Windows 10: Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons?

Discus and support Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Win10 here. I'd like increase the size of the pop-up box appearing after right-clicking taskbar icons, so that I can see the full name of the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xlepws, Feb 13, 2020.

1. xlepws Win User

Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons?

Hi, Win10 here. I'd like increase the size of the pop-up box appearing after right-clicking taskbar icons, so that I can see the full name of the last files I opened.

Any way that you know of? Also through external programs.

Thanks!

:)

xlepws, Feb 13, 2020

2. how to increase icons in taskbar in Windows 10?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to change the Taskbar settings, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Logon to your computer as administrator, Right click on empty space on the
      Taskbar.
    • Select Properties, Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window pops-up.
    • Uncheck Use small taskbar buttons to increase the size of icons.
    • Check/uncheck the Lock Taskbar option to Lock or unlock respectively.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Lizy297 Win User
    how to change size of folders on my Pc

To set the size, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and choose the Properties command.
    • Click the Taskbar tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box.
    • To use smaller icons, place a check mark by the item Use Small Icons. ...
    • Click OK.

Lizy297, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons?

Icon size in task bar at the bottom of the screen

Hi Ronald,

As you are facing issues with changing the taskbar icons size, we will help you with this issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Logon to your computer as administrator, click on empty space on the
      Taskbar.

• Select Properties, Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window pops-up.

• Uncheck Use small taskbar buttons to increase the size of icons.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons?

1. Increase size of pop-up box from right-clicking taskbar icons? - Similar Threads - Increase size pop

2. pop up box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up box: I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box/93c55807-9786-4a82-a7b5-acfa7328ea45
  3. StartIsBack++ Breaks Right Click on Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    StartIsBack++ Breaks Right Click on Taskbar Icons: I have installed a Fresh Copy of W10 Education Insiders Preview (20H1 Build 19008.1000), and wanted to customized it. So i Downloaded and Installed StartIsBack++ Trial and Set everything up. After Trying to Right Click the Firefox Icon, i noticed that Right Clicking On...
  4. Right-click menu doesn't come up for taskbar icons ... ???

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click menu doesn't come up for taskbar icons ... ???: Seems like in Windows 10 with the latest cumulative updates (as of 9/14/19 yesterday), I can't right-click on my taskbar icons and have the right-click menu come up (the one that allows for the pinning or unpinning of icons). I uninstalled the updates, and this functionality...
  5. How to increase size of icons on taskbar windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to increase size of icons on taskbar windows 10?: Just switched to W10 from W7, can't seem to find a way to increase the size of the icons in my taskbar. All the solutions I've found are either 5 or more years old or make other things larger- text, desktop icons, everything. All I want to do is make the Taskbar icons...
  6. Right-click on Taskbar icon for Word and popup list is messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click on Taskbar icon for Word and popup list is messed up: Sorry but I cannot think of the name of the popup list that appears when one right-clicks on a taskbar icon but when I do this on my taskbar Word icon there are some titles that have been deleted. I cannot unpin them and now have a bunch of useless/ non existing files on this...
  7. Taskbar right click on icons colour wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar right click on icons colour wrong: Had Windows 10 installed but gave to many problems with some games i play so decided to go back to Windows 8.1. The problem i have is when i right click on a icon on the taskbar the popup box/menu colour is all wrong any idea how to fix this? Screen shot: [img] 16950
  8. Can't right click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't right click taskbar icons: I can't right click taskbar apps, left click works as it should but not the right click. Also left clicking start button won't open start menu, right click works on this one as it works on other system icons (volume, network, clock and notification) but not the left click....
  9. Right click on Taskbar Icons - No titles shown

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on Taskbar Icons - No titles shown: Hello everyone. I've been experiencing an annoying bug on my Windows 10, which is after two or three days of my computer is running, when I right click on any taskbar shortcut, the list appears all black, like this (if I reboot, the problem goes away for a while, plese...
  10. How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar: I have a high resolution screen, so the taskbar seems disproportionately small by default/ In prior versions of Windows I would just increase the taskbar height and icons would adjust in size accordingly, but not so with Windows 10. How can I resize them, or is this deature...