Windows 10: Index cards app

Discus and support Index cards app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Is there any way to always show the back of the card and not the front with lines? I like to use them as a sketch pad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by barbaraludwig1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. barbaraludwig1 Win User

Index cards app

Hi

Is there any way to always show the back of the card and not the front with lines?

I like to use them as a sketch pad.

:)

barbaraludwig1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. AK360 Win User

Index Card App for Research Papers?!

For the past year, I have been searching for an index card app to fit my needs for a Windows tablet, to no avail. HELP!

The Index Card Method:

Typically, as I review research, if I find something that I think will be helpful, I put a topic, the source, and the information (paraphrased) on an index card (see https://www.gallaudet.edu/tip/engli...ng-writing-and-revising/note-card-system.html).
    When I am done reviewing all helpful resources, I usually have enough in a stack to start writing, and I organize my notecards accordingly, and then start typing. I also keep a separate stack of full citations only, to help with the works cited.

I've been trying to upgrade to an electronic version of this, as it reduces clutter, and I can write/type notecards as I am reading them (ex: on the bus, waiting in line, etc). However, I cannot find an app that works with this system. Most of them are only
    available for iPads.

What I have tried:

Flashcards Pro

MyFlashCards Beta

Ultimate Flash Cards

Ultimate Ink Flash Cards

I think the problem is that when people are using index cards, it's usually to memorize, and not to organize. Anyone have suggestions? I have looked up tons of app lists, and have come up with little. I'm willing to pay, since it'll save me money on supplies
    in the long run.

AK360, Sep 6, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Unable to make changes in Indexing Options

Hello,

We suggest to run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter and check if it helps with the indexing issue you are experiencing.

Here's how you may run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click
      Control Panel
    • Type Troubleshooting, and then click View all.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    • Follow the steps provided by the troubleshooter.

Tell us how it goes.

Regards.

David Haz, Sep 6, 2018
  4. lrichmond8 Win User

Index cards app

index card app

I want index card in the app store

I select GET nothing happens.

How can I fix this?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

lrichmond8, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Index cards app

1. Index cards app - Similar Threads - Index cards app

2. Native Mail App not searching correctly - doesn't seem to be indexed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Native Mail App not searching correctly - doesn't seem to be indexed: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 1803. I'm running mail version 16005.11001.20083.0. I don't see an option under control panel indexing for it. I have reindexed my computer - still no luck....
  3. Problem in Indexing

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem in Indexing: I am having a problem with the indexing. Indexing options opens the window with empty locations. Modify is disabled On clicking advance, opens the rebuilt window after a long period. The window is empty. No path for current location. On clicking rebuilt it will not do...
  4. indexing is super slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    indexing is super slow: File explorer and inserting pictures in any windows program is SUPER SLOW [Moderator note: moved from Office] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/indexing-is-super-slow/f0ab28e8-39c2-4a6b-83e8-588ab55eac72
  5. SSD index ..?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD index ..?: Hi All I have SSD ... should I index ? would it slow down ..? Thanks [img] 16791
  6. Index NAS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Index NAS: I saved all my documents on my NAS. How can I index them 20921
  7. windows experience index

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows experience index: is there a way to access the windows experience index like on windows 7 on windows 10. kinda would like to see what my HP probook's score would be 50552
  8. Indexing & number of items indexed. Is this normal ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Indexing & number of items indexed. Is this normal ?: On all versions of W10 I notice that my number of indexed files grows daily by anything up to a few hundred. If I rebuild the index then the number of files indexed files falls dramatically as can be seen here. I have a suspicion it could be caused by a particular program...
  9. Indexing Options internals

in Windows 10 Support
    Indexing Options internals: Dear friends hallo, One day I noticed that the processes responsible for indexing were taking up too much process power. I noticed that this happened because I transferred my e-book collection to my PC. Windows was trying to index the contents of these massive pdf files....
  10. Indexing not running

in Windows 10 Support
    Indexing not running: While trying to do a search in outlook 2016, i got the notice "something happened and search cannot be executed" or something like that. A quick google led to the indexing service. I launched services.msc and looked at "Windows Search". It's set to the default "delayed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. index cards app