Windows 10: Increase time for Notifications?

Discus and support Increase time for Notifications? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Notifications appear on the bottom right of the desktop, the problem is that they appear and disappear so quickly I don't have time to read them? Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Willabong, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:22 AM.

1. Willabong Win User

Increase time for Notifications?

Notifications appear on the bottom right of the desktop, the problem is that they appear and disappear so quickly I don't have time to read them? Is there a setting to increase the time that a notification stays on the desktop before disappearing, I cannot find one?

:)

2. jboydgolfer Win User

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Real time notifications

May have already been posted before so apologies if that's the case.

But it would be kinda neat if you could get real time notifications/push notifications from TPU for instance when on a different tab you see a (1) notification on the TPU tab to tell you, you have a message, notification etc and likewise on the mobile app push notifications for messages and replies to subbed threads would be cool without having to open the app and reload.

4. muhammed dönmez Win User

How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:25 AM
Thema:

1. Increase time for Notifications? - Similar Threads - Increase Notifications

2. how can I increase the drive space allowed for windows history backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I increase the drive space allowed for windows history backup: I am getting a message that there is insufficient space allocated for the history backup but cant find a way to allocate more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-drive-space-allowed-for/ef4d60ed-db6a-47e3-b4df-9ef5561e36ce
  3. Lines appearing on screen that increase across screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lines appearing on screen that increase across screen: [ATTACH]this laptop/tablet is only a week or so old and this problem started today. It has very think lines of the other side of the screen. If I do nothing about then then it eventually moves across the full screen. Each time another line is added it adds it to the right of...
  4. How to increase font size in notepad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase font size in notepad?: How to increase font size in notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size-in-notepad/274436d1-8011-49da-bb08-47df51d2359e
  5. Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you have vision problems you can make the text bigger on your Windows 10 PC via Windows 10 Ease of Access Settings easily. You do not even have to use any 3rd-party software to do this. Let us see [...] This post Increase the Font size and make text bigger on...
  6. Increase your mechanical drive (HDD) performance .

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Increase your mechanical drive (HDD) performance .: Here are some hints for the proud owners of HDDs & SSHDs to increase their hard drive performance since even the best of systems might have a secondary one of those , which might act as a system bottle neck to a point : 1 - It is better to have your manufacturer driver for...
  7. Windows 10 market share increases as Windows 7 drops

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 market share increases as Windows 7 drops: StatCounter report claims that the market share of Windows 10 has increased to 50.07 percent from 48.19. Windows 7 dropped to 37.2 from 38.65 percent in the month of September. [ATTACH] On the other hand, the latest report from NetMarketShare reveals that the market share...
  8. Download size increasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download size increasing: I recently bought forza horizon 4 and ive been downloading it for 2 hours it was 64gb and it just keeps going up i am now at 110gb i have reset it i everytime i try to download it it goes up from 110...
  9. Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?: Same question for the System Tray? 109917
  10. Increase system font in start menu, notification area, etc.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase system font in start menu, notification area, etc.?: I have a small 11.6 tablet with full HD (1920:1080) resolution. The "system" font, like in the start menu, notification area, apps (Mail), etc., is ridiculously tiny, even on a 150% (recommended) scaling. I have to set scaling to 200%, to get a comfortable size, but this...