Windows 10: increasing the sound volume on the system

Discus and support increasing the sound volume on the system in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I turn up the sound... volume on my computer... all seems to be at full but still not loud enough.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BillMarx1, Dec 28, 2020.

1. BillMarx1 Win User

increasing the sound volume on the system

How can I turn up the sound... volume on my computer... all seems to be at full but still not loud enough.

:)

BillMarx1, Dec 28, 2020

2. N95 8GB: Increase sound volume by steps of 1

Hi,

i have had both occurences. As it seems all applications that come with the Nokia (and Nokia Web radio)can only increase the sound volume by steps of 10.

Spodtronic Web Radio handles the sound volume much much smoother, so I am tempted to say that would be not much big of a deal to implement that.

Cheers,

--

videoschabe, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Is it possible to amplify the sound from an application, without increasing the system volume?

I have searched the web, but and the solution proposed in this web site was increasing the system volume and the applications volume in the Audio Volume Mixer of Windows. But this solution has a serious problem. I have a podcast application whose sound level is so low (to be fair, this is not the problem of the application itself, but of the particular podcast), its sound is only sufficiently loud when I set the Window's system volume to 100. I can then now lower each and every other application's audio volume in the Mixer (this is already tedious), but newly launched apps after that will inherit the full 100 volume. This could cause a serious potential problem, if I start an application later, and forget to lower its volume in the Mixer, and the application starts a normal sound at that maximum loudness.

Is there any utility that can increase the audio volume from a specific app only? I do not mean amplifying the sound over the system volume's maximum loudness; that is impossible. But an app can sound to the maximum loudness within that, right? I am not sure if I explained this well, but if the system volume is set to 50, and at this sate the audio can rage from 0DB to 50DB, and an app is outputting audio at 25DB, it can be increased to 50DB.

If this is not possible due to Window's architecture, I think I could download the podcast MP3 individually and then play it with VLC which has an in-built volume amplify feature, but that would be cumbersome.

Damn Vegetables, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Tom Kunzo Win User

Increasing The Sound Volume Of Windows 10

I am using a desktop pc with Windows 10 O/S and Realtek High Definition Audio Soundcard.

Is it possible for me to increase the sound volume of the system above 100%?

Thank you.

Regards,

Tom Kunzo, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

1. increasing the sound volume on the system - Similar Threads - increasing sound volume

2. automatic increase sound volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic increase sound volume: automatic increase sound volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-increase-sound-volume/f401dd13-4b20-4b5d-9b6d-3e586abd0bd5
  3. automatic increase sound volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic increase sound volume: automatic increase sound volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-increase-sound-volume/f401dd13-4b20-4b5d-9b6d-3e586abd0bd5
  4. Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume: How do I turn off the beeping sound when I press the volume keys when a Bluetooth device is connected? Как отключить звук пикающий при нажатии клавиш регулировки громкости при подключенном bluetooth устройстве?I try to disable all sounds in windows sounds with scheme no...
  5. Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume: How do I turn off the beeping sound when I press the volume keys when a Bluetooth device is connected? Как отключить звук пикающий при нажатии клавиш регулировки громкости при подключенном bluetooth устройстве?I try to disable all sounds in windows sounds with scheme no...
  6. Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Increase Speed of Volume Increase

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase Speed of Volume Increase: My laptop takes like 10 seconds to go from 0 to 100 volume when I use my laptop's keyboard. How can I reduce that time to 3 seconds for example without jumping values? Like when I use my USB keyboard, it just takes about 2 seconds to go from 0 to 100 with 2 volume increment...
  8. System Sound but it's low volume?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Sound but it's low volume?: Hey! I've been using my PC and today, for some reason the system sounds, for example the "run as administrator" pop-up one, are low volume. [ATTACH] Got the volume in 47 or something like that and the Google Chrome, Discord, etc were high volume, so I dont think it was...
  9. Increase Volumed W Reduced Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Increase Volumed W Reduced Sound: Hi y'all I am wondering how I can increase the volume of my headphones without having too much sound come out of it to the public. submitted by /u/TrapBae2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2d3ww/increase_volumed_w_reduced_sound/
  10. Increase audio volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase audio volume: How can I increase the volume on my Dell Inspiron laptop more than the volume control on the task bar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-audio-volume/2e684bd8-1885-44cb-bee3-82caef068e5b