Windows 10: increases my windows 10 backup drive size

Discus and support increases my windows 10 backup drive size in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting a message that my backup drive is full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnZellmer, Oct 22, 2019.

1. increases my windows 10 backup drive size

I keep getting a message that my backup drive is full

:)

JohnZellmer, Oct 22, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 22, 2019
  3. j_007_k Win User
    Storage Spaces not showing increased size..

Hello, Size was increased via storage spaces. I was able to fix the issue. It seems like size increase via storange spaces is not working. I manually have to reboot and then use following command to show the correct size.

C:\ > DISKPART

DISKPART> List Volume

DISKPART> select volume # (this is the number of the volume listed by the above ‘List Volume’ command)

DISKPART> extend filesystem

DISKPART> exit

This fixes the storage pool to show the correct size. But its really annoying to do that every time you increase the size of the pool.

Thanks

j_007_k, Oct 22, 2019
  4. sam9 Win User

increases my windows 10 backup drive size

How to increase the System Reserved Partition size

Thanks for detailed information. I may be wrong about 350 MB System Reserved Partition. I only wanted to increase the System Reserved Partition size because Windows backup was failing and as you all are suggesting to use Macrium for backup then why to go for increasing the System Reserve Partition (but I will give a try as taught by you). Please make one more thing clear that while replying to a post, Do I need to Quote the full message of the member. Secondly why my System Reserved Partition is assigned a Drive letter by default.

Thema:

increases my windows 10 backup drive size

1. increases my windows 10 backup drive size - Similar Threads - increases backup drive

2. C: Drive constantly increasing drive size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C: Drive constantly increasing drive size: It doesn't happen on the "This Pc" tab but in the properties tab, is this a bug? is this a virus? i'm clueless submitted by /u/lievv_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/111hen1/c_drive_constantly_increasing_drive_size/
  3. C drive usage size increased

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive usage size increased: I tried to upgrade my windows 10 home to pro so I used the windows media creation tool upgrade option. then I canceled that activity simply added the product key to active. now the issue is that my C drive size 140GB and it's showing only 10 GB left...
  4. Windows 10 file size for the files not in the drive is increasing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 file size for the files not in the drive is increasing: Today I was checking my storage using Treesize. I found out that my drive is using 60.8 GB of my storage. When I went to the storage settings it said that my drive is using 63.1 GB of my storage. Yesterday when I checked my storage on the storage settings it was 60 GB of my...
  5. My windows fonts increased in size

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows fonts increased in size: My New computer froze while the "Save As" dialog box was showing, after that, my windows fonts increased in size and I can't get them any smaller, I can make them bigger but not smaller, I have the best resolution already selected.......
  6. Disk drive size increasing automatically

Disk drive size increasing automatically: My disk drive size is increasing automatically. Part of that can be attributed to Windows Updates, but majorly it is happening because myC:\Users folders size is increasing everyday. What could be the possiblereasons and solutions? Also, I have MS Teams installed in my PC,...
  7. Does increasing the page size increase performance in windows 10 ?

Does increasing the page size increase performance in windows 10 ?: Or what other options to increase performance submitted by /u/Sincjefe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji4x7k/does_increasing_the_page_size_increase/
  8. how to increase the size of drive c

how to increase the size of drive c: how do i increase the size of drive c as it is almost full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-size-of-drive-c/1e140d09-4b04-407c-9e08-5000dd1bb1a6
  9. How can i increase the size of my c drive?

How can i increase the size of my c drive?: i split the c drive into two other drives and i am unable to delete the drive adjacent to the c drive because it contains a page file so im unable to allocate any unused space to the c drive submitted by /u/borger_moncher768 [link] [comments]...
  10. Increasing Font Size in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing Font Size in Windows 10?: Hi all, I know this is a very basic question, but I'm still new to Windows 10 so I need some help. I've been really struggling to read the text on my PC screen recently. I've increased the "zoom" amount in my web browsers, but the text in the menus like at the top of the...