Windows 10: Increase disk space

Discus and support Increase disk space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Expanding c drive or make a new drive for my own needs. Which is best for my new laptop ? I have 1 TB of HDD but only can use the c drive which is 111... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shohan X, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Shohan X Win User

Increase disk space

Expanding c drive or make a new drive for my own needs. Which is best for my new laptop ? I have 1 TB of HDD but only can use the c drive which is 111 GB.

***Original Title: disk management***

:)

Shohan X, Apr 12, 2021

2. low disk space

Here are a few obvious options:

1. Delete unneeded things.
    2. Increase your partition size.
    3. Replace the disk with a larger one.

Frederik Long, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Increase disk space

Sudden increase of used space on my hard disk

Sudden increase of used space on my hard disk

CharuChandra.C, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Increase disk space

1. Increase disk space - Similar Threads - Increase disk space

2. disk space increases on boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disk space increases on boot: when i boot up my pc my disk space increases? why did this happens because when i boot my pc when c: drive is full it will no longer boot up so i clean it none of them worked is there a way to solve this?...
  3. disk space increases on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disk space increases on boot: when i boot up my pc my disk space increases? why did this happens because when i boot my pc when c: drive is full it will no longer boot up so i clean it none of them worked is there a way to solve this?...
  4. disk space increases on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Deleting files does not increase disk space

Deleting files does not increase disk space: I wanted to reinstall a game on my laptop and couldn't because I did not have enough free space on the drive.I responded by trying to delete a slew of old saved games, which were backed up to my OneDrive despite my never having set them to be backed up #@$@#$ which resulted...
  6. Increase C drive Space

Increase C drive Space: Is there a way to add a USB drive space to the C drive on Windows 10. Only have 32GB on C drive so cannot update Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-c-drive-space/65fb40ff-9391-4c4f-bb83-01992918f36a
  7. Available disk space is not increasing even after deleting files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Available disk space is not increasing even after deleting files: I deleted some videos on my c drive downloads folder with size of approximately 3 GB. But even after deleting the files, the available free space on my c drive remains the same as if I had not deleted those files. My recycle bin is empty too. Please help submitted by...
  8. Increase partition size/space

Increase partition size/space: Does anyone know how I can increase the size of my partition C? I have 2 partitions that I don't use much and I want to take 100GB from each and add it to my partition C. submitted by /u/jasonslone [link] [comments]...
  9. How does one increase the disk space within Windows Sandbox?

How does one increase the disk space within Windows Sandbox?: title, thank you submitted by /u/Byakuraou [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtpjxz/how_does_one_increase_the_disk_space_within/
  10. Increase space on local E disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Increase space on local E disk: Have plenty of space on C drive. Keep getting message the space on E drive is low. How can I increase memory on E drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-space-on-local-e-disk/55d16937-b500-4e01-86a6-1a9f7c4443f5