Windows 10: Increased restart and power on time

Discus and support Increased restart and power on time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new laptop there restart and power on time has been increased earlier is it used to take 17 seconds for start and 7 seconds to power on but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShubhamChauhan4, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Increased restart and power on time

I have a new laptop there restart and power on time has been increased earlier is it used to take 17 seconds for start and 7 seconds to power on but now it is taking 1 minute 5 seconds to restart and 17 seconds to power on

:)

ShubhamChauhan4, Feb 11, 2020

2. Boot time increases on disabling hibernation

Hi Subhadeep,

To troubleshoot this error, you may follow the steps I have given below.

Here are the steps:

• Click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select System and then Power and Sleep.
    • Choose Additional Power settings.
    • Click on Change Settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Uncheck "Turn on Fast Startup".
    • Click Save changes.
    • Restart computer.

Let's see how it goes.

Engelsen Fad, Feb 11, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Increased restart and power on time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 11, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Increased restart and power on time

Increasing power limit without increasing clocks?

That is normal. Actual boost clocks are about 70 MHz higher than listed boost clocks. My 980 does the same, but increasing the power limit ONLY increases clocks if the card was throttling... you screenshot show that you haven't actually increased the power limit.

likewise with my 708 TIs and my 780. I have 780 TI reference, listed boost clock for my card is 928, but actual boost clock is 1020.

cadaveca, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Increased restart and power on time

1. Increased restart and power on time - Similar Threads - Increased restart power

2. Increase sign in time for pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase sign in time for pin: I'm on and away from my computer all day, and within 3 minutes I'm required to input my pin to work again. This means I'm inputting it around 15-20 times a day. I've tried everything I can think of to increase the length of time between inactivity and sleep, but no luck. The...
  3. Increase in Booting time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase in Booting time: Hi,I am a windows 11 user and recently i downloaded some softwares like epic games , plarium playa game , started to download hitman starter pack from XBOX but stopped it in between , Grand RP..just after downloading all these and setting up i deleted them all completely for...
  4. Increase in Booting time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase in Booting time: Hi,I am a windows 11 user and recently i downloaded some softwares like epic games , plarium playa game , started to download hitman starter pack from XBOX but stopped it in between , Grand RP..just after downloading all these and setting up i deleted them all completely for...
  5. Diagnosing increased boot times?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Diagnosing increased boot times?: What are the best methods for diagnosing increased boot times? I have an Asus Vivobook laptop purchased new in January; boot times when new were about 10-15 seconds from power on to the lock screen. However, this has now increased to 40 seconds.I have tried the following: -...
  6. Increased boot up time

Increased boot up time: my boot up time has increased gradually as i have installed software's on my windows pc,if i uninstall the unimportant ones(games,video editing,etc.) will it resort back to approximately the same speed? i have closed all the unnecessary startup items,regularly clean my...
  7. increase cpu power usage

increase cpu power usage: I have AMD E2-9000e 1.50 GHZ duo core . when I start up my pc . it will be very smooth and good the CPU usage be 1.99-1.96 , but when I play on it for 1 hour or keep it power it on for 1 hour . the processor have been use the half of the processor power 0.79-0.80 . I need...
  8. Increase time for Notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increase time for Notifications?: Notifications appear on the bottom right of the desktop, the problem is that they appear and disappear so quickly I don't have time to read them? Is there a setting to increase the time that a notification stays on the desktop before disappearing, I cannot find one? 119629
  9. Boot time increase

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot time increase: Hey guys, a few days ago I had to use my gigabyte's backup bios due to corruption, and now my pc takes upto a minute to boot instead of about 10-15 seconds. (stays on gigabyte screen till boot). Any ideas? 55114
  10. Boot time significantly Increased

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot time significantly Increased: Hello Guy and Gals , My system used to boot up Quite Fast ( almost instantly SSD Drive C ), i added a hard drive and noticed a significant increase in my boot up time , the drive i added , i decided that i would not use it ( Not Big Enough ), so i removed it, I then...