Windows 10: Increase RAM

Discus and support Increase RAM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello my Son connects to a server, which asks him to allocate RAM, his laptop does t have much, is there a way of using the SSD as virtual RAM which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by reddwarf4ever, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Increase RAM

Hello

my Son connects to a server, which asks him to allocate RAM, his laptop does t have much, is there a way of using the SSD as virtual RAM which would be acceptable to the server ?

thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Apr 12, 2020

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Apr 12, 2020
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10 laptop ?

I want to increase my dedicated video ram but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10) laptop

Lenovo v110-15AST

Procesor: AMD A9-9410 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 2,90GHz 64bit

RAM: 8 GB

Video card: Radeon r5 graphics

Windows 10 home

Increase RAM ca99fded-5e7b-4e52-8c31-87e743d9d8fe?upload=true.png
    please
    help

***Moved from Windows 10 Insider Preview***

Vakaris Augustas, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Increase RAM

Increasing Ram Permanently

I have a windows 7 and I want to upgrade it to windows 10 but I need to increase my Ram for upgrading. My current RAM is 1.870 GB but I want to increase my RAM. I have seen many videos in internet that how you can increase your Ram through a removable
    device such as a pen drive but I don't want to increase my Ram by that way. Can we increase my Ram by changing the hardware devices of computer?

Romit Raj Sahu, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Increase RAM

1. Increase RAM - Similar Threads - Increase RAM

2. How to increase Video RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase Video RAM?: Hello. I have Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 20IAP of 8 gb of ram 4 basic + 4 added and and intel processor. For gaming purpose, I want to increase its vram and I tried several ways to increase but it didn't increase. Anyone have the solution of increase the vram?...
  3. How to increase Video RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase Video RAM?: Hello. I have Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 20IAP of 8 gb of ram 4 basic + 4 added and and intel processor. For gaming purpose, I want to increase its vram and I tried several ways to increase but it didn't increase. Anyone have the solution of increase the vram?...
  4. how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?: how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity? I ran wmic memphysical get capacity and it says only 4 gb, but i checked my motherboards specs online and it supports upto 32 gb of ram. I tried adding a new identical mem module in the other slot and my computer won't...
  5. how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?

how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?: how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity? I ran wmic memphysical get capacity and it says only 4 gb, but i checked my motherboards specs online and it supports upto 32 gb of ram. I tried adding a new identical mem module in the other slot and my computer won't...
  6. how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to increase the speaker volume on the Dell Inspiron laptop with 8 GB RAM. Thanks Chs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to increase the speaker volume on the Dell Inspiron laptop with 8 GB RAM. Thanks Chs: As Above, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-speaker-volume-on-the-dell/aac9bba1-2214-4a9d-a415-acf38f147e29
  8. How to increase the speaker volume on the Dell Inspiron laptop with 8 GB RAM. Thanks Chs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase the speaker volume on the Dell Inspiron laptop with 8 GB RAM. Thanks Chs: As Above, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-speaker-volume-on-the-dell/aac9bba1-2214-4a9d-a415-acf38f147e29
  9. How to increase the speaker volume on the Dell Inspiron laptop with 8 GB RAM. Thanks Chs

10. got no display after increasing ram frequency from 2400mhz to 2666mhz and more.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got no display after increasing ram frequency from 2400mhz to 2666mhz and more.: Hey, I have been using 2400mhz right now, and when I try to increase my ram frequency to 2666mhz and I get a black screen with the fan spinningI have updated my bios and my motherboard supports 2933mhz for my processor and the ram supports 3200mhz please help!...