Windows 10: Increase VRAM on Bootcamp-ed Mac

Discus and support Increase VRAM on Bootcamp-ed Mac in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer uses Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 and says my total graphics memory is 4156MB and dedicated vram is 128, I want to increase this but I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pleks, Apr 12, 2020.

1. pleks Win User

Increase VRAM on Bootcamp-ed Mac

My computer uses Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 and says my total graphics memory is 4156MB

and dedicated vram is 128, I want to increase this but I am on a mac running windows, also known as bootcamp. I cannot run BIOS because my motherboard only supports UEFI, but when I go into advanced options, it does not show to boot to UEFI, is there a way to fix it or increase my VRAM another way? I have tried regedit and many others, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

:)

pleks, Apr 12, 2020

2. Accessing BIOS in Windows 10 That Has Been Bootcamp-ed From Mac OS

Hi, i'm relatively new to Windows 10, can anyone help me on this ?

I've searched that there is only 2 ways that you could *actually* increase your VRAM or Dedicated Video Memory, and that is by :

1. accessing to BIOS

2. buying a new Graphic Card

and 3. via Regedit (in which I said there's only 2 ways that *actually* increase the VRAM, and this one doesn't, as far as I know)

but the thing is, my PC has been bootcamp-ed, that means, i'm using iMac but the OS is Windows 10.

Also, I can't access my OS X(Mac OS) anymore due to my error deleting its data and stuff.. so yes, i'm stuck using Windows 10, but that's beside the problem.

I have 2 x 4 GB of RAM, and would want to increase it to somewhat 1052 ? as suggested in some video I've watched (I think, cause' I can't really recall what the number suggested was)

and by this, I need to access BIOS, but the thing is, Mac uses something called Open Firmware and now, due to me having Windows 10 right now, I can't press the suggested key (when restarting) because i'm not using Mac OS!

is there anyone that could perhaps help me In some way to access BIOS?

one more thing, I've followed the UEFI way(The one in the Recovery setting), and tried to disable fast startup to make it possible to access it, and the result was nada. (It didn't show up, and some article said that It could be that my PC didn't support UEFI
    or something in the first place)

Side Note:

- You could ask me for my PC spec (though please tell me where I could see it, cause' i'm pretty new to Windows 10) and i'll give it to yah

- I'm sorry if my post was in a wrong category, I don't really know which category this should fall in.. thanks for reading though!

AksaraDewa, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Increase VRAM

i am currently using pc have vram memory is 256 mb ,, my pc have 3gb RAM can i increase the VRAM 256 to 512?? HOW?

MahendaranUnnithan.M, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Increase VRAM on Bootcamp-ed Mac

Increasing vram

I have a toshiba satellite i5 Intel graphics and 16gb ram windows 10

how can I increase my vram

SolomomDarko, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Increase VRAM on Bootcamp-ed Mac

1. Increase VRAM on Bootcamp-ed Mac - Similar Threads - Increase VRAM Bootcamp

2. Increasing dedicated vram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing dedicated vram: Hi I wanted to increase the vram on my laptop Intel r Xe Graphics tried going to the bios to increase didn't see the option tried from registry didn't work either and I have 8gb of ram...
  3. Increasing dedicated vram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing dedicated vram: Hi I wanted to increase the vram on my laptop Intel r Xe Graphics tried going to the bios to increase didn't see the option tried from registry didn't work either and I have 8gb of ram...
  4. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  5. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  6. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to increase VRAM ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to increase VRAM ?: Is there any way to increase VRAM, there is no option in BIOS to increase VRAM. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-vram/ca521e1e-0b60-4ed2-99b4-1e201f1844d3
  8. bootcamp mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bootcamp mac: Hi every time I try to install windows 10 on my mac air, after downloading the iso image and restarting in windows, I get the error message windows can not be installed on t=drive 0 partition 1. I thought it was the usb key format but I'mnot sure. Have tried everything....
  9. Increase VRAM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase VRAM: My laptop comes with 128mgb of VRAM, which means it cant support most games that need more vram. I upgraded it to 512 VRAM using the regedit technique: is there any way to make it higher than that?...
  10. Accessing BIOS in Windows 10 That Has Been Bootcamp-ed From Mac OS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accessing BIOS in Windows 10 That Has Been Bootcamp-ed From Mac OS: Hi, i'm relatively new to Windows 10, can anyone help me on this ? I've searched that there is only 2 ways that you could *actually* increase your VRAM or Dedicated Video Memory, and that is by : 1. accessing to BIOS 2. buying a new Graphic Card and 3. via Regedit (in which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bootcamp increase vram

2. increase vram bootcamp

3. increase vram mac windows

4. how to use all 4GB of vram on my bootcamp,
  5. add vram bootcamp,
  6. how to improve vram on windows 10 bootcsmp,
  7. how to adjust vram on bootcamp windows 10,
  8. bootcamp increase vram,
  9. increase vram from 128 to 512 bootcamp,
  10. increase dedicated video ram bootcamp on intel iris plus,
  11. increase vram windows 10 on mac,