Windows 10: Increasing Intergrated Graphics Memory Size

Discus and support Increasing Intergrated Graphics Memory Size in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've recently got Assassin's Syndicated but since I have a low end computer, it looks, well, you get the idea. In the setting I saw it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by In a Nutshell, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Increasing Intergrated Graphics Memory Size

So I've recently got Assassin's Syndicated but since I have a low end computer, it looks, well, you get the idea. In the setting I saw it says 1869/128mb of memory used so I thought maybe increasing the actual memory for the graphics card would fix, the only *working* solution would be going to your bios and go to advanced and change the graphics related settings however in my bios I dont see any options related graphics or advanced settings. I've tried the method where you change the registry but all it does is just changing the "appearence" showing now you have more but in reality you didnt actually increase the amount the system gave to the graphics card to use.

I have a Intel HD 620 graphics card with i5 7200U, does anyone have a solution to this?

:)

In a Nutshell, Feb 26, 2020
  2. MilagrosM2020, Feb 26, 2020
  3. YassineKaddani, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Increasing Intergrated Graphics Memory Size

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Increasing Intergrated Graphics Memory Size

1. Increasing Intergrated Graphics Memory Size - Similar Threads - Increasing Intergrated Graphics

2. Memory intergrity won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory intergrity won't turn on: I've tried turning memory integrity on without any success. I followed several guides but I have yet to succeed. It might be worth mentioning that I have resetted my laptop several times but problem persists. Any tips? One of the recent guides used:...
  3. Memory intergrity won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory intergrity won't turn on: I've tried turning memory integrity on without any success. I followed several guides but I have yet to succeed. It might be worth mentioning that I have resetted my laptop several times but problem persists. Any tips? One of the recent guides used:...
  4. Memory Resources - active Metafile size keeps on increasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Resources - active Metafile size keeps on increasing: I am experiencing slowness on my Windows 10 virtual machine even if have not opened any apps yet. I checked my memory usage and it is up by 90 percent. I used RAMMAP tool to clear the metafile but it goes up again for no reason....
  5. Taskbar Size increases

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Size increases: How do i correct my taskbar size issue after connecting to external monitor as my TV screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-size-increases/26a18262-895a-4bdd-bf84-e4687d8b88f9
  6. Increasing graphics video memory allocation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increasing graphics video memory allocation: How do I increase graphics video memory allocation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increasing-graphics-video-memory-allocation/c78dbb7a-a29a-49ff-a759-8ad770dda0f6
  7. Increase Graphics memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase Graphics memory: Hi guys.. My laptop have an Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics processor. I have 2GB ram and i am planning to upgrade it to 8GB as my laptop supports upto 8GB( 4GB*2). Now I have only 64MB dedicated graphics memory and around 700 MB shared memory. I wish to know if I can...
  8. Increasing Partition Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increasing Partition Size: I have a 1 Terabyte hard drive that contains 2 partitions. C: which has 906 GB free space and D: which has 7.65 GB free space. I want to extend D:. I shunk C: 200 GB and ended up with a third partition and found no way to extend d: into this free space. How do I extend...
  9. Increase partition size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase partition size: Had 8.1 then downloaded 10, unfortunately when I originally installed 8.1 I made my C partition too small and it's almost full all the time. Is there anyway to increase the size? Also I want to reset my PC right now since it's gotten extremely sluggish for some odd...
  10. Graphics card ram memory size problem.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card ram memory size problem.: Hey. I got this PC yesterday and I was looking what this PC can handle. I typed "dxdiag" to my search and i found that this graphics card is around 1 GB memory, I was so happy! [img] But I wanted to be sure this is real, and I searched how to check the amount of memory...