Windows 10: Increased GPU usage and poor performance in our application on Intel 11th Gen CPU

Discus and support Increased GPU usage and poor performance in our application on Intel 11th Gen CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Was wondering if anyone has seen an issue with graphics performance using the Intel 11th Gen CPU? Our application is written using WPF,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TRusch8, Aug 5, 2021.

1. TRusch8 Win User

Increased GPU usage and poor performance in our application on Intel 11th Gen CPU

Hello everyone, Was wondering if anyone has seen an issue with graphics performance using the Intel 11th Gen CPU? Our application is written using WPF, and on the latest Intel hardware, the WPF VideoElement uses much more GPU to play back, compared to previous hardware generations. In addition to the higher GPU usage, the video playback is noticeably bad, and if you add any other WPF element types, like text, it suffers severe performance issues.I'm running Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 on the machine. Any assistance or guidance that you can provide is very much appreciated!!Cheers,TRusc

:)

TRusch8, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Intel 11th Gen Processor (Rocket Lake-S) Architecture Detailed

Read more: Intel’s 11th Gen Processor (Rocket Lake-S) Architecture Detailed | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Compumind Win User
    Compumind, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Increased GPU usage and poor performance in our application on Intel 11th Gen CPU

Introducing the Intel 11th Gen Core Processors Enhanced for IoT

Read more: IoT-Enhanced Processors Increase Performance, AI, Security | Intel Newsroom

Brink, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Increased GPU usage and poor performance in our application on Intel 11th Gen CPU - Similar Threads - Increased GPU usage

2. When will 11th Gen Intel CPUs get 22h2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will 11th Gen Intel CPUs get 22h2 update?: When will 11th Gen Intel CPUs get 22h2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-11th-gen-intel-cpus-get-22h2-update/c1f601c6-3d4c-467c-afda-fc1b4e802199
  3. When will 11th Gen Intel CPUs get 22h2 update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will 11th Gen Intel CPUs get 22h2 update?: When will 11th Gen Intel CPUs get 22h2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-11th-gen-intel-cpus-get-22h2-update/c1f601c6-3d4c-467c-afda-fc1b4e802199
  4. Windows 11 and intel 11th gen CPU Flavored Core not working together!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and intel 11th gen CPU Flavored Core not working together!: Hello, everyone was talking about AMD and how there was issues with the cache on Windows 11 but no one seems to notice that the Flavored Core function for 11th gen desktop CPU is not working at all, even after the latest KB5006746 update! This needs to be fixed immediately as...
  5. Windows 11 and intel 11th gen CPU Flavored Core not working together!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and intel 11th gen CPU Flavored Core not working together!: Hello, everyone was talking about AMD and how there was issues with the cache on Windows 11 but no one seems to notice that the Flavored Core function for 11th gen desktop CPU is not working at all, even after the latest KB5006746 update! This needs to be fixed immediately as...
  6. GPU/CPU Performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPU/CPU Performance: Hello everyone! So I have an GTX 1060 3GB with an i5-7400 and 16GB Ram. I've used the app "UserBenchmark" and saw that my GPU is on red. I've noticed that too because whenever I play warzone, I always get 30 to 40 fps on the lowest settings when I should be getting anywhere...
  7. New 11th Gen Intel Core H35 processors

in Windows 10 News
    New 11th Gen Intel Core H35 processors: [ATTACH] The 11th Gen Intel® Core™ H35 processors, the newest of Intel’s H-series processors, are designed for ultraportable gaming on laptops. Packed with incredible gaming performance in an ultraportable form factor, the processors balance mobility and...
  8. Introducing the Intel 11th Gen Core Processors Enhanced for IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Intel 11th Gen Core Processors Enhanced for IoT: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Today at the Intel Industrial Summit 2020, Intel announced new enhanced internet of things (IoT) capabilities. The 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, Intel Atom® x6000E series, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® N and J series bring new...
  9. Introducing the 11th Gen Intel Core and Intel Evo Processors

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the 11th Gen Intel Core and Intel Evo Processors: NEWS HIGHLIGHTS Intel launches 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, the world’s best processors for thin-and-light laptops, delivering up to 2.7x faster content creation, more than 20% faster office productivity and more than...
  10. increase cpu power usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    increase cpu power usage: I have AMD E2-9000e 1.50 GHZ duo core . when I start up my pc . it will be very smooth and good the CPU usage be 1.99-1.96 , but when I play on it for 1 hour or keep it power it on for 1 hour . the processor have been use the half of the processor power 0.79-0.80 . I need...