Windows 10: Increasing the size of a photo using a MS app

Discus and support Increasing the size of a photo using a MS app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to increase the size of a photo from 1920 x 1080 to 2560 x 1440 for use as channel art in YouTube. Can I do that using a MS app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VCavaseno, May 27, 2019.

1. VCavaseno Win User

Increasing the size of a photo using a MS app

I need to increase the size of a photo from 1920 x 1080 to 2560 x 1440 for use as channel art in YouTube. Can I do that using a MS app?

:)

VCavaseno, May 27, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Increase Photo Size when Printing

You'll need photo editing software to increase the size of a photo. Windows 10 comes with a very basic photo editor called Paint that can increase the size of a photo.

However ... increasing the size of a photo doesn't add pixels that weren't there. It only makes the pixels that are already there bigger, so your picture will look blocky. (The technical term is pixelated.)

BulldogXX, May 27, 2019
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 27, 2019
  4. Increasing the size of a photo using a MS app

Increasing memory size of Epson Easy Photo Print app

I am using Windows 8.1 and an Epson XP 6000 printer. Each time I attempt to print 4 x 6 inches prints I receive an error message advising me to increase the memory size of the Epson Easy Photo Print app. Any advice please how to increase this memory
    size.

JohnWright2840, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Increasing the size of a photo using a MS app

1. Increasing the size of a photo using a MS app - Similar Threads - Increasing size photo

2. MS photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS photos app: My windows 10 doesn't have the ms photos app. I tried downloading it through the store and nothing happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photos-app/97fba5a3-3556-4dbd-b411-e71b8ba09d2f
  3. MS photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS photos app: My windows 10 doesn't have the ms photos app. I tried downloading it through the store and nothing happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photos-app/97fba5a3-3556-4dbd-b411-e71b8ba09d2f
  4. MS Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Photos app: VijayLook at the comparison of these two pictures:https://photos.app.goo.gl/7VqUN2sBoPn83G337The left one was displayed with MS PHOTOS, and the right one was displayed using SOFTONIC 123PHOTOS.My set up:*Win 11*Dell Inspiron laptop new, LED backlight display, properly color...
  5. MS Photos app

MS Photos app: My Windows 10 does not have the MS Photos app, and nothing happens when I try to download it from the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-photos-app/d402c2ad-eefb-44f4-ad6b-ab7b99277469
  6. How to increase the canvas' size handle in MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase the canvas' size handle in MS Paint: My employer got me an Alienware laptop to work from home with Windows 10 Pro. I use MS Paint a lot and I noticed that the resize handles are super small and I have such a difficult time finding them, especially the side one and bottom one. Furthermore, although at 100% view,...
  7. How to increase the canvas' size handle in MS Paint

How to increase the canvas' size handle in MS Paint: My employer got me an Alienware laptop to work from home with Windows 10 Pro. I use MS Paint a lot and I noticed that the resize handles are super small and I have such a difficult time finding them, especially the side one and bottom one. Furthermore, although at 100% view,...
  8. MS Photo app

MS Photo app: Dear MS Photo users, I am looking for a solution to able the Photos app of Windows 10 to import photos faster. At the same time, I have seen some grayed out folders and it's impossible to get them away. If am correct the app should do that by itself. But no way. I've read...
  9. MS Photos app........

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Photos app........: I have been using the MS Photos app for a long time and I had not seen this issue.......but now after a clean install because of a computer crash the "People" Tab did not show the "Start Tagging" button when I first opened it and I only show a few people that have been...
  10. App icons increase in size

in Windows 10 Support
    App icons increase in size: The app icons on my PC increase in size every time l turn on my PC. I know how to reset them, right click, click view etc. but why does it keep happening? My google page is ridiculously enlarged and l don't know how to reset that. 68371