Windows 10: Increase Task Manager performance view beyond 60 seconds

Discus and support Increase Task Manager performance view beyond 60 seconds in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all -- the title says it all :-) Is there a tweak that would allow the Windows 10 Task Manager performance view (the graphics sliding every second)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AlterMind, Nov 12, 2015.

1. AlterMind Win User

Increase Task Manager performance view beyond 60 seconds

Hi all -- the title says it all Increase Task Manager performance view beyond 60 seconds :)
    Is there a tweak that would allow the Windows 10 Task Manager performance view (the graphics sliding every second) to show more than 60 seconds ? Windows 7 would allow me to see near 30 mins !
    Thx for your suggestions !
    @+++

Increase Task Manager performance view beyond 60 seconds [​IMG]

:)

AlterMind, Nov 12, 2015
  2. BoomKatz Win User

Can't increase screen refresh rate beyond 60 hertz

Hi, yes I already followed all the steps on that link, I updated my drivers, uninstalled iCloud and everything but my screen is still flickering and I can't change the refresh rate at all.

BoomKatz, Nov 12, 2015
  3. BoomKatz Win User
    Can't increase screen refresh rate beyond 60 hertz

I've been having some trouble with flickering on my monitor when playing games and just generally using it. It only started yesterday. I looked up online, and everywhere it says that to eliminate or reduce flicker, increase your display's refresh rate. But
    when I tried to do that, I couldn't change it beyond 60 hertz, and I'm still having trouble with flickering. What can I do to eliminate the flickering?

Thanks

BoomKatz, Nov 12, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

You can get to 4 minutes using the view tab > update speed > low.

JohnC, Nov 12, 2015
  5. AlterMind Win User
    Thank you John, but that would actually only average more each sample (for a same number of displayed samples) and consequently flatten/smoothen the level of detail of the graph. I was hoping to have a large sampling scope (with same level of detail).

AlterMind, Nov 13, 2015
  6. YOU
    You Win User
    This is not a solution to r problem, but can download a task manager alternative or just download the old Windows-7 style Task Manager (just be sure to read the instructions in the article, because the original task manager has no startup tab and they moved the startup options from msconfig to the new task manager so 'll need to restore the old msconfig, too):
    Get classic old Task Manager in Windows 10

7. AlterMind Win User
    Thank you very much You for this option -- it is indeed too much for what I was seeking. The article you are pointing at is quite interesting in comparing old/new task managers nevertheless !

AlterMind, Nov 14, 2015
  8. lx07 Win User

Would Performance Monitor give you what you want? You can set the duration to whatever you want (right click, properties)

9. AlterMind Win User
    Thanks lx07 ! It actually does provide a pretty acceptable workaround... if I am prepared (can't catch up on the past) but the level of detail and vast amount of parameters that can be observed certainly deserve that preparation imho.

AlterMind, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Increase Task Manager performance view beyond 60 seconds - Similar Threads - Increase Task Manager

2. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  3. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  4. Is performance manager in task manager more accurate or xbox performance monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is performance manager in task manager more accurate or xbox performance monitor?: This is a screenshot when i am exporting a video in premiere proIn task manager, the GPU usage is only 2%, but in xbox performance monitor, GPU usage is 97%...
  5. Is performance manager in task manager more accurate or xbox performance monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is performance manager in task manager more accurate or xbox performance monitor?: This is a screenshot when i am exporting a video in premiere proIn task manager, the GPU usage is only 2%, but in xbox performance monitor, GPU usage is 97%...
  6. SD Card disk not shown in Task Manager Performance view

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD Card disk not shown in Task Manager Performance view: Hi all, The Performance graphical view of the task manager doesn't show the disk volume associated with my SD Card, which is drive 'D:'. The problem is the same when I'm actively using the SD Card and copying files. This disk volume is however functioning correctly...
  7. SD Card disk not shown in Task Manager Performance view

in Windows 10 Support
    SD Card disk not shown in Task Manager Performance view: Hi all, The Performance graphical view of the task manager doesn't show the disk volume associated with my SD Card, which is drive 'D:'. The problem is the same when I'm actively using the SD Card and copying files. This disk volume is however functioning correctly...
  8. Increase task view icon size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Increase task view icon size?: New to windows - Can I increase the size of task view window previews? As can be seen from attached image, they are unnecessarily small considering all the available space on the display. Also, is it possible to drag and rearrange the ordering of virtual desktops? From what...
  9. task manager performance tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager performance tab: I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was there before . I'm...
  10. GPU Performance in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Performance in Task Manager: After installing the Fall Creators Update, I checked Task Manager to look on the Performance tab to see what it said about my NVIDIA GPU on my laptop. That option is not showing up and I can find no way to enable it. Anyone have any idea? JohnD 95970