Windows 10: Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10

Discus and support Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you have vision problems you can make the text bigger on your Windows 10 PC via Windows 10 Ease of Access Settings easily. You do not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10

WinClub, Oct 6, 2018
  2. kqvo93 Win User

Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase

Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I'm having some great difficulty in upsizing the default font size. I've tried changing the font size, but I'm only afforded the option to increase it to 24 (which the current font size is not). Apart from changing a file in regedit to change the default font which I learned from this link; http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/ch...ont-windows-10 , I don't know what might be the culprit behind this problem. I have tried upsizing to 125%-150% but some applications look blurry as a result. I would prefer to increase the font size and nothing else. Any suggestions?

Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10 [​IMG]

kqvo93, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Sudden increase in Font size everywhere

The font size of icons as well as font size of everything in the file explorer increased suddenly. Its at 100% scaling, but still is larger than usual. I also tried custom scaling
    but did not work. The font size in the Apps window, start and tiles is proper but the font size of icon text, folders titles, disc names etc. is bigger than usual. please help

SumitKulkarni, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10

1. Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Increase Font size

2. How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?: I have a lot of problems with the font size in the menus of adobe, chrome and other programs were is very small. I change in the Accesibility and scale in system but it seems that the letter are still very small...
  3. How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?: I have a lot of problems with the font size in the menus of adobe, chrome and other programs were is very small. I change in the Accesibility and scale in system but it seems that the letter are still very small...
  4. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  5. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  6. Not able to increase font size in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to increase font size in windows 10: I have tried to increase font size but the slider to alter font size does not appear instead aa drop down menu comes up offering 2 settings100 and 125% Got updated version of windows 10 Can you help...
  7. Font/Text size

in Windows 10 Support
    Font/Text size: I would very much like to know how to set the font and text size so I can read it and make it stay there. I research the web and get several suggestions on how to do this (some do not even apply to my Win 10).I have gotten it changed through Settings but it returns to...
  8. Text size fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size fonts: Hello, I think this will be the last for this evening. After all manouvering to resize text in window file/folders explorer, the size in the explorer did'nt change, but look what happened to context menu, I attach here some screenshots, one is amerge of the explorer and on...
  9. Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase: Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I'm having some great difficulty in upsizing the default font size. I've tried changing the font size, but I'm only afforded the option to increase it to 24 (which the current font size is not). Apart from changing a file in regedit to...
  10. Increasing Font Size in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing Font Size in Windows 10?: Hi all, I know this is a very basic question, but I'm still new to Windows 10 so I need some help. I've been really struggling to read the text on my PC screen recently. I've increased the "zoom" amount in my web browsers, but the text in the menus like at the top of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. increase font size windows 10

2. how to make win 10 font bigger

3. make fonts bigger lumia 532 windows 10

4. win 10 make fonts and text bigger,
  5. windows phone make text larger