Windows 10: Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer

Discus and support Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fallendaemon, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer

My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly overlapping the individual lines of the files in the "detail view" and I only use details in viewing because of what I do. Is there a way to increase the line spacing to compensate for that? Or a utility to tweek these types of setting?

:)

fallendaemon, Mar 26, 2019

2. Increase Line spacing in file explorer

My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly overlapping the individual lines of the files in the "detail view" and I only use details in viewing because of what I do. Is there a way to increase the line spacing to compensate for that? Or a utility to tweek these types of setting?

fallendaemon, Mar 26, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Increase Line spacing in file explorer

Hi, have you considered this setting?

Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer [​IMG]

Less conveniently, Windows has a magnifier tool.

(This screen might not be available in later builds of Win 10)

dalchina, Mar 26, 2019
  4. kp_10 Win User

Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer

How to print a directory list within Windows Explorer as text file with custom details including file length?

How to print a directory list within Windows Explorer as text file with custom details including file length? When I print from the DOS prompt (command line) I only get Date, Type and Size properties. I can add the file length column in Windows
    Explorer but I need to get it into a text file.

kp_10, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer

1. Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer - Similar Threads - Increase Line spacing

2. Need to increase file explorer ICON text verticle line spacing margin to view it easily

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to increase file explorer ICON text verticle line spacing margin to view it easily: Hello Dev i am running windows 10 , i have computer eye syndrome , i need to increase vertical line spacing between file explorer names so that it puts less strain on my eyes when i view it , also please see attached image of what i am talking about , 1 i tried to look for...
  3. "Line spacing" in File Explorer "List" View

in Windows 10 Support
    "Line spacing" in File Explorer "List" View: It seems like something changed in the past day or two to add line spacing when in List View in Explorer. Not sure if it's quite double-spacing, but there definitely is more vertical space between items now. Any idea how to reset that to the previous single-spacing? Here's...
  4. File Explorer Details Layout - Extra White Space

File Explorer Details Layout - Extra White Space: I recently updated my version of Windows and now for some reason, when I am using File Explorer, there is a ton of extra white space between folders where they used to be nicely compact and close together. Have been messing around with settings for a while in an attempt to...
  5. File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased

File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased: [ATTACH] I don't know when it happend but not only file explorer, taskbar also has weird larger than normal spacing [ATTACH] How can i solve this problem?...
  6. wordpad why double spaced between lines?

in Windows 10 Customization
    wordpad why double spaced between lines?: wordpad why douyble spaced btween lines? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-why-double-spaced-between-lines/72410944-7af4-4968-96f1-cb1e95b7d235
  7. Increase File Explorer Text Size without increasing anything else

in Windows 10 Support
    Increase File Explorer Text Size without increasing anything else: I have found a number of items on this topic but as yet have found nothing that solves the problem. It seems that the "text only" options that were available in earlier builds of Windows 10 have, as happens with most useful features, been phased out in subsequent builds....
  8. Increase Line spacing in file explorer

Increase Line spacing in file explorer: My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly...
  9. Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?

Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?: Let's say I have 20 icons (small) equally spaced within the taskbar and that the last three on the right end all have to do with turning the computer on/off/sleep. I'd like to be able to put in a space or two that will separate these last three from the other 17 icons on the...
  10. How to increase spacing between icon and filename

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase spacing between icon and filename: hey guys, i've searched the net for this but found no solution can anybody explain to me how to increase the spacing at the arrow shown at the picture [img] the spacing between the filename and icon is too narrow, example if the folder has picture [img] Any help is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer spacing between files

2. windows 10 increase display text line spacing

3. file explorer icons are spaced out desktop

4. line spacing windows 10,
  5. increase line spacing detail view explore,
  6. windows 10 spacing on txt file,
  7. increase folder spacing in file explorer