Windows 10: Increase system font size!

Discus and support Increase system font size! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to increase this <CENSORED> tiny font in Windows 10! No, I don't want to rescale everything, because then everything is big like hell!. No,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HansMarkowitz, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Increase system font size!

I want to increase this <CENSORED> tiny font in Windows 10! No, I don't want to rescale everything, because then everything is big like hell!. No, increasing Text size only don't affect system font size! Do you know, how hard is to read such tiny letters under 1920 × 1200?! Who was this genius, who removed this option?! Look at attached screenshot! Increase system font size! f6f8010e-aa71-48b9-9f4c-b641c5dfeee6?upload=true.jpg

:)

HansMarkowitz, Aug 10, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 10, 2020
  3. How do I increase system font size on Windows 10

The system font size is so small, I have to keep a magnifying glass alongside my screen. How do I increase the font size for the system text. I've increased the font size on the display but did NOT change the font size on system drop-down menus.

RichardPinkham Jr, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Increase system font size!

How can I increase my font size in Windows 10?

Hello HOTROD LASVEGAS,

Are you referring to increasing the font size of the interface of your Windows 10 device? If you are, you can simply modify the display settings of your device. Please follow these steps:

1. Click the Start button.
    2. Go to Settings > System > Display.
    3. Change the current configuration of Change the size of text, apps, and other items under Scale and layout to your desired value.
      • Please take note that this configuration will affect the size of your system font, app windows, and other items.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Devlin Sco, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Increase system font size!

1. Increase system font size! - Similar Threads - Increase system font

2. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  3. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  4. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Font Size Continually Increasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size Continually Increasing: I installed Windows 11 about a month ago and in the past week I have started having issues with my font size. Weirdly, it only occurs with the text that says "File Explorer" in the top left corner of the file explorer, with the shortcuts on my browser homepage, and with the...
  6. Font Size Continually Increasing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size Continually Increasing: I installed Windows 11 about a month ago and in the past week I have started having issues with my font size. Weirdly, it only occurs with the text that says "File Explorer" in the top left corner of the file explorer, with the shortcuts on my browser homepage, and with the...
  7. Increasing font size in applications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing font size in applications?: Hello all- My first post here, so please be gentle *Wink As I age, the default font in most Windows applications seems to get smaller (funny how that happens). While I work in Word 2019 primarily, I suspect what I want to change may well be controlled through the OS. So, is...
  8. how to increase font size

how to increase font size: How does one increase the font size as a default across applications. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/44899ef9-731a-4b0e-aafa-484b54aa3e88
  9. System clock font …size increase?

System clock font …size increase?: Hi I am just wondering if its possible to increase the size of the system clock on the bottom right corner of the taskbar. thanks 80340
  10. Increase font size in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Increase font size in Edge?: Does anyone know of a way to enlarge the fonts on the tabs and favorites bar items? The old eyes are not what they were, and I'd like to bump up the size if it's possible. A registry entry? Anything? TIA 53632