Windows 10: INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop

Discus and support INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have got an issue with internet connection. The problem is, that my download speed is around just 0,2 mbps, which is incredibly slow. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TeddyMuller, Jul 5, 2018.

1. INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop

Hello,

I have got an issue with internet connection. The problem is, that my download speed is around just 0,2 mbps, which is incredibly slow. My other devices are connected perfectly.

I have already tried to update wifi driver, and it has got even worse. I have none of AMD components, so its not the AMD Quick Stream problem that many people had.

Please help me, I am really desperate.

Thanks...

:)

TeddyMuller, Jul 5, 2018
  2. CATSZW Win User

internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise.
    Thanks,

CATSZW, Jul 5, 2018
  3. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 5, 2018
  4. akhlaq768 Win User

INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop

Connecting Laptop to the Internet, No connection

Trying to connect to the Internet using my Laptop. (not via the wireless router, but through the Ethernet cable)

My existing PC is connected to the Internet via an Ethernet cable, which is connected to the Broadband Modem (Virgin).

What I have tried to do, is take the Ethernet cable from my PC and connect it to the Laptop... Unfortunately, the Laptop isnt connecting to the Internet...

I have tried repairing the Network, with no success.

I am using the same cable, which was connected to the PC...

I do get error messages, when I click on repair in the Network Connection Tab. Its says it cannot assign an IP address.

I am Using Windows XP Home Edition.

I've tried using the Ping via cmd ping localhost or 127.0.0.1

I get the following results -

Packets: Sent = 4, Recieved = 4, Lost = 0(0%0)

Also done the following -

1. Start Internet Explorer.
    2. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    3. Click the Connections tab.
    4. Under Dial-up and VPN Settings, click the broadband connection, click Settings, and then click Automatically detect settings.
    5. Click OK.

..... with no luck

What do I do guys?

akhlaq768, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop

1. INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop - Similar Threads - INCREDIBLY slow internet

2. SSD causing incredibly slow internet speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD causing incredibly slow internet speeds: Hello,Last year I upgraded my laptop’s 1tb HDD to a 256gb Samsung Evo SSD. It was working flawlessly. However, recently for no apparent reason, the WiFi speeds got so painfully slow 0.15 mbps down from 30.00 mbps on WiFi that it’s impossible to do anything on it now. I...
  3. SSD causing incredibly slow internet speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD causing incredibly slow internet speeds: Hello,Last year I upgraded my laptop’s 1tb HDD to a 256gb Samsung Evo SSD. It was working flawlessly. However, recently for no apparent reason, the WiFi speeds got so painfully slow 0.15 mbps down from 30.00 mbps on WiFi that it’s impossible to do anything on it now. I...
  4. my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC: Hello, I've been having very slow and unstable internet for the past week: websites are slow to load no matter the browser, images take 10-30 seconds, voice chats on discord take 10-15 seconds to connect.I play league of legends, and after most games the client tells me the...
  5. my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC: Hello, I've been having very slow and unstable internet for the past week: websites are slow to load no matter the browser, images take 10-30 seconds, voice chats on discord take 10-15 seconds to connect.I play league of legends, and after most games the client tells me the...
  6. my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC

7. my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.

my internet is incredible slow compared to other devices.: My computer has been reaching 2mbps download speeds but when I test my phone speeds I get 35mbps most of the time. My internet is fine on everything else but not on my computer....
  8. Incredibly slow internet on my Windows 10 PC ONLY

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incredibly slow internet on my Windows 10 PC ONLY: I'm starting to lose my mind. For months now, I've been experiencing slow internet speeds for some sites (e.g. GitHub, AWS, Twitch). Others are fine (e.g. YouTube). Possibly sites that don't have local (South African) servers are problems? My line speed is 100 Mbps but I...
  9. Internet incredibly slow with high speed plan

Internet incredibly slow with high speed plan: Hello, i'm having issues with my internet. It clearly isn't the internet because other computers go do fine. I am around at 0.28 megabyte download and 0.11 megabyte upload speed which unplayable in games. I believe that it is mostly like something in my computer. I did a wipe...
  10. internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

internet is incredibly slow or loose connection: After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise. Thanks, 16565

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slow internet only on laptop