Windows 10: Increase Line spacing in file explorer

Discus and support Increase Line spacing in file explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fallendaemon, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Increase Line spacing in file explorer

My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly overlapping the individual lines of the files in the "detail view" and I only use details in viewing because of what I do. Is there a way to increase the line spacing to compensate for that? Or a utility to tweek these types of setting?

:)

fallendaemon, Nov 1, 2018
  2. Jerry8AB Win User

Pane Spacing and Width - File Explorer

Pane Spacing and Width

When I open my Documents folder, the left pane shows my File Explorer listings and the right pane list my documents.

Is there a method to decrease the width of my right pane and increase the width of my left pane?

Thanks,

Jerry

4/29/17

Jerry8AB, Nov 1, 2018
  3. Windows 10 File lists - need to reduce line spacing

I upgraded to Windows 10 about two weeks ago and until yesterday the file lists in all File Folders - Explorer, Word, Outlook and Excel etc. were in single spacing but today the spacing has increased to double spacing which means I am forever scrolling
    up and down to find things - most frustrating. I have been searching for nearly two hours to find the option to change this but without success - so help will be much appreciated please....

DebbieStoneman, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Increase Line spacing in file explorer

Brink, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Increase Line spacing in file explorer

1. Increase Line spacing in file explorer - Similar Threads - Increase Line spacing

2. Increase Vertical Icon Spacing in Windows 10 Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase Vertical Icon Spacing in Windows 10 Explorer: How can i increase vertical icon spacing in explorer in windows 10 desktop mode as it is in tablet mode.I have tried enabling this option but it doesn't workI want explorer to look like thissee pic below but in desktop mode.Is this possible or not?...
  3. Increase Vertical Icon Spacing in Windows 10 Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase Vertical Icon Spacing in Windows 10 Explorer: How can i increase vertical icon spacing in explorer in windows 10 desktop mode as it is in tablet mode.I have tried enabling this option but it doesn't workI want explorer to look like thissee pic below but in desktop mode.Is this possible or not?...
  4. Increase Vertical Icon Spacing in Windows 10 Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need to increase file explorer ICON text verticle line spacing margin to view it easily

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to increase file explorer ICON text verticle line spacing margin to view it easily: Hello Dev i am running windows 10 , i have computer eye syndrome , i need to increase vertical line spacing between file explorer names so that it puts less strain on my eyes when i view it , also please see attached image of what i am talking about , 1 i tried to look for...
  6. "Line spacing" in File Explorer "List" View

in Windows 10 Support
    "Line spacing" in File Explorer "List" View: It seems like something changed in the past day or two to add line spacing when in List View in Explorer. Not sure if it's quite double-spacing, but there definitely is more vertical space between items now. Any idea how to reset that to the previous single-spacing? Here's...
  7. File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased: [ATTACH] I don't know when it happend but not only file explorer, taskbar also has weird larger than normal spacing [ATTACH] How can i solve this problem?...
  8. Line spacing

Line spacing: I tried to change my line spacing, to get away from the multiple spacing that Word is set at, and now I cannot see my typing completely. How do I change to single spacing from the beginning of the document?...
  9. Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer: My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly...
  10. line spacing

line spacing: Wordpad will not stay in the line setting I set. For instance, it will not stay at 1.0 it always goes back to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-spacing/5d80311a-020f-4a73-a4bf-a694c61fcf54

Users found this page by searching for:

1. line spacing i internet explorer

2. increase spacing windows explorer

3. increase folder spacing in file explorer

4. increase spacing size,
  5. increase row hight in file explorer,
  6. windows explorer line spacing in details view,
  7. windows file explorer spacing