Windows 10: Increasing graphics video memory allocation

Discus and support Increasing graphics video memory allocation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I increase graphics video memory allocation?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhilipGrossoehme, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Increasing graphics video memory allocation

How do I increase graphics video memory allocation?

:)

PhilipGrossoehme, Nov 29, 2019

2. Increase video memory

My graphic card is an AMD RX560 Radeon 4GB. My games tell me I have 512MB of video memory (which I indeed have) but my friend with a 1050Ti has 4096MB of dedicated video memory.

YassineKaddani, Nov 29, 2019
  3. ALLOCATE System Memory For Video

Is this a Laptop or Desktop and what Make / Model / Service Tag?

What is the Total Memory in it ?

If its a Desktop with Integrated Graphics you may be able to allocate more memory to it within the BIOS.

If its a Desktop with a Accessory Dedicated Graphics Card added into it you should not have to.

Frank N St31n, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Increasing graphics video memory allocation

MilagrosM2020, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Increasing graphics video memory allocation

1. Increasing graphics video memory allocation - Similar Threads - Increasing graphics video

2. Out of video memory trying to allocate texture.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of video memory trying to allocate texture.: I have just 2 tabs opened on Microsoft edge and a game that required minimal to no graphics with all low settings. further my pc specs are Lenovo legion 5 intel i7 10th gen. with RTX 2060 graphic card and 16gb ram. I get this black rectangle in the bottom right of my screen...
  3. Out of video memory trying to allocate texture.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Out of video memory trying to allocate texture.: I have just 2 tabs opened on Microsoft edge and a game that required minimal to no graphics with all low settings. further my pc specs are Lenovo legion 5 intel i7 10th gen. with RTX 2060 graphic card and 16gb ram. I get this black rectangle in the bottom right of my screen...
  4. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to increase Dedicated Video Memory: I want to increase my Dedicated video memory to mamimum, how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-dedicated-video-memory/a5d1c682-6861-492b-9d6a-386d21343402
  5. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase Dedicated Video Memory: I want to increase my Dedicated video memory to mamimum, how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-dedicated-video-memory/a5d1c682-6861-492b-9d6a-386d21343402
  6. Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture!: So.... My problem is the ''Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture'' error ive tried many things to fix it /sfc scannow /verifier installing an older driver, virtual memory, unclocking my cpu etc. but none of them actually help the /verifier says theres a faulty...
  7. Increasing Intergrated Graphics Memory Size

Increasing Intergrated Graphics Memory Size: So I've recently got Assassin's Syndicated but since I have a low end computer, it looks, well, you get the idea. In the setting I saw it says 1869/128mb of memory used so I thought maybe increasing the actual memory for the graphics card would fix, the only *working*...
  8. How to increase Dadicated Video Memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to increase Dadicated Video Memory: Hi My laptop Total Available Graphics Memory is 4158, but dedicated Video Memory is 128 Please help me to increase Dedicated Video Memory. Windows 10 pro Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90Ghz Installed Memory Ram: 8.00 GB (7.87 GB usable)...
  9. How to increase dedicated video memory?

How to increase dedicated video memory?: Acer Aspire AIO Touch Desktop, 23.8" Full HD Touch, Intel Core i5-7400T, 12GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, AZ3-715-ACKi5 Intel 630 Integrated Graphics Games run super slow because of the 128 MB dedicated video memory. I have 6 GB of other video memory. Can I increase...
  10. Increase Graphics memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase Graphics memory: Hi guys.. My laptop have an Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics processor. I have 2GB ram and i am planning to upgrade it to 8GB as my laptop supports upto 8GB( 4GB*2). Now I have only 64MB dedicated graphics memory and around 700 MB shared memory. I wish to know if I can...