Windows 10: Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.

Discus and support Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/General***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarySandberg, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.

How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10?

***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/General***

***Changed Original Title From: solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10***

:)

MarySandberg, Jun 26, 2019

2. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Jun 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Hi,

These errors may be caused by loss of network connectivity, or if the online game service is unavailable. They may also be displayed when you try to save the game or the game files have become corrupted. An error with the code 107 means something is preventing
    the game from downloading so you need to check your internet connection, antivirus program and ensure the game is white-listed. Follow the steps below on how to resolve this:

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

• Click Start.
    • In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Right click Start.
    • Select Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is
    not blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

• Right click Start.
    • Select Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error 124/ 101_107/ goes away after doing this.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

To delete your scores in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, you can reset them on the game itself.

To reset, follow the steps below:

• Open the game, and then sign in to your account.
    • Click Menu, and then select Game options.
    • Press the Reset Cumulative Score button.
    • Hit Continue.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.

1. Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game. - Similar Threads - Increase Card Size

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game: Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game: Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a cheap card trick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a cheap card trick: Hello there, I've posted about this here before, and a very nice lady answered me, but unfortunately my correspondence with her inexplicably vanished. Probably stolen by giant Illuminati lizards, or something.... Anyway, as was doubtless known to everyone in the world...
  5. solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10: How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/General***...
  6. solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10: How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-card-size-in-solitaire-collection/826d6083-c94e-4077-8260-e9c1b0ce0d82
  7. Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the MS Solitaire Collection and it will not allow me to change the play difficulty. It is stuck on Random. I also checked for updates and I am current with those. How can I change the play level???...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: I see the difficulty option but it won't allow me to change it. I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-games/0cb995b6-1618-4f23-afb3-ff7471797bfe
  9. isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game: redeemed enough points to get a card for the Microsoft solitaire collection game and when I try to get it to work on my laptop of the solitaire it don't show up correctly want to know what is going on...
  10. isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game: redeemed enough points to get a card for the Microsoft solitaire collection game and when I try to get it to work on my laptop of the solitaire it don't show up correctly want to know what is going on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collection how to make cards larger

2. solitare increase card size

3. enlarge solitaire in windows 10

4. how to change the size of the cards microsoft solitaire,
  5. microsoft solitaire collection ENLARGE CARDS,
  6. make cards larger on microsoft solitaire,
  7. windows 10 how to make solitaire larger,
  8. how do i make cards bigger in microsoft solitaire,
  9. how to make spider solitaire cards larger,
  10. how do i increase the size of the solitaire cards,
  11. how to enlarge cards on microsoft solitaire on windows 10,