Windows 10: Increase ICON label font size???????

Discus and support Increase ICON label font size??????? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Seems I can adjust all the font sizes in Windows 10 and ICON sizes but the ICON labels remain tiny. Any fix coming for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ETP2, May 23, 2020.

1. ETP2 Win User

Increase ICON label font size???????

Seems I can adjust all the font sizes in Windows 10 and ICON sizes but the ICON labels remain tiny. Any fix coming for this?

:)

2. Jelu Cal Win User

Font/ icon size in Windows 10!

Hi Jud,

Based on the information that you've shared, we'd need additional details to determine the cause of your concern.

We'd like to know the following:

• If you're looking to increase the desktop icon's font size.
    • If you're looking to increase the size of the desktop icon.
    • The troubleshooting steps that you've already performed.
    • The version of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, May 23, 2020
  3. Increase size of fonts and icons

Increase the size of fonts and icons in the menu bars and tool bars in windows 10 and office 2016 programs.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JayKravetz, May 23, 2020
  4. vyrians Win User

Changing Font Size of Desktop Icon Label

Good day.

I wish to know if there is a way to change the font size/style (bold, etc.) of the icon labels ONLY on the desktop screen.

I've tried the Control Panel method (Appearance & Personalization -> Display) that allows me to change the fonts for 'ICONS'. However, this option also changes the appearance of fonts in the directories/filenames, which is not what I want.

E.g. Labels on the desktop with size 12 and bold. Fonts in folders: size 9 and UNbolded (default style).

Anyone have a solution for this?

vyrians, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Increase ICON label font size??????? - Similar Threads - Increase ICON label

2. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  3. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  4. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Increasing font size in applications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing font size in applications?: Hello all- My first post here, so please be gentle *Wink As I age, the default font in most Windows applications seems to get smaller (funny how that happens). While I work in Word 2019 primarily, I suspect what I want to change may well be controlled through the OS. So, is...
  6. how to increase font size

how to increase font size: How does one increase the font size as a default across applications. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/44899ef9-731a-4b0e-aafa-484b54aa3e88
  7. Increase & or change the font size of desktop icons

Increase & or change the font size of desktop icons: The FONT size of my surface 3 desktop icons needs to be LARGER. NOTE: do not tell me how to get larger icons tell me how to get the NAME under the icons LARGER? Windows 11 was re-installed in late December 2017 so I do not need to go get any updates. 101805
  8. Increase font size in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Increase font size in Edge?: Does anyone know of a way to enlarge the fonts on the tabs and favorites bar items? The old eyes are not what they were, and I'd like to bump up the size if it's possible. A registry entry? Anything? TIA 53632
  9. How to Increase Chrome Tab Font & Icon Size?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Increase Chrome Tab Font & Icon Size?: The text font in the Chrome tabs along the top of the screen is too hard to read - as is the address bar and icons. I've set my graphics dpi to a setting which is fine for all other apps and don't want to change it. The Chrome default text size has no effect, Google has not...
  10. Changing Font Size of Desktop Icon Label

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Font Size of Desktop Icon Label: Good day. I wish to know if there is a way to change the font size/style (bold, etc.) of the icon labels ONLY on the desktop screen. I've tried the Control Panel method (Appearance & Personalization -> Display) that allows me to change the fonts for 'ICONS'. However,...