Windows 10: "index service" missing from "windows features" in windows 10

Discus and support "index service" missing from "windows features" in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, We are trying to run HyrdoCAD on Autodesk 2019 and we are getting an error message that requires enabling/disabling the "index service" in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichAnderson1, Sep 21, 2018.

1. "index service" missing from "windows features" in windows 10

Hello,

We are trying to run HyrdoCAD on Autodesk 2019 and we are getting an error message that requires enabling/disabling the "index service" in the "windows features" panel. The problem is that the "index service" does not exist in the list of features you can toggle. The only help available online has been finding the "windows features" window in the first place but not how to fix it. I have already tried calling Microsoft's help line and after three transfers they hung up on me. Is there anyone out there that can help?

Thanks,

RA

:)

RichAnderson1, Sep 21, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

"index service" missing from "windows features" in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

"index service" missing from "windows features" in windows 10

1. "index service" missing from "windows features" in windows 10 - Similar Threads - index service missing

2. Windows Sandbox - Optional Features - Missing Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox - Optional Features - Missing Services: Hi,we are currently deploying the sandbox globally to be used as a connection machine with various VPN clients.This would be the ideal scenario for sandbox usage to protect our environments. Now we have the issue that various VPN Clients are not working as specific services...
  3. Windows Sandbox - Optional Features - Missing Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox - Optional Features - Missing Services: Hi,we are currently deploying the sandbox globally to be used as a connection machine with various VPN clients.This would be the ideal scenario for sandbox usage to protect our environments. Now we have the issue that various VPN Clients are not working as specific services...
  4. Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?: I had to reset my 'Beelink Mini-PC' after OS was corrupted by supposedly secure software download! But after reinstalling I don't seem to have access to even the most basic programs. For example, if I try to open a picture file 'Jpg/Png' I just get a message stating;'Windows...
  5. Searching Index was turned off. Windows Index/Search Service missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Searching Index was turned off. Windows Index/Search Service missing.: Good day!I have no idea why but my "Searching Index was turned off". When I try entering advanced settings, it says index is not running. I am not able to click anything else other than Advanced. In advanced, I also cannot press nothing other than rebuild index. I have tried...
  6. Searching Index was turned off. Index Service missing.

Searching Index was turned off. Index Service missing.: Good day!I have no idea why but my "Searching Index was turned off". When I try entering advanced settings, it says index is not running. I am not able to click anything else other than Advanced. In advanced, I also cannot press nothing other than rebuild index. I have tried...
  7. HTTP services missing from windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HTTP services missing from windows 10: I can not run Visual studio applications , even IIS express , I tried to install IIS but is the same issue I realize that the http service is not in the current windows version Version: windows 10 pro , 2004 how can I restore http service or enable that.. Thanks....
  8. Windows 10 Missing Features

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Missing Features: In the recent Windows 10 May 2020 Update 2004 Version, there is a feature called quick searches which appears in the search box. But for some reason, it doesn't appear in my search box. Can someone tell me how to solve this issue? Thanks![ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Indexing Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Indexing Service: After a Windows update the windows indexing service malfunctions, it does not show files when searching by file name or word in the document content. I tried everything but the problem remains. Any suggestions? George Papadimitriou...
  10. SNMP missing from windows features in windows 10

SNMP missing from windows features in windows 10: I just installed a fresh new copy of windows 10 and did all the updates to 1803. When i went to enable SNMP the option is outright missing from the windows features. How can I fix this so i can enable SNMP on my new windows 10 installation? It's not in the services but the...