Windows 10: Increase resolution beyond maximum without getting "Resolution unsupported"

Discus and support Increase resolution beyond maximum without getting "Resolution unsupported" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi i need to increase resolution beyond the maximumof 1360x768 i am running an intel graphics 4000 igpu Windows 10 1909 i7-3770 is it possable to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RedmiS22018, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Increase resolution beyond maximum without getting "Resolution unsupported"

Hi i need to increase resolution beyond the maximumof 1360x768 i am running an intel graphics 4000 igpu Windows 10 1909 i7-3770

is it possable to go beyond that

Image sharpness doesnt matter i just need to increase the resolution

Thanks in advance

:)

RedmiS22018, Jun 9, 2020
  2. DiegoTrd Win User

Increasing RDP connection resolution over the recommended resolution

Hi,

Is it possible to increase trough an RDP session to a laptop, the resolution above the native resolution of the laptop? If so could it damage the laptop?

For example if the laptop has a maximum (Recommended) resolution of 1366 x 768, using 1920x1080 on the RDP connection?

Thanks

Diego

DiegoTrd, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Increasing mirrored screen resolution

Hi Sam,

To further assist you, we would like to know what is the make and model of your HD TV? We also suggest that you check if there's an option to change the resolution through your TV.

You can also follow these steps on how to adjust screen resolution through Control Panel:

• Open Control Panel, under Appearance and Personalization, click
      Adjust screen resolution.
    • Click the name of your HD TV, then click the drop down for Resolution.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Double Win User

Increase resolution beyond maximum without getting "Resolution unsupported"

Black space in maximum resolution?

I recently upgraded a Dell Dimension E520 from XP to Windows 10. I'm having trouble getting an Acer AL2016W monitor to fit in its maximum resolution of 1680x1050. When i choose this resolution in the Display Settings, the screen is pushed to the right and a black space remains on the left. I tried moving the screen over using the monitors' settings but it slips under the space, and only moves a quarter of the way. The mouse cannot move into this space either.

I tried updating the drivers but am told "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date."
    • Display adapter - Intel(R) G965 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)
    • Monitor - Generic Non-PnP Monitor
    I took a pic of the screen.. sorry for the bad lighting, I highlighted the space in red

Increase resolution beyond maximum without getting "Resolution unsupported" [​IMG]

Double, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Increase resolution beyond maximum without getting "Resolution unsupported"

1. Increase resolution beyond maximum without getting "Resolution unsupported" - Similar Threads - Increase resolution beyond

2. screen resolution increase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen resolution increase: i have hp 450 HP ProBook Processor Core i7-8550U, Memory 8GB, Storage 256ssd, Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 930MX 2GB, Display 15.6" HD, FreeDoS Help Tech Co. Ltd. can i increase it from 1366 x 726 to 1366 x 1080...
  3. screen resolution increase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen resolution increase: i have hp 450 HP ProBook Processor Core i7-8550U, Memory 8GB, Storage 256ssd, Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 930MX 2GB, Display 15.6" HD, FreeDoS Help Tech Co. Ltd. can i increase it from 1366 x 726 to 1366 x 1080...
  4. How to increase Maximum Volume beyond 100% in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase Maximum Volume beyond 100% in Windows 10: [ATTACH]We have observed an increasing dependency on computers for consuming all forms of media these past few years. Over-the-top platforms have picked up pace and computer builds are being modified to make the video-viewing experience more conducive and pleasurable. But...
  5. Unsupported Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unsupported Resolution: I using Windows 10 and I tried changing the resolution of my computer but it wasn’t supported so now my monitor just shows “Not Support!” And isn’t letting me change anything, I’ve tried resetting the computer but that didn’t help and now I’m stuck on this resolution. How do...
  6. Can't get maximum resolution on TV duplicating from Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get maximum resolution on TV duplicating from Laptop: As the title suggests, I'm duplicating my laptop screen to my Vizio M55-f0 2018 via HMDI port #4. Laptop native resolution is 1366x--- but when I press info on the TV, the TV shows that its Outputting 1080p. Old school Intel 3000HD series chip. Resolution in windows...
  7. Increasing RDP connection resolution over the recommended resolution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Increasing RDP connection resolution over the recommended resolution: Hi, Is it possible to increase trough an RDP session to a laptop, the resolution above the native resolution of the laptop? If so could it damage the laptop? For example if the laptop has a maximum (Recommended) resolution of 1366 x 768, using 1920x1080 on the RDP...
  8. Maximum desktop resolution in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximum desktop resolution in Windows 10: Hi, we are building large VIdeowall, that will run on Windows 10, but we are not sure what is the maximum desktop resolution for multi display setup. I think it was 32k x 32k (with 128 mil maximum pixel count) in Win 7, but how this case looks in Windows 10? Thanks,...
  9. Resolution dropped - and no option to increase

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution dropped - and no option to increase: I have a PC with an NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti graphics card, and use a Samsung S23C650 monitor . This is normally set to resolution of 1920 x 1080 Today I run IOBIT driver update - and it updated some drivers ... and now my screen resolution is way off ... set to 1024 x 768. If...
  10. Black space in maximum resolution?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black space in maximum resolution?: I recently upgraded a Dell Dimension E520 from XP to Windows 10. I'm having trouble getting an Acer AL2016W monitor to fit in its maximum resolution of 1680x1050. When i choose this resolution in the Display Settings, the screen is pushed to the right and a black space...