Windows 10: incredimail reinstall

Discus and support incredimail reinstall in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hello all, I am trying to reinstall incredimail but i keep getting the message " a later version already exits and it cannot continue" I uninstalled... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by toppergraph, Sep 26, 2015.

1. incredimail reinstall

hello all,
    I am trying to reinstall incredimail but i keep getting the message " a later version already exits and it cannot continue"
    I uninstalled the old oneusing windows uninstall and tried using cclean and Iobit uninstaler. i have tried in safe mode and deleted it from the registry using regedit. something is still leftover from the old install but I am at a loss
    Any help please.
    Topper.

:)

toppergraph, Sep 26, 2015

2. Incredimail crashes upon starting after a recent update

Original title: incredimail/windows 10

Upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10.

Incredimail worked on both versions until a recent update, when Incredimail crashes upon starting. Incredimails' fix just starts incredimail and it crashes again. Tried a new install of flash plAYER BUT both Edge and Chrome result in "flash is already activated,
    and I cannot download or reinstall flash player. Anyone have any ideas???

GordonCase, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Incredimail application crashes after the recent Windows update

IncrediMail worked great until the MS KB3132372 update screwed it up. It's not IncrediMail's act that needs fixing. MS caused the problem NOT Incredimail. MS "might" be working on this since I've had the same KB updates on 12/29/15 & 12/31/15. Hopefully
    they are different but IncrediMail is still down hard. Thanks a lot MS!

BTW it might not be a good idea to uninstall MS security updates. Doing that could put you at added risk.

USN-SPARKS, Sep 26, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

incredimail reinstall

If you have deleted from Program Files and registry you could have a look in C:\Users\<name>\AppData\local

To do this press *Start + R and type %localappdata% <enter>.

See if there is a folder incredimail or IM\incredimail - basically anything with "incredimail" in it. If there is then delete it (this will delete your downloaded mails) or rename it.

You may have to browse around a bit but the files are here in earlier versions apparently.

While you are there you may as well clear all the contents of C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Temp but leave the empty "Temp" folder. Don't worry if some things are locked and don't delete - it will be Skype or Dropbox or some such thing and nothing to worry about.

Next have a look for C:\ProgramData\IncrediMail[/I ]and delete/rename that folder also if it exists - source.

Like AppData, ProgramData is a hidden folder so it is easiest to get to it by *Start + R and typing %programdata% <enter> to get to it.

There shouldn't (hopefully) be anything lurking anywhere else.

5. Thanks for your response. I did as you sudgested,iI have also searched the whole c:\ and deleted the other nine instances refering to incredimail.
    I am still getting same message when I try to install it afresh.
    any more Ideas? I don`t have any.

toppergraph, Sep 26, 2015
  6. lx07 Win User
    lx07, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

incredimail reinstall

1. incredimail reinstall - Similar Threads - incredimail reinstall

2. syncing my gmail account with Incredimail account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing my gmail account with Incredimail account: I am having trouble syncing my gmail account with my Incredimail account. I keep getting an error saying couldn't be signed in because my browser may be faulty Chrome and to try another browser. Also a pop up that says the script on the page is faulty and do I want to run...
  3. Syncing Gmail to Incredimail

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Gmail to Incredimail: I have used Incredimail for many years using another provider. However, when I recently bundled with another provider I lost that privilege. I am having difficulty setting it up because I cannot find the correct input/output servers and ports. Nothing seems to work. Any...
  4. Peazip Attachments will not go to incredimail program.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Peazip Attachments will not go to incredimail program.: In Windows 8.1 I was able to peazip files for email using incredimail, I lost every thing through a faulty hard drive, since upgrading to Windows 10 pro fined I am unable to zip files for email via incredimail, fault info suggests a solution should be in the control Panel,...
  5. IncrediMail file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IncrediMail file: Where did my IncrediMail desktop file go? I have been having a problem with IncrediMail since Feb. 13th as I have been unable to open my desktop file. However, for some reason, I believe I may have uninstalled IncrediMail and have been trying to restore or reinstall same....
  6. i want to install CSV incredimail contact list into outlook please advise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to install CSV incredimail contact list into outlook please advise: I would like to install CSV contact list into outlook contacts how do I do it please.i have it on usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-csv-incredimail-contact-list/07f365f4-1409-4c86-83ba-1e570c0ca68d
  7. Gmail folders don't show after importing to Incredimail

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail folders don't show after importing to Incredimail: It's a bit confusing to explain, but I have my gmail coming into my mail program on my computer (livemail) and I have made folders in that mail program. When I go to the gmail website if I'm out and away from my computer, I can't see the folders. This is really inconvenient...
  8. .ima in incredimail

in Browsers and Email
    .ima in incredimail: Hello all, i use incredimail and since this official release of win 10 I keep getting an error message telling me "icredimail needs to be assoscsated with .ima file s do you want to assocciate it YES/NO" no matter what select I still get this error. I had this with some of...
  9. Is IncrediMail Safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is IncrediMail Safe?: Does anyone know anything about IncrediMail? I used to use it with WinME, but recently I downloaded it and NOD32 called it "A potentially unwanted application." 42155
  10. How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018?: I don't like the updated smilies that Yahoo mail now offers. I did some searching and found this client, "Incredimail," which has over a thousand smilies and looks like a lot of fun to use. I can't get it to work with my Yahoo Plus account. All answers I have found date...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall incredimail

2. reinstall incredimail to this pc