Windows 10: Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating.

Discus and support Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. Yesterday I installed a preview version of NET framework update and after restarting my laptop, I had an increase in bios loading time in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Андрей Снегов, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating.

Hello. Yesterday I installed a preview version of NET framework update and after restarting my laptop, I had an increase in bios loading time in the task manager. Load time increased from 3.7 to 12.3. I want to know if this is ok? After rebooting again, the time returned to normal.

:)

Андрей Снегов, Jan 22, 2023

2. BIOS boot time in task manager.

Hello. Recently, the BIOS boot time in the task manager when the laptop is turned on has increased from 3.6 to 3.7 seconds. What could have caused this?

3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 22, 2023
  4. Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating.

Loading bios in task manager.

Hello, my bios is completely updated. I had a case in early December when my electricity went out in the middle of the day. In the evening I put the laptop on charge, turned it on, and my bios boot time increased from 3.6 to 12 seconds. Then I decided to do a system rollback. Can a power outage affect BIOS boot time on a gaming laptop?

Thema:

Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating.

1. Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating. - Similar Threads - Increasing bios loading

2. The BIOS boot time in the task manager is sometimes different.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The BIOS boot time in the task manager is sometimes different.: Hello everyone. I run into a strange thing where the bios boot time is sometimes different. I am using an acer nitro 5 laptop and usually my bios boot time is 3.6 seconds, but sometimes it changes to 3.7, 3.8 or 3.9 seconds. What could be causing this?...
  3. The BIOS boot time in the task manager is sometimes different.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The BIOS boot time in the task manager is sometimes different.: Hello everyone. I run into a strange thing where the bios boot time is sometimes different. I am using an acer nitro 5 laptop and usually my bios boot time is 3.6 seconds, but sometimes it changes to 3.7, 3.8 or 3.9 seconds. What could be causing this?...
  4. Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating.

Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating.: Hello. Yesterday I installed a preview version of NET framework update and after restarting my laptop, I had an increase in bios loading time in the task manager. Load time increased from 3.7 to 12.3. I want to know if this is ok? After rebooting again, the time returned to...
  5. Loading bios in task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading bios in task manager.: Hello. Can the bios boot time increase on a laptop after a power failure in my house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-bios-in-task-manager/8c6d8335-40a7-42b5-95ae-296073b9a58a
  6. Loading bios in task manager.

Loading bios in task manager.: Hello. Can the bios boot time increase on a laptop after a power failure in my house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-bios-in-task-manager/8c6d8335-40a7-42b5-95ae-296073b9a58a
  7. BIOS boot time in task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS boot time in task manager.: Hello. Recently, the BIOS boot time in the task manager when the laptop is turned on has increased from 3.6 to 3.7 seconds. What could have caused this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-boot-time-in-task-manager/1b26aa4e-3a05-490b-9ebf-e0d6bdaf4c34
  8. BIOS boot time in task manager.

BIOS boot time in task manager.: Hello. Recently, the BIOS boot time in the task manager when the laptop is turned on has increased from 3.6 to 3.7 seconds. What could have caused this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-boot-time-in-task-manager/1b26aa4e-3a05-490b-9ebf-e0d6bdaf4c34
  9. task manager not loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    task manager not loaded: Hi dears.my pc are win10 updated but when clicked on task manager it not loaded.it seems loaded and hidden in 1 milisecond and i cant see thats.please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-not-loaded/e223d4db-1a4f-4a36-8b16-eae1628958af
  10. Task Manager - Startup Tab - Last BIOS time

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager - Startup Tab - Last BIOS time: In the Task Manager - Starup Tab - Last BIOS time it shows at 17615.2 seconds. That is almost 5 hours. I thought this was supposed to indicate boot up time? My boot time is very quick under 10 seconds, so what does this number mean? 62038