Windows 10: Increase mouse precision keeps disabling

Discus and support Increase mouse precision keeps disabling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi In Windows 10 my 'increase mouse precision' keeps disabling although I've disabled the sync settings under "Account" in the Settings. What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Smartguy101, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Increase mouse precision keeps disabling

Hi

In Windows 10 my 'increase mouse precision' keeps disabling although I've disabled the sync settings under "Account" in the Settings.

What to do?

:)

Smartguy101, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

How to disable Mouse Acceleration?

Hi Alex,

Mouse acceleration can indeed hinder the ability to play games where you need precise aim because it causes your mouse to move not only based on movement, but also on speed. You can disable mouse acceleration by following the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Control Panel and select Control Panel in the results.
    • If you are in Category view, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Devices and Printers, click Mouse to open the
      Mouse Properties window
    • Click the Pointer Options tab, and uncheck the box next to
      Enhance pointer precision.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Wenex Win User
    Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

The enchance pointer precision is off, I did mention it in the post: "- Mouse Acceleration is OFF"

I did the troubleshooting and it found nothing.

Wenex, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Increase mouse precision keeps disabling

Precision Mouse/Windows 10 Bluetooth issues

Hi Rob,

There might be a problem with your precision mouse that causes the issue.
    To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Any changes made prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried testing the mouse on a different computer?

We would also recommend that you check out this
    link this will provide you steps on how to troubleshoot Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. In case the issue occurs, it
    would be best that you visit your device manufacturer website so you can download the latest driver that will be compatible with your computer.

We look forward to your response.

Rose Ter, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Increase mouse precision keeps disabling

1. Increase mouse precision keeps disabling - Similar Threads - Increase mouse precision

2. Precision Mouse Messing Up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Precision Mouse Messing Up: My Microsoft Precision Bluetooth mouse is not working properly when using the Bluetooth. When I use it on my PC and my Surface Pro the pointer will just stop for a few seconds and then move again. It just freezes for 3-5 seconds which is irritating because the only way I can...
  3. precision mouse smart switch

precision mouse smart switch: Hi, I open the smart switch button and see my two device layout Surface book 3 and Surface pro 7, However, I cannot move the mouse from one screen, to another. I move the mouse to the edge, it just stops and cannot move anymore, I'd like to know how can I fix this problem and...
  4. Mouse acceleration/enhanced precision.

Mouse acceleration/enhanced precision.: I have turned off enhanced precision on my pc so i dont have to deal with mouse acceleration However i somehow still get mouse acceleration. i have a gaming pc and a gaming mouse. The game i play doesnt even allow mouse acceleration. I tried everything but everytime i flick...
  5. Microsoft Precision Mouse

Microsoft Precision Mouse: Hello, I just bought a Microsoft Precision mouse. I'm trying to pair it with my Dell Inspiron 17 laptop. When I go through the steps to pair, nothing comes up in my bluetooth devices. Also my bluetooth compatibility is higher than 4.0. Any help would be appreciated. Larry A...
  6. about Microsoft precision mouse

about Microsoft precision mouse: I just wonder if I can program the thumb button in Microsoft precision mouse to move forward or backward by few second in Youtube for example? is it having that capability to be programmed that much?...
  7. Microsoft Precision Mouse Not Charging

Microsoft Precision Mouse Not Charging: Hello, I purchased a Precision mouse a couple of months ago, and all seemed to be working fine. A month after purchasing it, I received a notification that battery is running low, and I need to charge the device. After charging it over night, I saw it was still showing a...
  8. Precision mouse not fully charging

Precision mouse not fully charging: I recently bought a Microsoft Precision mouse which has a built-in rechargeable battery. When I plug it in to charge it never goes past 75%. It is plugged into a USB 2.0 port on a Dell laptop using Windows 10....
  9. MS Precision mouse not working in 1909

MS Precision mouse not working in 1909: Hello: I had my mouse working in Win 10 1803. Cleanly updated to v 1909, and can't get the mouse to work. MS Mouse and Keyboard Center installed. In Bluetooth & other devices: Microsoft USB Wireless Mouse (Mouse and Keyboard Center) and Microsoft Wireless Transceiver are...
  10. Mouse acceleration is still persistent after disabling "Enhanced Pointer Precision" on...

Mouse acceleration is still persistent after disabling "Enhanced Pointer Precision" on...: I'm having an extremely irritating problem with Windows 10 that I've never had to deal with before. I just bought a new laptop, a ThinkPad T480, and the first thing I did after fresh installing Windows was to disable mouse acceleration in the Windows mouse settings. So far so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft surface precision mouse manual