Windows 10: Increase dedicated video ram no method found online works!

Discus and support Increase dedicated video ram no method found online works! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently discovered that you can increase the dedicated video memory with two predominant methods: Through the BIOS of your computer or through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lunasrojas_, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Increase dedicated video ram no method found online works!

I recently discovered that you can increase the dedicated video memory with two predominant methods: Through the BIOS of your computer or through regedit. The point is that firstly, the option does not appear in my Bios menu, and secondly, even though I have followed all the steps in the method via regedit (Create the key with the name "DedicatedSegmentSize" assign 512 to the decimal value etc.) this method just doesn't work, when I check again it shows 128mb (by default on my graphics card).

My specifications are as follows:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60Hz 1.80 GHz

8GB RAM

VCard: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

It's an ASUS Vivobook (Laptop)

Please help me solve this! Increase dedicated video ram no method found online works! :(

submitted by /u/lunasrojas_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lunasrojas_, Nov 7, 2020

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Nov 7, 2020
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10 laptop ?

I want to increase my dedicated video ram but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10) laptop

Lenovo v110-15AST

Procesor: AMD A9-9410 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 2,90GHz 64bit

RAM: 8 GB

Video card: Radeon r5 graphics

Windows 10 home

Increase dedicated video ram no method found online works! ca99fded-5e7b-4e52-8c31-87e743d9d8fe?upload=true.png
    please
    help

***Moved from Windows 10 Insider Preview***

Vakaris Augustas, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Mr.1223 Win User

Increase dedicated video ram no method found online works!

Dedicated Video RAM

I remember there was a time when you could increase your dedicated video ram through custom settings before your system turned on.

This way no longer works (or maybe I'm doing it wrong). Is there a way to increase your dedicated video ram or will I just have to buy a new card. PlEAS HELP.

Mr.1223, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Increase dedicated video ram no method found online works!

1. Increase dedicated video ram no method found online works! - Similar Threads - Increase dedicated video

2. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics: Hi My pc spec Processor: Intel core i3 12th gen Gpu : Intel uhd 730Ram : 8GB Windows 10 Hi i wanted to increase dedicated video memory in intel uhd 730. I have a 8GB ram and my total available graphics memory is 4111MB and shared system memory is 3983 in uhd 730 so i wanted...
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics: Hi My pc spec Processor: Intel core i3 12th gen Gpu : Intel uhd 730Ram : 8GB Windows 10 Hi i wanted to increase dedicated video memory in intel uhd 730. I have a 8GB ram and my total available graphics memory is 4111MB and shared system memory is 3983 in uhd 730 so i wanted...
  4. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  5. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  6. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Dedicated video ram

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dedicated video ram: Okay so my pc is only letting me use 726mb of my 8gbs and im tryna play rainbow six siege but i run 10 fps any one know how to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-video-ram/534f1b22-1ba2-42c9-bf90-9787c47b682f
  8. How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?: Hi! I want to increase my video ram but I don't know how to.I have read articles about it.I tried to enter the bios but wasn't any advanced option under it. I also searched it on yt but couldn't get the answers. [ATTACH] As we can see I have total 4162 but only 128...
  9. dedicated video ram not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dedicated video ram not working: so ive tried all the registry editor stuff nothing works and im stuck at 128 mb of vram my computer is dual core and my graphics is intel 620 graphics card it supports higher than 128 and i have 8 gigs of ram yet i wont fix it self...
  10. How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The computer memory plays a vital role in having quick access to applications and programs. The computer memory or RAM is used by the system processor to store the data. It is a volatile memory on a motherboard that stores [...] This post How to increase dedicated...