Windows 10: Incredibly high power usage and CPU usage when not even playing a game.

Discus and support Incredibly high power usage and CPU usage when not even playing a game. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On windows 10, when i open task manager, my CPU starts at 99% and slowly goes down to no lower than 20%. Is this a problem, and if so how can i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Minecraftsince2010, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Incredibly high power usage and CPU usage when not even playing a game.

On windows 10, when i open task manager, my CPU starts at 99% and slowly goes down to no lower than 20%. Is this a problem, and if so how can i fix it?

submitted by /u/Minecraftsince2010
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Minecraftsince2010, Dec 4, 2020

2. high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Dec 4, 2020
  3. MSuser89 Win User
    very high cpu and memory usage when playing games

very high cpu and memory usage when playing games. I have recently change mobo and cpu.

MSuser89, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Incredibly high power usage and CPU usage when not even playing a game.

microsft edge high cpu usage and high power

so when I use Microsoft edge it goes to high power and high cpu usage up to like 60% even sometimes 70%

is there something I can do

jasondodd2, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Incredibly high power usage and CPU usage when not even playing a game.

1. Incredibly high power usage and CPU usage when not even playing a game. - Similar Threads - Incredibly high power

2. Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.: Recently I noticed that my cpu usage has been too high, reaching about 60-100% in games, while my gpu is sometimes lower 60-80% usage, the cpu temp has gone at around a max of 70 degrees celsius, after around an hour in battlefield 4, 14 minutes in mad max, and around half an...
  3. Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.: Recently I noticed that my cpu usage has been too high, reaching about 60-100% in games, while my gpu is sometimes lower 60-80% usage, the cpu temp has gone at around a max of 70 degrees celsius, after around an hour in battlefield 4, 14 minutes in mad max, and around half an...
  4. High power usage when play steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High power usage when play steam games: Yesterday i play Forza horizon 4 with medium graphics, now today, all my Steam games is horrible lag with super low fps, and randomly freezing the games,so annoying, My Windows have very high usage Gpu, Cpu, and power, can someone help me solve the lag problemand high usage...
  5. High power usage when play steam games

High power usage when play steam games: Yesterday i play Forza horizon 4 with medium graphics, now today, all my Steam games is horrible lag with super low fps, and randomly freezing the games,so annoying, My Windows have very high usage Gpu, Cpu, and power, can someone help me solve the lag problemand high usage...
  6. high cpu and power usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high cpu and power usage: Hello, from tomorrow after upgrading sata ssd, I install windows in my new ssd and then start my laptop then i saw that my laptop was using system and system interrupts service continuosly. It's not ending, I also wait 6hrs but it's not ending. When i was using hdd my lower...
  7. high cpu and power usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    high cpu and power usage: Hello, from tomorrow after upgrading sata ssd, I install windows in my new ssd and then start my laptop then i saw that my laptop was using system and system interrupts service continuosly. It's not ending, I also wait 6hrs but it's not ending. When i was using hdd my lower...
  8. high cpu and power usage

9. Incredibly High CPU usage by WMI Provider Host.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Incredibly High CPU usage by WMI Provider Host.: Hello, Recently I have been having increasing difficulty using my year old, Dell G7 Laptop. It has become incredibly slow and is frequently running at incredibly high temperatures 95+°C. This has made gaming the original reason I purchased this laptop near impossible. One...
  10. Photos CPU usage - incredibly high.

Photos CPU usage - incredibly high.: For past couple months I'm trying to figure out why this application is consuming so much of my CPU time. I'm monitoring only two small folders. I excluded everything-all my libraries are not in the location monitored by Photos. There was new version as of yesterday ( I think...