Windows 10: Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons?

Discus and support Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Win10 here. I'd like increase the size of the pop-up box appearing after right-clicking taskbar icons, so that I can see the full name of the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xlepws, Feb 13, 2020.

1. xlepws Win User

Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons?

Hi, Win10 here. I'd like increase the size of the pop-up box appearing after right-clicking taskbar icons, so that I can see the full name of the last files I opened.

Any way that you know of? Also through external programs.

Thanks!

:)

xlepws, Feb 13, 2020

2. how to increase icons in taskbar in Windows 10?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to change the Taskbar settings, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Logon to your computer as administrator, Right click on empty space on the
      Taskbar.
    • Select Properties, Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window pops-up.
    • Uncheck Use small taskbar buttons to increase the size of icons.
    • Check/uncheck the Lock Taskbar option to Lock or unlock respectively.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Lizy297 Win User
    how to change size of folders on my Pc

To set the size, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and choose the Properties command.
    • Click the Taskbar tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box.
    • To use smaller icons, place a check mark by the item Use Small Icons. ...
    • Click OK.

Lizy297, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons?

Icon size in task bar at the bottom of the screen

Hi Ronald,

As you are facing issues with changing the taskbar icons size, we will help you with this issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Logon to your computer as administrator, click on empty space on the
      Taskbar.

• Select Properties, Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window pops-up.

• Uncheck Use small taskbar buttons to increase the size of icons.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons?

1. Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons? - Similar Threads - Increase size pop

2. Cannot right-click taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot right-click taskbar icons.: Hi,As per title, I cannot right click my taskbar icons. I can right click start, or the taskbar itself, but not the icons.I cannot perform system restore as there are no restore points before today when the error presented. I have tried restarts, restarting windows explorer,...
  3. Cannot right-click taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot right-click taskbar icons.: Hi,As per title, I cannot right click my taskbar icons. I can right click start, or the taskbar itself, but not the icons.I cannot perform system restore as there are no restore points before today when the error presented. I have tried restarts, restarting windows explorer,...
  4. Taskbar Size increases

Taskbar Size increases: How do i correct my taskbar size issue after connecting to external monitor as my TV screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-size-increases/26a18262-895a-4bdd-bf84-e4687d8b88f9
  5. cannot right-click on taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cannot right-click on taskbar icons: Hi there I am having an issue with my windows 10 desktop. I cannot right-click on my taskbar icons, I can't open the calendar or the sound mixer. I have tried everything on the internet. I noticed this entire issue began after I removed the razer synapse program from my...
  6. Right click on taskbar icons not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right click on taskbar icons not working: After windows 2004 update and some other updates right click on taskbar icons not working. I tried several solutions with powershell or with repair install but no luck. I am trying to avoid clean install, I think that the problem is coming with some cumulative. Any solution...
  7. Cant right click taskbar icons

Cant right click taskbar icons: I cannot Right click on my open programs from my taskbar. I also cant left click on my speaker icon to switch sound devicesspeakers to headset. But i can right click to open the settings and all that on the speaker icon. And right click works on all the open programs. This...
  8. Right click popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click popping up: How to Fix Right Click Menu Randomly Popping Up on Windows 10? My PC is Surface 2 95F-00006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-popping-up/81618467-9df7-4592-9565-c8ea3e0a1a46
  9. Can't right click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't right click taskbar icons: I can't right click taskbar apps, left click works as it should but not the right click. Also left clicking start button won't open start menu, right click works on this one as it works on other system icons (volume, network, clock and notification) but not the left click....
  10. How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar: I have a high resolution screen, so the taskbar seems disproportionately small by default/ In prior versions of Windows I would just increase the taskbar height and icons would adjust in size accordingly, but not so with Windows 10. How can I resize them, or is this deature...