Windows 10: Increase time for Notifications?

Discus and support Increase time for Notifications? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Notifications appear on the bottom right of the desktop, the problem is that they appear and disappear so quickly I don't have time to read them? Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Willabong, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Willabong Win User

Increase time for Notifications?

Notifications appear on the bottom right of the desktop, the problem is that they appear and disappear so quickly I don't have time to read them? Is there a setting to increase the time that a notification stays on the desktop before disappearing, I cannot find one?

:)

Willabong, Oct 11, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 11, 2018
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Real time notifications

May have already been posted before so apologies if that's the case.

But it would be kinda neat if you could get real time notifications/push notifications from TPU for instance when on a different tab you see a (1) notification on the TPU tab to tell you, you have a message, notification etc and likewise on the mobile app push notifications for messages and replies to subbed threads would be cool without having to open the app and reload.

NdMk2o1o, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Increase time for Notifications?

How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Increase time for Notifications?

1. Increase time for Notifications? - Similar Threads - Increase Notifications

2. Need help how to use diskmanagement to increase space on C drive from D drive with windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help how to use diskmanagement to increase space on C drive from D drive with windows...: please see the screenshot [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-how-to-use-diskmanagement-to-increase/b34f3bec-2b4c-451b-a0b9-28eef05d5de7
  3. Increase File Explorer Text Size without increasing anything else

in Windows 10 Support
    Increase File Explorer Text Size without increasing anything else: I have found a number of items on this topic but as yet have found nothing that solves the problem. It seems that the "text only" options that were available in earlier builds of Windows 10 have, as happens with most useful features, been phased out in subsequent builds....
  4. How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...: So I really wanted to play Fallout 4, but then I realized that I won't be able to play with my current system, as I meet all the requirements except for dedicated Video RAM, which I only 128Mb of the Required 2048Mb. I might be able to play if I raise it to 1028Mb, as I have...
  5. How to increase size of icons on taskbar windows 10?

How to increase size of icons on taskbar windows 10?: Just switched to W10 from W7, can't seem to find a way to increase the size of the icons in my taskbar. All the solutions I've found are either 5 or more years old or make other things larger- text, desktop icons, everything. All I want to do is make the Taskbar icons...
  6. Volume only increases, volume down no longer works.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume only increases, volume down no longer works.: I have a Razer keyboard and a Logitech headset with volume wheels and both will only increase the volume, it won't lower. as in I spin the volume wheel up, it goes up, I spin it down and nothing happens, its like volume down somehow became unbound from its shortcut/API. 2...
  7. speech recognition windows 10 - using documents to 'train' or increase vocab >?

in Cortana
    speech recognition windows 10 - using documents to 'train' or increase vocab >?: Hi, my question is how do I go about 'teaching' the speech recognition system new words with txt or pdf documents which contain words - is there a way in to do this? I'd love to broaden its vocabulary 'knowledge' base ...(so not Cortana as such but the windows 10 version of...
  8. how to increase print size on printed papers from my hp office jet printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to increase print size on printed papers from my hp office jet printer: how to increase print size from my hp office jet printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-print-size-on-printed-papers-from/c0aebabf-d696-413a-b1ea-5ef34917e0d7
  9. Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?: Same question for the System Tray? 109917
  10. Increase system font in start menu, notification area, etc.?

Increase system font in start menu, notification area, etc.?: I have a small 11.6 tablet with full HD (1920:1080) resolution. The "system" font, like in the start menu, notification area, apps (Mail), etc., is ridiculously tiny, even on a 150% (recommended) scaling. I have to set scaling to 200%, to get a comfortable size, but this...