Windows 10: Increase VRAM

Discus and support Increase VRAM in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop comes with 128mgb of VRAM, which means it cant support most games that need more vram. I upgraded it to 512 VRAM using the regedit technique:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by atl4nz, Jul 29, 2020.

1. atl4nz Win User

Increase VRAM

My laptop comes with 128mgb of VRAM, which means it cant support most games that need more vram. I upgraded it to 512 VRAM using the regedit technique: is there any way to make it higher than that?

:)

atl4nz, Jul 29, 2020

2. Increase VRAM

i am currently using pc have vram memory is 256 mb ,, my pc have 3gb RAM can i increase the VRAM 256 to 512?? HOW?

MahendaranUnnithan.M, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Increasing vram

I have a toshiba satellite i5 Intel graphics and 16gb ram windows 10

how can I increase my vram

SolomomDarko, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Increase VRAM

Will program work with Dedicated vram increase?

Im looking to buy/use Pinnacle Studio with a new laptop that has 128gb vram. I increased the dedicated vram to 1280 gb. I’d like to run Pinnacle Studio on it which requires 256gb of vram. Will i be ok to buy the program and run it? Or will the dedicated
    vram loophole not work since the 256 gb vram is a system requirement to use the program?

thanks for any assistance

djknightrida, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Increase VRAM

1. Increase VRAM - Similar Threads - Increase VRAM

2. Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED: Hii !! So first of all I am low end spec gamer. So I stumbled upon a post saying increase vram by using registry editor. I have 128mb Vram Intel HD 620. I used following instructions- Another method is to use the Registry Editor. Open the Run dialog box by pressing the...
  3. Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED: Hii !! So first of all I am low end spec gamer. So I stumbled upon a post saying increase vram by using registry editor. I have 128mb Vram Intel HD 620. I used following instructions- Another method is to use the Registry Editor. Open the Run dialog box by pressing the...
  4. Does Increasing VRAM Slowing Down Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Increasing VRAM Slowing Down Laptop?: my acer nitro 5 AN515-53 was frame dropping 50-70 frames every 5 seconds, I googled how to fix it, on Microsoft's official site it told me to change my vram amount. so i went into settings > about > advanced system settings > advanced > performance > advanced. then I saw...
  5. Does Increasing VRAM Slowing Down Laptop?

Does Increasing VRAM Slowing Down Laptop?: my acer nitro 5 AN515-53 was frame dropping 50-70 frames every 5 seconds, I googled how to fix it, on Microsoft's official site it told me to change my vram amount. so i went into settings > about > advanced system settings > advanced > performance > advanced. then I saw...
  6. How to increase VRAM without buying new graphics card on Intel HD Graphics of Intel Core I3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase VRAM without buying new graphics card on Intel HD Graphics of Intel Core I3...: I have tried every method of Youtube but none are working.* Moved from Community Center. OS not specified. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-vram-without-buying-new-graphics/aa6eb699-7697-4d52-b97e-720c5336f210
  7. How to increase VRAM without buying new graphics card on Intel HD Graphics of Intel Core I3...

How to increase VRAM without buying new graphics card on Intel HD Graphics of Intel Core I3...: I have tried every method of Youtube but none are working.* Moved from Community Center. OS not specified. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-vram-without-buying-new-graphics/aa6eb699-7697-4d52-b97e-720c5336f210
  8. How to increase display memory vram in windows sandbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase display memory vram in windows sandbox: system infocpu: a8-8650bgpu: amd r7 a8ram: 6gb 4.9 usable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-display-memory-vram-in-windows/3f6696f5-b391-4d1b-927a-3fbf035b006d
  9. How to increase display memory vram in windows sandbox

How to increase display memory vram in windows sandbox: system infocpu: a8-8650bgpu: amd r7 a8ram: 6gb 4.9 usable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-display-memory-vram-in-windows/3f6696f5-b391-4d1b-927a-3fbf035b006d
  10. How to increase display memory vram in windows sandbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging