Windows 10: Increase space on local E disk

Discus and support Increase space on local E disk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have plenty of space on C drive. Keep getting message the space on E drive is low. How can I increase memory on E drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lawrenceschuchart, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Increase space on local E disk

Have plenty of space on C drive. Keep getting message the space on E drive is low. How can I increase memory on E drive?

:)

lawrenceschuchart, Oct 26, 2018

2. Local Disk E out of space

I don't have a local disk E. I have a 250GB ssd and a 1TB hdd, yet I keep getting a popup saying that my local disk E is running low on space and can be cleaned. When I follow through with this, it lists <DirectX Shader Cache> and <Recycle Bin> but both
    are 0 bytes.

BenRosenblum, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Low disk space on Local Disk (EIncrease space on local E disk :)

Running Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron laptop. I keep getting the popup Low disk space on Local Disk (EIncrease space on local E disk :).

System info shows 42.6 free of 450MB

I've tried the registry hack that Microsoft support recommends by creating a new DWORD Value but that didn't work.

I opened the E: drive but says folder is empty.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

RayMan2018, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Increase space on local E disk

Low Disk Space on Local Disk E:

I keep receiving this "Low Disk Space on Local Disk E:" message frequently when i am using the laptop.

I didn't even know that i had a disk E:, so i started to investigate. On disk Management i can see the following ones:

- partition C: - OS - Capacity 190GB and 23 GB free

- partition D: - DATA - Capacity 286GB and 130 GB free

- partition E: - OEM Partition - Capacity 499MB and 49 MB free

- Disk 0 Partition 0 - EFI Partition - Capacity 260 and 260 MB free

All of them are healthy in ther status and all are NTFS as file system except 'Disk 0 parition 0'. I excepted to have only C: and D:, and do not know what the other are about. I thought on increasing the partition E: in capacity, but i am afraid i can
    damage partition D: which i would reduce.

How do I solve this issue?

BrunoTigre, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Increase space on local E disk

1. Increase space on local E disk - Similar Threads - Increase space local

2. disk space increases on boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disk space increases on boot: when i boot up my pc my disk space increases? why did this happens because when i boot my pc when c: drive is full it will no longer boot up so i clean it none of them worked is there a way to solve this?...
  3. disk space increases on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disk space increases on boot: when i boot up my pc my disk space increases? why did this happens because when i boot my pc when c: drive is full it will no longer boot up so i clean it none of them worked is there a way to solve this?...
  4. disk space increases on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My local disk E space is gone!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My local disk E space is gone!: Hello, I used Bleachbit to run the function called "wipe free disk space" and after I did it most of my Local Disk E space is gone: See, I have never used 'Local Disk E' in my life, my files and everything are only in the C Drive, and even in the C Drive there's 170 GB free....
  6. local disk c: storage e:

local disk c: storage e:: if my local disk storage c: is full will it switch to storage space e: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c-storage-e/014cfadb-ee88-4ad4-91db-1ca9cf111d59
  7. Increase disk space

Increase disk space: Expanding c drive or make a new drive for my own needs. Which is best for my new laptop ? I have 1 TB of HDD but only can use the c drive which is 111 GB. ***Original Title: disk management***...
  8. Local disk E and D dissapeard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local disk E and D dissapeard.: Hello, recently I had to download something from my school classroom it was a word file and when I was choosing the file destination it lagged and all my windows froze so I was not able to turn it off only from the power source. I restarted it and my local disks E and D...
  9. Low Disk Space on Local Disk (E:)

Low Disk Space on Local Disk (E:): My Dell Inspiron laptop began displaying the message "Low Disk Space on Local Disk (E:) before it was a year old. When I go to the local E drive, it does not display files for deletion. How do I clean-up the E:drive if there are no folders/files displayed?...
  10. "you are running out of disk space in local disk E"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "you are running out of disk space in local disk E": Can Microsoft please send an update to fix the "you are running out of disk space on local disk E" problem on Windows 10? I see many users have the same problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. increase local disk e space

2. increase local disk E for windows recovery