Windows 10: Increasing dedicated vram

Discus and support Increasing dedicated vram in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I wanted to increase the vram on my laptop Intel r Xe Graphics tried going to the bios to increase didn't see the option tried from registry didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TerrenceUzodinma, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Increasing dedicated vram

Hi I wanted to increase the vram on my laptop Intel r Xe Graphics tried going to the bios to increase didn't see the option tried from registry didn't work either and I have 8gb of ram

:)

TerrenceUzodinma, Jan 14, 2022

2. Will program work with Dedicated vram increase?

Im looking to buy/use Pinnacle Studio with a new laptop that has 128gb vram. I increased the dedicated vram to 1280 gb. I’d like to run Pinnacle Studio on it which requires 256gb of vram. Will i be ok to buy the program and run it? Or will the dedicated
    vram loophole not work since the 256 gb vram is a system requirement to use the program?

thanks for any assistance

djknightrida, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Modifying dedicated vram

Hi Medyen

Sometimes video member is set by the manufacturer and cannot be changed. You can try loading the BIOS and see if there any options to change it there.

See if this article helps point you in the right directly:

How to Increase a Dedicated Video Ram (VRAM) on Windows 10 ...

https://appuals.com/how-to-increase-a-dedicated...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Anton.U Win User

Increasing dedicated vram

Dedicated vram is not increasing after update

Hello NaiTik1,

I am Antonio, a Microsoft Community independent advisor, a Windows 10 and Microsoft office user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Please kindly check and read the instructions on the link provided below on how to increase your video RAM.

https://appuals.com/how-to-increase-a-dedicated...

You're response is highly appreciated. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Antonio

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Anton.U, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Increasing dedicated vram

1. Increasing dedicated vram - Similar Threads - Increasing dedicated vram

2. How To Increase Dedicated VRAM On My PC ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Increase Dedicated VRAM On My PC ?: Hello, I'm Here To Know How Do I Increase Dedicated VRAM On My PC?Previously, I asked a question on how to degrade my Windows 11 to a dual-boot with Windows 11 and Windows 7,Because Windows 11 Literally Eats 50% Of RAM At RestI have tried some fixes like editing the Registry,...
  3. How To Increase Dedicated VRAM On My PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Increase Dedicated VRAM On My PC ?: Hello, I'm Here To Know How Do I Increase Dedicated VRAM On My PC?Previously, I asked a question on how to degrade my Windows 11 to a dual-boot with Windows 11 and Windows 7,Because Windows 11 Literally Eats 50% Of RAM At RestI have tried some fixes like editing the Registry,...
  4. I can't increase my dedicated VRAM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't increase my dedicated VRAM.: Lately, i reinstalled my windows 10, i installed fifa 19, when i run it, an error appears saying that i need to make sure that my dedicated video RAM is at least 1024mb, when checked it out, i found out that it was 0mb, i tried everything to increase it, nothing worked.In my...
  5. I can't increase my dedicated VRAM.

I can't increase my dedicated VRAM.: Lately, i reinstalled my windows 10, i installed fifa 19, when i run it, an error appears saying that i need to make sure that my dedicated video RAM is at least 1024mb, when checked it out, i found out that it was 0mb, i tried everything to increase it, nothing worked.In my...
  6. I can't increase my dedicated VRAM.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Increasing dedicated vram

Increasing dedicated vram: Hi I wanted to increase the vram on my laptop Intel r Xe Graphics tried going to the bios to increase didn't see the option tried from registry didn't work either and I have 8gb of ram...
  8. Dedicated vram is not increasing after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated vram is not increasing after update: Am using asus laptop and I was happily playing heavy games on it but after the windows update am unable to increase the vram before I used to increase it 512 mb but now it just showing 128 mb and while playing games like gta 5 it lags please anyone help...
  9. Increase VRAM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase VRAM: My laptop comes with 128mgb of VRAM, which means it cant support most games that need more vram. I upgraded it to 512 VRAM using the regedit technique: is there any way to make it higher than that?...
  10. Will program work with Dedicated vram increase?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will program work with Dedicated vram increase?: Im looking to buy/use Pinnacle Studio with a new laptop that has 128gb vram. I increased the dedicated vram to 1280 gb. I’d like to run Pinnacle Studio on it which requires 256gb of vram. Will i be ok to buy the program and run it? Or will the dedicated vram loophole not work...