Windows 10: Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load.

Discus and support Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying to reset windows and it would not remove my files or reinstall windows. Also, I don't know if it's windows or part problems but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EyanLotino, May 10, 2021.

1. Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load.

I've been trying to reset windows and it would not remove my files or reinstall windows. Also, I don't know if it's windows or part problems but when I open any game it goes straight to blue screen of death. While troubleshooting the index it said the windows search had not started. While trying to start it in services, an error shows and says that "windows could not start windows search service on local computer. error: 21 the device is not ready."-any hope

:)

EyanLotino, May 10, 2021
  2. Jessen P Win User

indexing is not running aftervrepairto office 365

Hi Michael,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with search and indexing of files and folders. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check the status of the issue. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, May 10, 2021
  3. Indexing is not working

Hi Doc,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows search files or settings. I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run search and indexing troubleshooter
    and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

• Click troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click "View all" and then click "Search and Indexing".

• Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Check if Indexing and Windows Search services are enabled. If not, enable them, if they are already enabled, then disable Windows Search Service and then enable again and restart.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type services in the run box, go to the Windows search services and restart them.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, May 10, 2021
  4. Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load.

Windows 10 Quick Search Not Showing Indexed Locations

Hi,

Since you have already added it in Indexing options, we suggest you to run Indexing troubleshooter to check for possible caused of the issue. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load.

1. Index is not running, blue screen when under minimal load. - Similar Threads - Index running blue

2. Index is not running.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Index is not running.: I have turned OFF Windows Search [Indexing ] because I use an alternative method [ Everything ]. However, if I perform a search in Explorer, I get the message . . . Your searches might be slow because the index is not running. Click to turn on the index... Is there ANY way...
  3. System reboots when under load.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System reboots when under load.: My desktop reboots when put under load. Specs: Mobo: ASUS ROG B550 Gaming Wi-fi CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X Memory: 2x8 Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4-3600mHz Storage: Western Digital Blue 1TB NVME GPU: EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 OC PSU: Corsair RM750W 80+ Gold My desktop restarts...
  4. PC Shutting itself off randomly when under a load and also not under a load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Shutting itself off randomly when under a load and also not under a load: Hello all. I've never written on this so I'm very new to this but i have a terrible problem that i need help with ASAP. So I'm running a custom built PC with an i9-9900k, GTX 1080, a 650 W PSU, and 16 GB of RAM. And i live stream a lot on twitch/youtube. Whenever I'm not...
  5. indexing is not running

in Cortana
    indexing is not running: dear Sir, I have windows 10, my indexing is not working, may you help to restore my index. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-is-not-running/d20cf127-7fd7-4212-afb7-81de7eb6ad40
  6. Blue screen when loading apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen when loading apps: So I realized this morning that in-game overlay from Nvidia wasn't working even tho I had newest drivers so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it worked. Now when I start random programs my PC always blue screens with the error "system thread expecting not handled" ....
  7. Indexing is not running

Indexing is not running: File searches are extremely slow (about 10 times slower than in Windows 10). When I go to "Indexing Options" it tells me "indexing is not running" and it doesn't let me enter anything under "Index these locations". Same is true under "Advanced Options"....
  8. CPU under 100% load, desktop icons won't even load after blue screen

CPU under 100% load, desktop icons won't even load after blue screen: I was playing a video game when i got a blue screen (BAD_POOL_CALLER), it prepared to restart but it got stuck at 100% and after 20 mins, i reset the computer, then i got another blue screen (SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) from then on, i couldn't get to the desktop...
  9. Hard freeze every few days under minimal load

Hard freeze every few days under minimal load: PC froze again today, any ideas?
  10. Indexing not running

in Windows 10 Support
    Indexing not running: While trying to do a search in outlook 2016, i got the notice "something happened and search cannot be executed" or something like that. A quick google led to the indexing service. I launched services.msc and looked at "Windows Search". It's set to the default "delayed...