Windows 10: index settings not displaying my driver

Discus and support index settings not displaying my driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] please your kind support to help me solving this issue as i cannot search my main driver because of some issues related to indexing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mmrakkad, Oct 29, 2019.

1. index settings not displaying my driver

/u/mmrakkad, Oct 29, 2019

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Indexing off and cannot get it back on

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue. I would suggest that you return the settings back to
    Local System Account from This Account under
    Log on
    tab and perform the steps below.

• Rebuild the Windows Search Index and check. Refer to these steps. This can be used if you are able to go through the
      Indexing Options in Control Panel.
    • On the search bar type Indexing Options and click on it.
    • Click the Advanced button at the bottom of the
      Indexing Options window. This displays a new window titled Advanced Options.
    • Click the Index Settings tab if it isn’t selected already.
    • Click the Rebuild button to delete and rebuild the file index.
    • Click OK to confirm.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 29, 2019
  4. index settings not displaying my driver

Unable to display drive data

Hi Sachin,

I suggest that you rebuild the File indexing. Follow the below steps:

• Open Indexing Options by clicking the Start button
    • Clicking Control Panel.
    • Type indexing options, and then click Indexing Options.

• Click Advanced.

• In the Advanced Options dialog box, click the Index Settings tab

• Click Rebuild.
    Check and let us if the steps helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

index settings not displaying my driver

1. index settings not displaying my driver - Similar Threads - index settings displaying

2. My website is not index

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My website is not index: I have 2 websites, My website first is not index and my second again with the Webmaster tools can you help me.My first website is : https://kuroko-no-basket-shop.com/ and my second website is : https://jujutsukaisen-shop.fr/Best regardGirard Allan...
  3. Display driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver: Hi I have intel i5 processor and intel dh61ww motherboard and window 10 operating system Intel hd graphics not showing in my pc It is showing microsoft low resolution display adapter What is the fault in it why graphic driver is not showing And what is the sollution of...
  4. How to set my display settings static?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set my display settings static?: How can I disable the plug&play and/or similar features for displays on Win10? I have 2 different monitors. Both of these turn off after some time. Which is normal energy saving behaviour. For some reason Win10 cannot handle this. The following issues have been observed:...
  5. display driver

in Windows 10 Customization
    display driver: I have repeatedly received notification that the display driver is not operating properly. When I troubleshoot the problem, the response is that all drivers are up to date. What can I do?...
  6. display drivers

display drivers: How Can I view my display drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-drivers/919ea4c1-a976-4256-9f8b-48dfdf26abe8
  7. display drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display drivers: how do I know if my display drivers are up dated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-drivers/b78ba099-cb40-448e-a7b2-4a3db8f09499
  8. display drivers

display drivers: How do I locate a 'second screen driver' online to install in my Toshiba Satellite laptop. It won't accept a second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/display-drivers/83341647-fe1c-4dd3-8c8b-c67db7e81453
  9. display drivers

display drivers: I just updated my windows 10 and cannot adjust the brightness. How can i adjust my brightness on my PC, have tried many ways and failing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/display-drivers/b7b6a58c-fb33-4529-9d0f-7a680ff88ea8
  10. Display Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Drivers: So I upgraded to Windows 10 then shortly after bought new monitors (ASUS PB258Q). When I installed them Windows updates ran and installed Generic PnP Monitor drivers. However, I have a black border (roughly 1/3") around the edges of the screens. This is not caused by...