Windows 10: Increase time for Notifications?

Discus and support Increase time for Notifications? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Notifications appear on the bottom right of the desktop, the problem is that they appear and disappear so quickly I don't have time to read them? Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Willabong, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Willabong Win User

Increase time for Notifications?

Notifications appear on the bottom right of the desktop, the problem is that they appear and disappear so quickly I don't have time to read them? Is there a setting to increase the time that a notification stays on the desktop before disappearing, I cannot find one?

:)

Willabong, Oct 11, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 11, 2018
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Real time notifications

May have already been posted before so apologies if that's the case.

But it would be kinda neat if you could get real time notifications/push notifications from TPU for instance when on a different tab you see a (1) notification on the TPU tab to tell you, you have a message, notification etc and likewise on the mobile app push notifications for messages and replies to subbed threads would be cool without having to open the app and reload.

NdMk2o1o, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Increase time for Notifications?

How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Increase time for Notifications?

1. Increase time for Notifications? - Similar Threads - Increase Notifications

2. Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution: When i increase my refresh rate in the setting from 60hz to 120hz which is the max my resolution lowers to 1440 * 900. This is new and i cant fix it....
  3. Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution: When i increase my refresh rate in the setting from 60hz to 120hz which is the max my resolution lowers to 1440 * 900. This is new and i cant fix it....
  4. 512GB SDXC card format when used to increase the internal storage of my Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    512GB SDXC card format when used to increase the internal storage of my Laptop?: Can someone talk me through whether I should format a 512GB SDXC card, purchased to increase the internal storage of my Laptop only, with FAT32, exFAT or NTFS format?...
  5. 512GB SDXC card format when used to increase the internal storage of my Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    512GB SDXC card format when used to increase the internal storage of my Laptop?: Can someone talk me through whether I should format a 512GB SDXC card, purchased to increase the internal storage of my Laptop only, with FAT32, exFAT or NTFS format?...
  6. INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF "PROTECTED MEMORY ACCESS BLOCKED" NOTIFICATIONS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF "PROTECTED MEMORY ACCESS BLOCKED" NOTIFICATIONS: I have recently noticed a significant increase in the notifications mentioned above. Just poking around, I found that the protected folder's list had some shared folders that most applications use. I am not sure why these folders were suddenly added to this list.Is it okay to...
  7. Irritating "High volume can cause hearing loss" notification whenever I try to increase my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Irritating "High volume can cause hearing loss" notification whenever I try to increase my...: Hi, a message saying "High volume can cause hearing loss" pops up EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to get my volume over 37 on my plugged in headphones. I have searched every nook and corner of Microsoft support pages regarding this problem and all I concluded is that this is...
  8. How to decrease or increase the Windows 10 notification display time

in Windows 10 News
    How to decrease or increase the Windows 10 notification display time: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Action Center keeps a stack of all notifications that arrive from different applications. When an application sends out a notification, it is displayed for 5 seconds, and then it disappears. While five seconds are enough to draw your [...] This...
  9. Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?: Same question for the System Tray? 109917
  10. Increase system font in start menu, notification area, etc.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase system font in start menu, notification area, etc.?: I have a small 11.6 tablet with full HD (1920:1080) resolution. The "system" font, like in the start menu, notification area, apps (Mail), etc., is ridiculously tiny, even on a 150% (recommended) scaling. I have to set scaling to 200%, to get a comfortable size, but this...