Windows 10: Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

Discus and support Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FNActivity, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the laptop touchpad program, but it is still too low for me.Any help is appreciated, thanks

:)

FNActivity, Feb 21, 2024

2. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed (mouse pointer movement speed)

I searched the whole internet

I searched all over reddit

I searched in Superuser

But I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad (mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad).I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the laptop touchpad program, but it is still too low for me.

Any help is appreciated, thanks

FNActivity, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum

The values are store in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse

under Mouse speed, Mouse threshhold1 and Mouse threshhold 2.

Again please note you cannot increase the speed beyond the maximum allowed by windows.

Jaspreet.Singh_050., Feb 22, 2024
  4. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

POINTER SPEED

Hi..

opening the Start menu and searching for "control panel." menu and searching for "control panel."

Open the mouse menu. If you don't see the Mouse icon, set the "View by" menu to Large icons.

. Open your touchpad driver (if there's a link to it). It may have its own tab (ex: Dell Touchpad)

Set the pointer speed to max. You may have to set it separately for the touchpad and pointing stick.

Move the pointer speed slider all the way to the right and uncheck "Enhance pointer precision." ok

How to Edit Your Registry for Maximum Pointer Speed

1. Open the Registry Editor. You can get there by hitting Windows + R, entering regedit in the box and hitting Enter.

2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse by opening the navigation tree in the left window pane.

Set the MouseSpeed to 2 by double-clicking on MouseSpeed and then entering 2 in the value field

Set MouseThreshold1 to 0.

Set MouseThreshold2 to 0.

Close the registry editor and reboot your PC.

Source :
    https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/adjust-mouse...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed 10808828-219d-416a-99b0-5c5866798334?upload=true.jpg

vanshitavanshita, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

1. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed - Similar Threads - Increasing maximum touchpad

2. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  3. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  4. Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum: I had asked the following question on Microsoft Answers and Microsoft Learn but have not received a correct answer.Does anyone know what exactly needs to be changed in the system registry or some other settings in order to set the cursor speed mouse sensitivity beyond the...
  5. Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum

Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum: I had asked the following question on Microsoft Answers and Microsoft Learn but have not received a correct answer.Does anyone know what exactly needs to be changed in the system registry or some other settings in order to set the cursor speed mouse sensitivity beyond the...
  6. Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum: Does anyone know what exactly needs to be changed in the system registry or some other settings in order to set the cursor speed mouse sensitivity beyond maximum? I have followed the suggestions in the following link, but the mouse speed did not change in Windows...
  7. Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum

Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum: Does anyone know what exactly needs to be changed in the system registry or some other settings in order to set the cursor speed mouse sensitivity beyond maximum? I have followed the suggestions in the following link, but the mouse speed did not change in Windows...
  8. mouse pointer speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse pointer speed: I had the perfect mouse pointer speed yesterday but when I got on my computer today it was very slow. I raised it to the fastest speed and it is still too slow. what did ya'll do and what needs to be done to fix this?...
  9. Mouse pointer speed problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer speed problem: Hi, I'm having a problem with my mouse pointer speed which keep on changing everytime i turn on my laptop p.s im using a wireless 2.4GHz mouse Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-speed-problem/cdc78563-43f2-47a4-a568-be7c61c97d0b
  10. Middle mouse scrolling maximum speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Middle mouse scrolling maximum speed: I'm doing a lot of Excel work at the moment so need to be able to scroll efficiently vertically and horizontally. I find the speed of the middle mouse hold scrolling really frustrating, since it goes very slow then immediately jumps to insanely fast and I'm down at row 20000....