD 620. I have the kaby lake R and upgraded to Win10 1909 version. I go to the video settings and I have no options to enable or turn on HDR. It just says 8 bit no HDR. How do I get or enable...
  7. Cant enable HDR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant enable HDR: Right so I have a TV which is HDR capable TV Specs : https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/model/6f4ad6a hooked up to my PC via an HDMI which I believe should be at least 2.0 link to the cable:...
  8. Enable HDR in games but not Desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable HDR in games but not Desktop?: Is there a flag anywhere that would allow HDR in games without enabling the desktop HDR mode? Destiny 2 is able to go into HDR mode without me turning it on the destop. But other games like Modern Warfare 2019 and Red Dead Redemption 2 don't even have the option unless I turn...
  9. Issue with games that dont use HDR but HDR enabled in Windows Display settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with games that dont use HDR but HDR enabled in Windows Display settings: I have not tried all games yet, so far Titanfall 2 and DOOM (OGL and Vulkan) both have issues with having HDR enabled in Windows and running native 4k. The colors get all messed up. In TF2 most of the whites get replaced with black or purple and sometimes the white parts of...
  10. GameDVR not recording audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GameDVR not recording audio: Windows 10's GameDVR looks very promising, and other than this issue I've been having, works really well. For some reason, it is not recording any audio at all. I'd like to to record both in-game audio as well as my microphone, but it only records the video. I have audio...