Windows 10: Increase text size when sending / replying to emails in Outlook

Discus and support Increase text size when sending / replying to emails in Outlook in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi folks Some of the settings in Outlook are not intuitive to find If you want to change the default text size for mail messages when sending etc... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Jan 2, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Increase text size when sending / replying to emails in Outlook

Hi folks
    Some of the settings in Outlook are not intuitive to find

If you want to change the default text size for mail messages when sending etc start outlook (all versions)

go into properties ==>General==>post and then select where I've shown -- positions on your screens should be the same in english / german etc - whatever language. Can't say about Chinese etc though. Should work for languages with essentially Latin type alphabets.

Increase text size when sending / replying to emails in Outlook [​IMG]

Easier than messing around with changing fonts in individual emails each time.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jan 2, 2020
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Hi folks
    Some of the settings in Outlook are not intuitive to find

If you want to change the default text size for mail messages when sending etc start outlook (all versions)

go into properties ==>General==>post and then select where I've shown -- positions on your screens should be the same in english / german etc - whatever language. Can't say about Chinese etc though. Should work for languages with essentially Latin type alphabets.

Increase text size when sending / replying to emails in Outlook [​IMG]

Easier than messing around with changing fonts in individual emails each time.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 2, 2020
  3. CmmTch Win User
    Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply

I wanted to start to using outlook 2013 for some email with the idea of possibly transitioning to it as my day to day email, rather than my Yahoo web mail account from my ISP. I have MS Office 2013 Pro Plus through my employer, it was a very good deal at the time, only $10, I really didn't have a need for it but I couldn't pass it up at that price.

Yesterday after getting the account set up I sent an email to my sister as a test, and got an immediate bounce back email showing delivery failed. The text of the return email is in the quote box below. Google didn't have much of any usable solutions, most results were concerning problems receiving emails, not sending.

I can send/receive to this outlook account with no errors, and reply to those emails. What I can't do is originate an email from the outlook account in question. I have the same problem with W10 webmail which is also outlook.

TIA for any replies/suggestions, *Smile

If this isn't the right forum please move this post, ty

CmmTch, Jan 2, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

At my office, we want to have the ability to communicate with our electricians who are fairly low tech people. They don't check emails often, but text messaging would work fine for our need. I know with Verizon and Sprint you can using the text messaging app on the phone to text an email, and then if you reply to say L: 9995724770@VTEXT.COM that email will go to the phone as a text message.

Short of having all the electricians text an email to get these addresses, is there an easier way to go about this? I've never really dealt with mass texting before. Is say a Droid phone capable of sending a text to 40 people?

OrbitzXT, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Increase text size when sending / replying to emails in Outlook - Similar Threads - Increase text size

2. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  3. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  4. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Increasing Text Size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing Text Size on Windows 11: I just got a new computer with Windows 11 installed. I went to Accessibility to up the Text size a bit for my old eyes. I had already lowered the screen resolution to help, Those changes worked fine for File Explorer and most other places but looking at Task Manager, the...
  6. How do I increase the font size when creating a new Outlook email?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I increase the font size when creating a new Outlook email?: When I create a new email in Outlook the font is so small that I can hardly read it. See the snip below. (When the snip appears in the Forum, the font size looks much bigger than it actually is.) Is there any way that I can increase this please? My Outlook version is 2107,...
  7. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  8. Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply: I wanted to start to using outlook 2013 for some email with the idea of possibly transitioning to it as my day to day email, rather than my Yahoo web mail account from my ISP. I have MS Office 2013 Pro Plus through my employer, it was a very good deal at the time, only $10, I...
  9. email reply screen size

email reply screen size: My live mail reply screen size won't downsize when I click on the icon. I lose the mouse arrow when I try to move the sides and bottom of the screen. What do I need to do? I have Windows 10, and am using the "old" windows live mail....
  10. Menu - increase text size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Menu - increase text size: Hi there I've managed to increase text sizes on most things but the Menu has very small text (It seems ALL I.T people have very good eyesight - on a large monitor I find the standard text size FAR to small to use properly !!). Anybody know how to increase text size of...