Windows 10: Index cards app

Discus and support Index cards app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Is there any way to always show the back of the card and not the front with lines? I like to use them as a sketch pad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by barbaraludwig1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Index cards app

Hi

Is there any way to always show the back of the card and not the front with lines?

I like to use them as a sketch pad.

:)

barbaraludwig1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. AK360 Win User

Index Card App for Research Papers?!

For the past year, I have been searching for an index card app to fit my needs for a Windows tablet, to no avail. HELP!

The Index Card Method:

Typically, as I review research, if I find something that I think will be helpful, I put a topic, the source, and the information (paraphrased) on an index card (see https://www.gallaudet.edu/tip/engli...ng-writing-and-revising/note-card-system.html).
    When I am done reviewing all helpful resources, I usually have enough in a stack to start writing, and I organize my notecards accordingly, and then start typing. I also keep a separate stack of full citations only, to help with the works cited.

I've been trying to upgrade to an electronic version of this, as it reduces clutter, and I can write/type notecards as I am reading them (ex: on the bus, waiting in line, etc). However, I cannot find an app that works with this system. Most of them are only
    available for iPads.

What I have tried:

Flashcards Pro

MyFlashCards Beta

Ultimate Flash Cards

Ultimate Ink Flash Cards

I think the problem is that when people are using index cards, it's usually to memorize, and not to organize. Anyone have suggestions? I have looked up tons of app lists, and have come up with little. I'm willing to pay, since it'll save me money on supplies
    in the long run.

AK360, Sep 6, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Unable to make changes in Indexing Options

Hello,

We suggest to run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter and check if it helps with the indexing issue you are experiencing.

Here's how you may run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click
      Control Panel
    • Type Troubleshooting, and then click View all.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    • Follow the steps provided by the troubleshooter.

Tell us how it goes.

Regards.

David Haz, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Index cards app

index card app

I want index card in the app store

I select GET nothing happens.

How can I fix this?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

lrichmond8, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Index cards app

1. Index cards app - Similar Threads - Index cards app

2. Indexing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing: Hi everyone,I have the following problem.On a domain controller of Server 2019, which is also File Server, indexing is activated on a disk D-drive Start Menu and Users. Randomly I find out that the D-drive is missing from the indexing and I can't find any files. In the...
  3. Indexing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Indexing: Hi everyone,I have the following problem.On a domain controller of Server 2019, which is also File Server, indexing is activated on a disk D-drive Start Menu and Users. Randomly I find out that the D-drive is missing from the indexing and I can't find any files. In the...
  4. Indexing.

in Cortana
    Indexing.: Whenever I try to find a document of a word in a document, I can only get "Indexing Options" and "Included Locations" and "Exclude". Both are empty and I cannot enter anything. Can you please show me a STEP by STEP guide to indexing. I know nothing about computing and all of...
  5. Photos app has stopped indexing imports from SD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app has stopped indexing imports from SD card: The photos app seems to have stopped indexing the imports from SD card inot separate date folders. I cannot see any way of selecting import preferences in the app Running Win 10 64bit on new PC...
  6. Indexing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Indexing: Looking for some help! I'm moving all my music files on to a 10TB external drive. The problem I have is when I move the files to the hard drive and then search for them, they don't appear> But if I look where I know they are, I find them no problem. I'm going to be using the...
  7. The index .

in Windows 10 Customization
    The index .: The windows index is very thorough and the blue list of results is amazingly detailed. As a result, most search results include several items, any of which might be what you are looking for - maybe hedgehogs. So you click on one and have a look at what document or video or...
  8. Windows Photos App - Indexing HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photos App - Indexing HDD: When I start Windows Photo APP it indexes the photos on my PC for about 15-20minuites. If I try to scroll through photos in the APP as the indexing is going on and enlarge a photo to edit it I get a 'thumbnail' type view until Windows catches up. My PC is a i7 - 4970K,...
  9. Printing Index Cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Index Cards: I have a box of old-fashioned index cards (3 x 5) on which I enter information by hand. The reason for this "entering info by hand" is the fact that all printers have a minimum setting of 3.5 x 5 inches. I went to Best Buy and Staples and checked every damn printer they have...
  10. Indexing

in Cortana
    Indexing: How does indexing affect searches ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing/676995f2-86b8-47be-9cd0-0c54e155a416"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. index cards app

2. index card app windows and google