Windows 10: Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load.

Discus and support Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying to reset windows and it would not remove my files or reinstall windows. Also, I don't know if it's windows or part problems but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EyanLotino, May 10, 2021.

1. Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load.

I've been trying to reset windows and it would not remove my files or reinstall windows. Also, I don't know if it's windows or part problems but when I open any game it goes straight to blue screen of death. While troubleshooting the index it said the windows search had not started. While trying to start it in services, an error shows and says that "windows could not start windows search service on local computer. error: 21 the device is not ready."-any hope

:)

EyanLotino, May 10, 2021
  2. Jessen P Win User

indexing is not running aftervrepairto office 365

Hi Michael,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with search and indexing of files and folders. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check the status of the issue. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, May 10, 2021
  3. Indexing is not working

Hi Doc,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows search files or settings. I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run search and indexing troubleshooter
    and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

• Click troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click "View all" and then click "Search and Indexing".

• Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Check if Indexing and Windows Search services are enabled. If not, enable them, if they are already enabled, then disable Windows Search Service and then enable again and restart.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type services in the run box, go to the Windows search services and restart them.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, May 10, 2021
  4. Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load.

Windows 10 Quick Search Not Showing Indexed Locations

Hi,

Since you have already added it in Indexing options, we suggest you to run Indexing troubleshooter to check for possible caused of the issue. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load.

1. Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load. - Similar Threads - Index running blue

2. New PC crashing and blue screening under load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC crashing and blue screening under load.: hello, I recently built a new system with 7600x, 32gb ddr5 6000mhz ram, 650w thermaltake toughpower gf a3, msi b650m -p, WD_BLACK SN770 1TB. I also have a 1660 super and WD_BLACK SN850X from my previous build.Whenever I play a game or benchmark the system I will get a blue...
  3. New PC crashing and blue screening under load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC crashing and blue screening under load.: hello, I recently built a new system with 7600x, 32gb ddr5 6000mhz ram, 650w thermaltake toughpower gf a3, msi b650m -p, WD_BLACK SN770 1TB. I also have a 1660 super and WD_BLACK SN850X from my previous build.Whenever I play a game or benchmark the system I will get a blue...
  4. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen: Hey Guys,Getting a weird problem that I'm having trouble understanding. Every once in a while my graphics card will suddenly just stop working without triggering a blue screen. I know everything else is fine because the PC doesn't restart and I can still hear people in...
  5. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen: Hey Guys,Getting a weird problem that I'm having trouble understanding. Every once in a while my graphics card will suddenly just stop working without triggering a blue screen. I know everything else is fine because the PC doesn't restart and I can still hear people in...
  6. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load: It keeps happening after i swaped my motherboard, probably driver issue but i don't know which one cause itHere is the dumpfiles and system infohttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AumTscrq8VTpkHEDBemnpYZ8R81A?e=b5jhQY...
  8. Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load

Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load: It keeps happening after i swaped my motherboard, probably driver issue but i don't know which one cause itHere is the dumpfiles and system infohttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AumTscrq8VTpkHEDBemnpYZ8R81A?e=b5jhQY...
  9. Blue screen when loading apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen when loading apps: So I realized this morning that in-game overlay from Nvidia wasn't working even tho I had newest drivers so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it worked. Now when I start random programs my PC always blue screens with the error "system thread expecting not handled" ....
  10. Hard freeze every few days under minimal load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard freeze every few days under minimal load: PC froze again today, any ideas?