Windows 10: IncrediMail file

Discus and support IncrediMail file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where did my IncrediMail desktop file go? I have been having a problem with IncrediMail since Feb. 13th as I have been unable to open my desktop file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DediRamsay, Feb 17, 2019.

1. IncrediMail file

Where did my IncrediMail desktop file go? I have been having a problem with IncrediMail since Feb. 13th as I have been unable to open my desktop file. However, for some reason, I believe I may have uninstalled IncrediMail and have been trying to restore or reinstall same. Is this possible???

:)

DediRamsay, Feb 17, 2019

2. incredimail keeps crashing on start up

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience and we will surely help you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better please provide few details.

1. How are you trying to access Incredimail?

2 .Do you have the latest version of incredimail?

3. What is the error message you get when incredimail crashes?

4. Is the issue specific to incredimail?

5. Are you able to access your web account of incredimail?

Let's try the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Perform a
    Clean Boot.

A clean boot is a troubleshooting technique that allows you to get the computer up and running so that you can perform diagnostic tests to determine which elements of the normal boot process are
    causing problems

Follow the link below to do clean boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps from section
    How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting”
    to reset the computer to start as usual.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall latest version of Incredimail from manufacturer website.

If issue persist I suggest you to download in compatibility mode.

Follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the software installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Further if the issue is specific to incredimail, you may also post your question here:

- Index page

Hope it helps. Please reply us if you face any issues in future. We will be glad to help you.

Suvarna Govinda, Feb 17, 2019
  3. RickCoury Win User
    Incredimail error message

I have had this problem too, in Windows10, starting about a month and a half ago. I have re-installed Incredimail at least 23 times!!!!!! I haven't tried any "solutions" suggested here yet, but will. I HAVE SENT THIS ERROR MESSAGE TO INCREDIMAIL AND HAVEN'T
    RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE! I've used Incredimail since 2004.

I don't understand why Incredimail can't adequately support its users and correct clear, repetitive problems that are sent them.

RickCoury, Feb 17, 2019
  4. IncrediMail file

Incredimail crashes upon starting after a recent update

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if

To assist you better, please provide the information:

• When you say that "Incredimail", are you using third party Incredimail mail client on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • What are the recent update have you updated on the computer?

I suggest you to try uninstalling and reinstalling Incredimail. Check if it helps.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

IncrediMail file

1. IncrediMail file - Similar Threads - IncrediMail file

2. syncing my gmail account with Incredimail account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing my gmail account with Incredimail account: I am having trouble syncing my gmail account with my Incredimail account. I keep getting an error saying couldn't be signed in because my browser may be faulty Chrome and to try another browser. Also a pop up that says the script on the page is faulty and do I want to run...
  3. Syncing Gmail to Incredimail

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Gmail to Incredimail: I have used Incredimail for many years using another provider. However, when I recently bundled with another provider I lost that privilege. I am having difficulty setting it up because I cannot find the correct input/output servers and ports. Nothing seems to work. Any...
  4. Peazip Attachments will not go to incredimail program.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Peazip Attachments will not go to incredimail program.: In Windows 8.1 I was able to peazip files for email using incredimail, I lost every thing through a faulty hard drive, since upgrading to Windows 10 pro fined I am unable to zip files for email via incredimail, fault info suggests a solution should be in the control Panel,...
  5. i want to install CSV incredimail contact list into outlook please advise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to install CSV incredimail contact list into outlook please advise: I would like to install CSV contact list into outlook contacts how do I do it please.i have it on usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-csv-incredimail-contact-list/07f365f4-1409-4c86-83ba-1e570c0ca68d
  6. Gmail folders don't show after importing to Incredimail

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail folders don't show after importing to Incredimail: It's a bit confusing to explain, but I have my gmail coming into my mail program on my computer (livemail) and I have made folders in that mail program. When I go to the gmail website if I'm out and away from my computer, I can't see the folders. This is really inconvenient...
  7. .ima in incredimail

in Browsers and Email
    .ima in incredimail: Hello all, i use incredimail and since this official release of win 10 I keep getting an error message telling me "icredimail needs to be assoscsated with .ima file s do you want to assocciate it YES/NO" no matter what select I still get this error. I had this with some of...
  8. incredimail reinstall

in Browsers and Email
    incredimail reinstall: hello all, I am trying to reinstall incredimail but i keep getting the message " a later version already exits and it cannot continue" I uninstalled the old oneusing windows uninstall and tried using cclean and Iobit uninstaler. i have tried in safe mode and deleted it from...
  9. Is IncrediMail Safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is IncrediMail Safe?: Does anyone know anything about IncrediMail? I used to use it with WinME, but recently I downloaded it and NOD32 called it "A potentially unwanted application." 42155
  10. How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018?: I don't like the updated smilies that Yahoo mail now offers. I did some searching and found this client, "Incredimail," which has over a thousand smilies and looks like a lot of fun to use. I can't get it to work with my Yahoo Plus account. All answers I have found date...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my incredimail file are gone in my old computer