Windows 10: Increasing C drive capacity

Discus and support Increasing C drive capacity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a 1 Tb capacity divided into C and D drives. The C drive keeps reaching capacity but the D drive has 500 Gb of free space. How do I increase the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gillian Leach, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Increasing C drive capacity

I have a 1 Tb capacity divided into C and D drives. The C drive keeps reaching capacity but the D drive has 500 Gb of free space. How do I increase the size of the C drive so that it can use some of the unused D drive capacity.

:)

Gillian Leach, Feb 10, 2021

2. C drive capacity increase symptoms as Windows 7 msscan.cab file is created

I would have thought that a capacity increase was a good thing, not a problem!

If you think it's a problem, please post much more detail.

Frederik Long, Feb 10, 2021
  3. C drive capacity increase symptoms as Windows 7 msscan.cab file is created

Hello.

Windows 7 msscan.cab file is created causing C drive capacity to increase

How can we solve this problem?

Please check.

Thank you.

wayfarer771, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Increasing C drive capacity

Extend C drive capacity

I mean, at first, my C:/ drive capacity is 90 GB, but I want to increase it to 100 GB, so that I can install more applications for work and may improve its performance.

And yes, I want to free up disk space as well.

Sorry for my bad English btw

Chử Minh Hiếu, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Increasing C drive capacity

1. Increasing C drive capacity - Similar Threads - Increasing drive capacity

2. reduction of C drive capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reduction of C drive capacity: Ηello.I use the last month O&O defrag 27.I have noticed that the diskssd C drive capacity fluctuates.normally is about 280 gb.I noticed that one day was reduced to 250 GB for example.the next day increased several GB.For example the capacity became 270 GB...
  3. reduction of C drive capacity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reduction of C drive capacity: Ηello.I use the last month O&O defrag 27.I have noticed that the diskssd C drive capacity fluctuates.normally is about 280 gb.I noticed that one day was reduced to 250 GB for example.the next day increased several GB.For example the capacity became 270 GB...
  4. the available capacity of the C drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the available capacity of the C drive: I use the latest windows 10 21h2. My computer is only for storing slide images and docx files. before my C drive was 50 out of 99.9gb empty and now it's only 48/98.7 gb. Can i ask why i lost 1.2gb of available even though i didnt save anything new? Is my hard drive has...
  5. the available capacity of the C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the available capacity of the C drive: I use the latest windows 10 21h2. My computer is only for storing slide images and docx files. before my C drive was 50 out of 99.9gb empty and now it's only 48/98.7 gb. Can i ask why i lost 1.2gb of available even though i didnt save anything new? Is my hard drive has...
  6. the available capacity of the C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Very small C drive capacity

Very small C drive capacity: Good afternoon, I have an issue I am constantly fighting with and need some help. I have a small 8” tablet from Lenovo that has an internal drive 0/C that is only 32GB nonupgradeable. In addition to this drive, I have installed a 128GB SDXC card to act as my drive 1/D....
  8. Increase C drive Space

Increase C drive Space: Is there a way to add a USB drive space to the C drive on Windows 10. Only have 32GB on C drive so cannot update Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-c-drive-space/65fb40ff-9391-4c4f-bb83-01992918f36a
  9. C Drive Capacity - Question

C Drive Capacity - Question: C Drive Capacity - Please see screenshot 24. I am trying to determine the current capacity of my C drive. Looking at my C drive in two different locations gives me different numbers. Why is that? Thanks, Jerry [ATTACH]...
  10. Increase C drive space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase C drive space: How do I increase C drive space from D drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-c-drive-space/4fc39454-1d83-4007-9bfd-8e577eb00f64