Windows 10: INCREASING BSOD - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Discus and support INCREASING BSOD - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so my windows 10 machine, which I built myself about 6 months ago has been getting a real work out since ive been working from home the past few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DISENT81, Apr 30, 2020.

1. DISENT81 Win User

INCREASING BSOD - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Hi,

so my windows 10 machine, which I built myself about 6 months ago has been getting a real work out since ive been working from home the past few weeks and I am getting more and more BSOD on a daily basis. here is a link to my minidump folder containing system info as well - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xn8xt8T24Uriy9VVX2-cGu60BTgx9wSA?usp=sharing

This is driving me nuts, I've updated everything I can and ran every check I could, the Event viewer doesn't seem to ever list any useful information prior to the crashes that I could see. I just update my Huion tablet drive as that was the last thing I could think to do, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

:)

DISENT81, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Joenaldo Win User

Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

A few months back I built my first PC, since then I've intermittently been experiencing BSOD crashes.

My computer crashes to a BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message but I've also rarely had the following BSODs:

• DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY

That being said it's nearly always the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error; the other messages haven't happened more than once or twice each.

I've attached the DM Log but I'm fairly new at this so please let me know if there is any other information that would help fix this.

Help me Ten Forums, you're my only help.

Attachment 52025

Joenaldo, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Dylan V Win User
    BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and/or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

And another BSOD, this time "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE"

2 Minidumps (7 & 8 august, one IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the other the BSOD above) link below:

BSOD+SysSpecs

Hope someone is able to find the cause & a fix if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Dylan V, Apr 30, 2020
  4. INCREASING BSOD - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Kernel_security_check_failure BSODs All The Time

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure. Most causes of this bug check tend to be self-explanatory and easy to diagnose. One exception is code
    3, LIST_ENTRY corruption. This type of bug check can be difficult to track down and indicates that an inconsistency has been introduced into a doubly-linked list (detected when an individual list entry element is added to or removed from the list). Unfortunately,
    the inconsistency is not necessarily detected at the time when the corruption occurred, so some detective work may be necessary to identify the root cause.

I suggest you to refer the article
    Bug Check 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    and see if it helps you in fixing the issue:

You may also refer to the suggestions by Babu V on September 4, 2015, from the thread below and check:

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Jenith_James, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

INCREASING BSOD - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

1. INCREASING BSOD - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE - Similar Threads - INCREASING BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD: Hello, I bought this desktop computer a couple months ago with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit already installed. It has been functioning okay. Today it stopped like this two times. The message on the screen said something like we will gather some info and then restart the device for...
  3. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hey, i need some help. I get BSOD like once every other day and i'd like to fix it. I think it's a driver issue so i have used the driver verifier as suggested in this post...
  4. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hi everyone, My pc crashed today and when I analysed it with WhoCrashed I got this: System Information (local) Computer name: DESKTOP-MMNB5MN Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1903, build: 18362 Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS Hardware: Predator PH315-51, Acer, CFL,...
  5. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD: Hi, I keep getting the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD error and am not quite sure how to fix it. So far I've checked for memory issues using the Memory Diagnostics Tool and found no errors, I have also used the Driver Verifier and had no errors either. I then checked for...
  6. BSOD - kernel_security_check_failure

BSOD - kernel_security_check_failure: Hi all, I've had a stable Windows 10 platform since I first installed some months ago. Since the 1115 Windows update I've been getting kernel security check BSOD's. Of course it could be conincidental with a hardware problem, but it's likely that this is the cause of...
  7. Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

Kernel_security_check_failure bsod: A few months back I built my first PC, since then I've intermittently been experiencing BSOD crashes. My computer crashes to a BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message but I've also rarely had the following BSODs: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION...
  8. BSOD: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

BSOD: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: Hello. I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and have started receiving these BSODs on a regular basis. I never had any issues before in Windows 7. I upgraded with a clean install, that is I kept no files whatsoever on my C:// disk. The error is as stated in the title:...
  9. Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

Kernel_security_check_failure bsod: I just finished building my new rig yesterday evening. I originally struggled with getting the OS installed until I updated my BIOS drivers. Once the fresh install completed, everything seemed to be running fine, however, since then, I've experienced 3 BSOD crashes. I have...
  10. Bsod - kernel_security_check_failure

Bsod - kernel_security_check_failure: Hello there. I have purchased this new laptop last week. Recently, when playing GTA V, I've been having some troubles with BSODs (KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE). It's doesn't happen all the time, of course, but I've had the third one today. I can't figure out what's...